Just another day at work

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ROYALGUARD
CT scan... radiology department. i was walking around while talking to a beautiful nurse at 7th floor when i heard on the radio. ''base to security base to security. we have a code MR STRONG at radiology CT scan"

i stopped flirting with the nurse at the 7th floor and told her i will call you sometime ill see you. i ran to the nearest fire stair wells and rushed to the first floor.

i arrived at the room when a man was screaming and holding the IV holder as a weapon. ofcourse its my job to stop the man. out of desperation i sneeked behind and grab hold of his arms and successfully subdued him from standing position to a headlock possition. the nurses around me helped me put him at the wheel chair while i was trying to subdue him from the headlock position he managed to bite my arm and elbow my face.

with my bleeding nose and wounded arm, the team of nurses and I, the one man Security officer, managed to tie his limbs back to the wheelchair and transported the lunatic patient back to psychiatric ward and his CT scan was canceled.

after the ordeal. the same team of nurses rushed me to minor injury at the 1st floor next to E.R. 4 stitches to my left arm. the treatment from the injury while on the job will be covered by the hospital.

H. S. 6
What the f**k?

Lord Paradise
Good for you!

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
Good for you!

ROYALGUARD
i feel like a hero stopping a mad man from hurting the people around him.

not entirely because he bit me

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ROYALGUARD
CT scan... radiology department. i was walking around while talking to a beautiful nurse at 7th floor when i heard on the radio. ''base to security base to security. we have a code MR STRONG at radiology CT scan"

i stopped flirting with the nurse at the 7th floor and told her i will call you sometime ill see you. i ran to the nearest fire stair wells and rushed to the first floor.

i arrived at the room when a man was screaming and holding the IV holder as a weapon. ofcourse its my job to stop the man. out of desperation i sneeked behind and grab hold of his arms and successfully subdued him from standing position to a headlock possition. the nurses around me helped me put him at the wheel chair while i was trying to subdue him from the headlock position he managed to bite my arm and elbow my face.

with my bleeding nose and wounded arm, the team of nurses and I, the one man Security officer, managed to tie his limbs back to the wheelchair and transported the lunatic patient back to psychiatric ward and his CT scan was canceled.

after the ordeal. the same team of nurses rushed me to minor injury at the 1st floor next to E.R. 4 stitches to my left arm. the treatment from the injury while on the job will be covered by the hospital.

Please dont bullshit

soulwinner
well, I'm just bored 2 death on this field "computer site"
Assssssssssss... innnnnnnnnnnnnnn

wooooooooooooooooo...

soulwinner_marissa

Bloigen
More than 7 words = Not reading

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Please dont bullshit

no bullshit

its the experience of one of those days in hospital

one of the psychiatric patient goes monkey beserk and i have to stop it

ROYALGUARD
yet another day at work

today is a boring day just like a regular day

only the twist is I saw the most loathsome employee in the parking lot which made my ears go red and my fist go numb and have a tight grip with cold sweat. the employee was my X. when our eyes met at the parking lot. she snob away and ofcourse i trip myself and fell face flat on the pavement(no injuries) and i saw her face expression she tried hard not to laugh by biting her lip and my face went from regular skin tone to tomato red skin tone because of i am embarassed that i fell. and i got up on my feet dusting off the dirt on my knees face and elbows.

K.Diddy
umm.........We dont care man,alright blink

Valharu
Still here Diddy?

ROYALGUARD
is it possible to do the same thing same action but deemed both good and bad? today i did. i helped an injured man out of his car to a wheel chair and from the wheelchair i pushed him to minor injury clinic. while i was carrying him to the wheelchair. the man was screaming in pain. saying fvck and shit and the like. and when i pushed the wheelchair i accidentally hit his injured foot on one of the trashcans.

the admin of the hospital frowned upon my actions because they are worried that i might have injured him more when i was helping him get seated in the wheelchair.
the managment saw my actions as good thing because i got the person help quick and been treated.

the admin complained that i should be fired for what i have done. because i transported the patient at the worst condition because of the mishap with the trashcan. but the managment will not fire me because its part of my job to help people.

the good thing is the wife of the injured man thanked me for it.
the bad thing is that i can get sued for my actions..
i got the job done... but it was crappy..

amity75
He bit you? Em, I'd maybe be going for blood scans and stuff...

ROYALGUARD
Originally posted by amity75
He bit you? Em, I'd maybe be going for blood scans and stuff...

i did. i recieved rabies and tetanus shots as precaution free of charge and i was tested for HIV (negative). and im hoping that bezerking patient doesnt pass any. so i asked the doctor to test my blood sample and the "bezerker's" ... and now i am waiting for the results. the family of the "bezerker" told me that he was HIV - and i told them im HIV- but just to make sure i asked the doctor to test my blood.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.