Is mutation in humans possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindWalker
What is your idea and view on mutation. Is it only film and comic bla bla to the extend that we cant be resistent to high temperatures, strong senses etc. Or is it all just us, adapting in our different environment?

T.M
No.

shaber
Well mutations can occur due to mistakes in a zygote's genetic code resulting in deformities. Those are mutations.

SnakeEyes
Mutations are possible, but they aren't nearly as extreme as, like, X-Men or something. Any mutations that actually occur in real life don't give people special powers or anything.

Black Rob
Fictional mutations happen for no apparent reason and don't have any "practical" use. The only reason we would mutate is if something started changing in the environment over a long period of time. Their are some subtle mutations among humans already,hence why certain races of people seem to be adapted to where they live. Most mutations are either bad or minor however

T.M
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Mutations are possible, but they aren't nearly as extreme as, like, X-Men or something. Any mutations that actually occur in real life don't give people special powers or anything.

Thats what I would have said if I wasn't to lazy stick out tongue

Originally posted by Black Rob
Fictional mutations happen for no apparent reason and don't have any "practical" use. The only reason we would mutate is if something started changing in the environment over a long period of time. Their are some subtle mutations among humans already,hence why certain races of people seem to be adapted to where they live

Thats more evolution than mutation.

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by WindWalker
What is your idea and view on mutation. Is it only film and comic bla bla to the extend that we cant be resistent to high temperatures, strong senses etc. Or is it all just us, adapting in our different environment? adapting in our different environment. That's why Africans are skinny and black. It's resistant to the sun. Whereas Europeans and Inuits (eskimoes) are white and fat because there is less sun.

WindWalker
well im lazy to. I guess thats a mutation? or maybe not. but atleast i have adapted to anything soft were i can sleep after having a good day of "fighting" badys (that would be hw). and Off road biking.

People will never believe what they see with their own two eyes...*hmmm

WindWalker
Whats your view on people who say they are or small threads on the internet or the news paper etc.? were people state to have seen or are in some way telepaths, or minds readers. etc.?

T.M
Whats your view on people who say they are or small threads on the internet or the news paper etc.? were people state to have seen or are in some way telepaths, or minds readers. etc.?

They are lying..

Revernd Maynard
*jumps into radioactive waste*

no expression

WindWalker
tanx. Have you relised that most of them that do say they are are mostly between the ages of 12 to 16. Not that i blame all of them. or calling them anything. I may be wrong.

just like i believed i wasnt going to fart but i did and now i have to go open the freakin window. blink

Bloigen
Originally posted by T.M
No.

WindWalker
out of 100%... who would call a person a "FREAK" if they met one who stated they are.?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
*jumps into radioactive waste*

no expression

laughing

MASTERdeBATER
Mutation and evolution are two different things, mutation is something abnormal.

I wish i was an X-Man

soleran30
Cancer is a mutationsmile

WindWalker
Well as the saying goes...You only have to believe. smile

MASTERdeBATER
Well as the saying goes...You only have to believe. smile
I've always believed, I almost died for believing a little too much

Murda Mase
Sure anythings possible.

I never saw one, it doesn't means theres not.

If I were one I wouldn't tell nobody.

I don't want them doing tests on me and stuff.

That movie susspect zero made me think there are real ones.

MASTERdeBATER
X-men 3 is gonna be the shits yo

Murda Mase
OOOOOOO YOU SAID THE S WORD!!!

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by Murda Mase
OOOOOOO YOU SAID THE S WORD!!! oh shits i did, that's not my fault

WindWalker
he didnt really becuase shits is not actually a word that has been added to the english dictionary (i think). but i dont care.

If you people ever met one. your reaction would be?
mine would first be AAARGH!! and then i dunno.

MASTERdeBATER
neither is shit, piss, ****, ****, cock sucker, mother ****er, ****, fart, turd and **** .... i ****ed your mom

WindWalker
hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.