After Book and Film 7 Are Over...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Diamonds
Will the HP forum stay open? I hope it will. I doubt that it will close, but I had to ask. It's just that the HP series will be over.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but the search button didn't bring anything up.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Diamonds
Will the HP forum stay open? I hope it will. I doubt that it will close, but I had to ask. It's just that the HP series will be over.

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but the search button didn't bring anything up. There is already a thread on this subject.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
There is already a thread on this subject.
She already said she searched, give her credit for it. It'd also help if you actually provided the link as well. roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
She already said she searched, give her credit for it. It'd also help if you actually provided the link as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't really need to. But I will tell you the name of it (ok, I am just to lazy to get the link but bite me, I'm working on a few hours of sleep today). I believe it is titled "After it is All Over" or something like that. It basically talks about what do people think the HP Forum will be like after the movies and books.

jedi sarah
it prolly will the books are gonna be around still people like discussing them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.