CBR vs KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

soujaboy09
Ok I read through the rules and I didn't see a rule against this so I hope I dont get banned for this.

Ok I joined CBR a while back, and it went nice fow a while. I then started talking in the Comicbook Rumbles thread(comicbook vs forum), and I heard some of the dumbest arguments ever. Not only that it was like if one person said something the next had to say it. So I gave up and just started saying stupid stuff.

So I was just wondering about any others experiance with CBR. I mean sure its a great site verry well put together, but some of the people there are just... wow. I got reported for showing Ultimate Colossus scans of his fight with Thor. They said it was PIS.

I think some of us here should go, and increase there knowledge.

Mods please dont close this, but if you decide to at least let it stay up for a while.

Here's a link
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/

All Love intended, its a great site I just dont feel welcome.

dman2008
Originally posted by soujaboy09
Ok I read through the rules and I didn't see a rule against this so I hope I dont get banned for this.

Ok I joined CBR a while back, and it went nice fow a while. I then started talking in the Comicbook Rumbles thread(comicbook vs forum), and I heard some of the dumbest arguments ever. Not only that it was like if one person said something the next had to say it. So I gave up and just started saying stupid stuff.

So I was just wqndering about any others experiance with CBR. I mean sure its a great site, but the people there are just... wow. I got reported for showing Ultimate Colossus scans of his fight with Thor. They said it was PIS.

I think some of us here should go, and increase there knowledge.

Mods please dont close this, but if you decide to at least let it stay up for a while.

Here's a link
http://forums.comicbookresources.com/

All Love intended
Hey don't diss CBR Gail Simone and Ron Marz Post there mad

Murda Mase
I think this is the best place for comicbook characters info.

Mostly because of the Respect threads plus there stickied so you can find almost anything about anyone.

Newsarama is kinda cool too for new comic info.

Scoobless
KMC rules... alll other sires are second best or lower (usually a lot lower)

smile

Darth Kal-El
its against the rules to post links to other forums on KMC. now i know its not listed in the rules (dont know why) but for future reference, please do not post links to other forums.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
its against the rules to post links to other forums on KMC. now i know its not listed in the rules (dont know why) but for future reference, please do not post links to other forums.

What he said. I'm don't mind personally, but have to follow the rules...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.