My gfriend dumped me...............LIFE SUCK'S!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
My heart used to be whole..........now it's shattered into two pieces. I feel so sad right now and the pain is unbelievable.

RaeRox
Then I guess right now isnt a time to correct your punctuation hug

WindWalker
Well there are worse things, She could have kicked you in the nuts or something...but i understand your pain dude. been there. Things will brighten up. one day.

(she didnt kick me in the nuts)

Bardock42
Watch "Penn and Teller: Bullshit" about True Love....

Vinny Valentine
I care this much.

steverules
It only just happened. I did everything for her, she was my world and.........now it's shattered. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to win her back...but I doubt I can.

RaeRox
Originally posted by steverules
It only just happened. I did everything for her, she was my world and.........now it's shattered. I don't know what to do. I'm trying to win her back...but I doubt I can.

I dunno what to tell you dude. sad

*Indiegirl*
do you have any idea why she dumped you?

steverules
I don't think anyone know's what to tell me. She said she just want's to be friend's, that all I got.

Bardock42

What the hell...why would you do everything for somebody...sounds more like a Slave Master than a Girlfriend Boyfriend relationship.

Bloigen
My heart used to be whole..........now it's shattered into two pieces. I feel so sad right now and the pain is unbelievable.

laughing

MASTERdeBATER
That is ****ing hilarious!

WindWalker
Like they say in monthy python..." GET ON WITH IT!"

jokin.,, no but seriously. dont become too emo about this. and go over to that stuff etc. etc. no expression

Bardock42
Originally posted by Bardock42
What the hell...why would you do everything for somebody...sounds more like a Slave Master than a Girlfriend Boyfriend relationship. Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
That is ****ing hilarious!

Why are you three such assholes to him? He just lost the love of his life. He will probably never find anyone like her again....that's it for him...maybe his only way out is suicide, and you Bastards make fun of the poor fellow. That's jsut mean.

MASTERdeBATER
Why are you three such assholes to him? He just lost the love of his life. He will probably never find anyone like her again....that's it for him...maybe his only way out is suicide, and you Bastards make fun of the poor fellow. That's jsut mean.
I thought he was telling a joke

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
laughing

You're really sexy. shifty

Bardock42
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
I thought he was telling a joke

And damn it was a funny one...

steverules

Took the word's right out of my mouth.

I feel so cold and numb now, is it right to feel like that after losing the love of my life.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
You're really sexy. shifty

So are you. shifty

steverules
I'm not joking, I am actually feeling terrible.

Bardock42

I feel so cold and numb now, is it right to feel like that after losing the love of my life.

What the....read my post again Romeo....

also, you are like 15...Shut the Hell up.

WindWalker
You Higher mammal! Sprechen Sie English!:P

Suicide is not the way and theirs nothing when you die. its like an empty dream. i know. suicide's not an option . its the last option and theres so much before that, that you can choose from.

steverules
uh yeah thanx.

Bardock42
Originally posted by WindWalker
You Higher mammal! Sprechen Sie English!:P

Suicide is not the way and theirs nothing when you die. its like an empty dream. i know. suicide's not an option . its the last option and theres so much before that, that you can choose from.

Nah, Suicide is wonderful...you go to a place with 50 Women (or men if you are into that...or a girl) of your choice and the Clouds are fluffy and come play with you ...also, get your favourite meals everyday...and everything you want...but just if you kill yourself, right now.

Oh, and yes I sprechen Deutsch.

soleran30
Now your single go get um tiger!

Bloigen
I'm not joking, I am actually feeling terrible.

laughing

MASTERdeBATER
Nah, Suicide is wonderful...you go to a place with 50 Women (or men if you are into that...or a girl) of your choice and the Clouds are fluffy and come play with you ...also, get your favourite meals everyday...and everything you want...but just if you kill yourself, right now.

Oh, and yes I sprechen Deutsch.
Oh sweet, i am so killing myself now

peace out mother****ers, i'm getting laid tonight!

Inspectah Deck

Hahahaha!

_Sanctuary_
Emo. no expression

steverules
You people obviously have no sympathy do you. no

MASTERdeBATER
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
Emo. no expression
Word.

Shelbert Lemon
My heart used to be whole..........now it's shattered into two pieces. I feel so sad right now and the pain is unbelievable. hard I know.....you'll live though.

MASTERdeBATER
Best advice i can give you... alchool heals the pain

Bardock42

Nope, sorry....cut your wrist along the veins, bye.

Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
Oh sweet, i am so killing myself now

peace out mother****ers, i'm getting laid tonight!

Cool, see ya...

Shelbert Lemon
You people obviously have no sympathy do you. no honestly, and I dont say this to be rude....you came to the wrong place if you want sympathy. Some can relate & others dont care....my advise...find a real life friend or relative you can talk to.

Inspectah Deck

No, but we have apathy smile

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/Misc/emo.jpg

Xirius

Look, if you did so much for her and she just dumps you out the blue, then forget her. Anyone who could be that bitchy really isnt worth going through so much crap over her.

itll hurt for a while, but when you realize she's actually a *****, you'll find it easier to move on and find a new girl.

But dont do everything for the next one you're with, not if you want them to respect you anyway.

Morning_Glory

no expression eat okk

WindWalker
why actually bother getting replys from people here?
84% of the population dont give a f*** about anyone but themselves anyway.

WindWalker
Emo. no expression

hmm

_Sanctuary_
hmm
What? shrug

a.) He's 15.
b.) Why post it on KMC? erm

Bloigen
Bloigen owns.

Thanks.

DiamondBullets

Dude, you should bang one of her best friends. That'll definately console you and clear your mind.

WindWalker
What? shrug

a.) He's 15.
b.) Why post it on KMC? erm

i was about to ask the same thing

DarkC
Get shit-faced with a friend.

ILoveMyDaniel

Sorry man. No words, really. If something happened between Daniel and I, I'd feel the exact same. Chin up.
As for everyone else, lighten up and give the boy a break, it's not something to joke about, especially since he sounds very sentimental. Something a lot of men, and women for that case, have a lack of; sentimentalism.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Sorry man. No words, really. If something happened between Daniel and I, I'd feel the exact same. Chin up.
As for everyone else, lighten up and give the boy a break, it's not something to joke about, especially since he sounds very sentimental. Something a lot of men, and women for that case, have a lack of; sentimentalism.

^ Nicely put

Steverules, seriously bang a friend of hers.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
^ Nicely put

Steverules, seriously bang a friend of hers.
wink Aww, very nice of you.

WindWalker
best comment i've seen. Bang her friend.

ILoveMyDaniel
laughing out loud

ROYALGUARD
there is hope... because she told you lets just be friends.

being a friend to her is the best bet to get her back. be the special friend. dont try to win her back by being romantic. let her come to you.

btw you are not dumped. youre just one of her friends. and youre disappointed that you guys didnt get bf gf connected.

the real dump is when she tells you "dont call me dont talk to me dont ever say hi to me..."

dont bang her friends... or you can but its not gonna get her back. at least not yet

WindWalker
but hey dude nothing lasts for ever...hint..Look outside the box dude. There are others for you out there.

DarkC
Just stay close to her, never know what happens. shrug

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
there is hope... because she told you lets just be friends.

being a friend to her is the best bet to get her back. be the special friend. dont try to win her back by being romantic. let her come to you.

btw you are not dumped. youre just one of her friends. and youre disappointed that you guys didnt get bf gf connected.

the real dump is when she tells you "dont call me dont talk to me dont ever say hi to me..."

^ What the f**k? What the f**k? What the f**k?

Dude, when a b!tch tells you "lets just be friends" that means its over with no hope of change.

Steve, find a friend of hers and bang her like a screen-door in a hurricane

Ladyluck

It only shattered into two pieces? An easy mend, you'll be fine.

DarkC
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Whereas if it's a hundred. thumb up

DiamondBullets

It was only figuretive language--the man is obviously distraught.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by DarkC
Whereas if it's a hundred. thumb up

Sure it will, just as long as he keeps his chin up and though it may be hard, there's always other women to find in this world that are just as good as her. So one shouldn't do self harm because they think all is lost. All is not lost. You're 15, right? Your life is just beginning. Enjoy it. wink

Ronny
My heart used to be whole..........now it's shattered into two pieces. I feel so sad right now and the pain is unbelievable. Cut your hair weird and dye it black. Buy tight pants. and kill yourself no expression

Seriously. Who cares? you shouldnt.. how old are you? 14? 15? Nothing matters at this age.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Ronny
Cut your hair weird and dye it black. Buy tight pants. and kill yourself no expression

Seriously. Who cares? you shouldnt.. how old are you? 14? 15? Nothing matters at this age.
Ronny no expression

DiamondBullets
there's always other women to find in this world that are just as good as her.

You mean better.

You're 15, right? Your life is just beginning. Enjoy it. wink

Not bad advice coming from another kid.

Inspectah Deck

laughing

Ronny
Ronny no expression no expression yes?

JToTheP
Time heals all wounds. I have a hole in my heart from a heartbreak, and a scar from another. I'm standing to this day, it took me almost a year, it may take you longer or less time. Take it one day at a time.

Lord Paradise
Girlfriends happen (not to me, but I prefer being a nerd anyway). Get over it.

Life is fine. Your breakup sucks.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by RaeRox
Then I guess right now isnt a time to correct your punctuation hug

laughing

ILoveMyDaniel
You mean better.

Lol. I'm just a bit older than him. I'll be 17 in May. Originally posted by Ronny
no expression yes?
Nothing. erm
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Girlfriends happen (not to me, but I prefer being a nerd anyway). Get over it.

Life is fine. Your breakup sucks.
Nerds are cool.

Lord Paradise
Nerds are cool.

Thank you. geek

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Thank you. geek
wink

Lord Paradise
*plays an RPG* geek

I'M GOING TO A LORD OF THE RINGS MOVIE MARATHON! It'll last 11 hours.

soleran30
Well seriously Stenrules on the plus side you'll never know how much you care until its gone. Its a big step the learning process of life, when you are young and you find someone you care about it can seem unbelievable the amount of grief I suppose.

Chin up better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at allsmile

Lord Paradise
Originally posted by soleran30
Well seriously Stenrules on the plus side you'll never know how much you care until its gone. Its a big step the learning process of life, when you are young and you find someone you care about it can seem unbelievable the amount of grief I suppose.

Chin up better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at allsmile

What (unspecified) said.

Lightningrod

Life goes on...

Deal with it...There are plenty of people out there

Lord Paradise
Now I have a problem... I can't beat Riku in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Leo.M
Emo. no expression

I was gonna say that laughing

XxLuvMe4MexX
OMG HOW SAD! I'M SORRY YOU GOT DUMPED!

Yeah, it does suck when it happens though. But you'll get over it, at least now you can flirt with all the girls you want. wink stick out tongue shifty

DarkC
I'm married and I'm somehow still allowed to flirt.

Leo.M
I'm married and I'm somehow still allowed to flirt.

I have 3 wives and 2 gf................. but I'm getting a divorcee from one stick out tongue........ and I still flirt laughing

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by Leo.M
I have 3 wives and 2 gf................. but I'm getting a divorcee from one stick out tongue........ and I still flirt laughing

God, you're so bad. whistle Can I be your third? shifty

laughing I can't see how you're able to keep all of them.

DarkC
You are my hero.

BakaXero
this thread shouts out give Baka a sandwich and stop your wining!

Leo.M
Originally posted by XxLuvMe4MexX
God, you're so bad. whistle Can I be your third? shifty

laughing I can't see how you're able to keep all of them.

You mean fourth stick out tongue

I don't know, you tell me *gets down on knees and takes your hand* Michelle, will you marry me?

stick out tongue
You are my hero.

cool

DarkC
Originally posted by BakaXero
this thread shouts out give Baka a sandwich and stop your wining!
Don't make me water balloon you at work.

XxLuvMe4MexX
You mean fourth stick out tongue

I don't know, you tell me *gets down on knees and takes your hand* Michelle, will you marry me?

stick out tongue

cool

Psh! How dare you make me your fourth. I'm extremely insulted, I shouldn't have anything to do with you, but...

Sure, I'll marry you. embarrasment

laughing shifty

DarkC
Psh! How dare you make me your fourth. I'm extremely insulted, I shouldn't have anything to do with you, but...

Sure, I'll mary you. embarrasment

laughing shifty
Nice change there. laughing

XxLuvMe4MexX
Nice change there. laughing

Tell me about it. laughing

Leo.M

Sure, I'll marry you. embarrasment

laughing shifty

fine, you can move up.............. to 3 eek!

cool love

stick out tongue

DarkC
Tell me about it. laughing
I would've asked you too, but...y'know. whistle

BakaXero
Don't make me water balloon you at work.
Too bad i don't work no expression

XxLuvMe4MexX
fine, you can move up.............. to 3 eek!

cool love

stick out tongue

3? Sweet. inlove

I would've asked you too, but...y'know. whistle

You're just such a loyal husband, is that it? big grin whistling

DarkC
Ah. Not exactly.

But I sure as hell can't have more than one wife. embarrasment

XxLuvMe4MexX
Ah. Not exactly.

But I sure as hell can't have more than one wife. embarrasment

Ah. i see. How many affairs do you have?

DarkC

BakaXero
I flirt with everyone no expression
yes even Mist.

XxLuvMe4MexX

K.Diddy

Welcome to the world smile

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Welcome to the world smile

Yeah, what he said. lol diddy, I'm sure you of all people would know. How many relationships have u been in? laughing

DarkC
HA! I'm first. shifty

Most... interesting. But yeah, mist is a flirtable person. laughing out loud
Heehee, second. embarrasment

BakaXero
HA! I'm first. shifty

Most... interesting. But yeah, mist is a flirtable person. laughing out loud
no he won't take any of my advances no expression

K.Diddy
Yeah, what he said. lol diddy, I'm sure you of all people would know. How many relationships have u been in? laughing

Enough to make my little soul and heart turn cold for the rest of my life evil face

smile No,only 3 serious ones,the rest were just **** buddies,that didn't see it that wayconfused but I did big grin

XxLuvMe4MexX
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Enough to make my little soul and heart turn cold for the rest of my life evil face

smile No,only 3 serious ones,the rest were just **** buddies,that didn't see it that wayconfused but I did big grin

**** buddies, eh? Interesting.

Leo.M
F*ck buddies w00t

a1hsauce
EGG HER HOUSE!!!!

steverules
Well there is this one girl, me and her get on really well. She has a bf but I'm still actually in with a good chance. messed

Tired Hiker
Well there is this one girl, me and her get on really well. She has a bf but I'm still actually in with a good chance. messed

She has a big face? confused

steverules
No but boy is she fit.

Tired Hiker
Oh. That's cool. Hooking up with her will help you get over your ex gf. In fact, just hooking up with any girl will help. In fact, just dry humping a sofa can help too!

Itzak
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
Oh. That's cool. Hooking up with her will help you get over your ex gf. In fact, just hooking up with any girl will help. In fact, just dry humping a sofa can help too!

How's he going to get over he's ex Grand father? confused

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Itzak
How's he going to get over he's ex Grand father? confused

I dunno, bang an old chick? confused

BakaXero
I still haven't got the sandwich i asked for earlier...
i wonder why confused

Itzak
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I dunno, bang an old chick? confused

Could be his grand mother. confused

steverules
My grandmother is dead. She died when I was 13 year's old.

BakaXero
well you just full of bad news...
you know what?
go fake a suicide.
it'll make you feel much better.
Lesson i learnt from TH smart

steverules
Nice. I think your sig is cool.

Itzak
Originally posted by BakaXero
well you just full of bad news...
you know what?
go fake a suicide.
it'll make you feel much better.
Lesson i learnt from TH smart

no expression

BakaXero
Originally posted by Itzak
no expression

Captain Falcon
who's this 'LIFE SUCK' ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.