Atlas vs Wolverine,batman and Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
no prep.

Who wins?

Darth Kal-El
Ironman is the only one here who has a chance. I think IM can pull it off. 7/10.

batdude123
Who's Atlas, what can he do? Is he that guy who is powered up by ionic energy kinda like Wonder Man and Count Nefaria?

Darth Kal-El
he's just like Goliath and Giant Man.

Black Adam
Originally posted by batdude123
Who's Atlas, what can he do? Is he that guy who is powered up by ionic energy kinda like Wonder Man and Count Nefaria?

The giant dude....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlas_%28comics%29

batdude123
I knew it! He DOES have ionic energy like Wonder Man. I don't know, the team probably takes this one 6/10 times, but since I don't know much about Atlas, my opinion doesn't really count for much here. embarrasment

Laminator_X
Atlas is niether as tough as Wondy, nor as strong until he gets reeeeaallly big. He outmatches Pym quite easily, stacking the growth power on top of being Wondy-lite and a better fighter to boot.

IM however has beaten hi one on one before and could do so again.

Thunderstrike
Iron Man could whup that ass, easy. Wolverine could probably slash his ankles too, and Batman can strategize.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.