Bishop vs. Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aries_04
Who takes it

Thunderstrike
Bishop. Though Blade is very skilled, Bishop is too powerful for him.

batdude123
It depends on if Bishop has an energy around to consume. If he does, then Blade is f***ed. If he doesn't, then he'd have to rely on his plasma guns cause he's no match for Blade h2h. If this is the case, then Blade would have to do some hella dodging of the bullets and somehow work his way to the inside. But Bishop takes this 9/10.

snoopdogg
I think Blade can defeat him. Bishop can absorb energy but Blade don't use energy as a weapon. He uses guns and swords and sh!t.

Blade is a better h2h fighter and is faster. I say Blade 7/10.

Aries_04
Don't forget Bishop has schooled Wolverine hth.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Aries_04
Don't forget Bishop has schooled Wolverine hth. And Batman has schooled Bishop....................... shifty

Thunderstrike
Yeah, but Batman is a celestial in disguise.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by snoopdogg
And Batman has schooled Bishop....................... shifty

They both looked hurt...look at batman's expression as he punches Bishop Happy Dance

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Aries_04
Don't forget Bishop has schooled Wolverine hth.

No he didn't. He was a dick and went all out in a friendly spar.

nathan summers
It looks like Batman had to use TWO hands to attempt a K.O. on Bishop. Tisk. I thought his Bat-God powers would only require one hand?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
They both looked hurt...look at batman's expression as he punches Bishop Happy Dance Batman wasn't hurt.

Better yet look at Bishops expression eek!

Khellendros
Bisho should win. He always carries a good-sized charge, enough to put his guns to use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.