Thunderstrike runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
1. Hulk Killer Humanoid
2. USAgent
3. Giant Man
4. Colossus
5. Magneto
6. Abomination

No prep, gets 1 day rest between fights. How far does he get?

leonidas
colossus would be a good fight, but i think ts takes him more often than not. he definitely stops at mags.

good. don't think i've seen a ts gauntlet before . . .

Thunderstrike
I think that he can beat Magneto, personally. Magnetic fields don't work against Uru. TS is definately an underestimated character though. He kick butt.

leonidas
you wouldn't think except thor's hammer has bounced off mag's shield . . .

ts is tough, but mag's has a little too mcu i'm afraid . . .

Psyquis52
I disagree. I think Thunderstrike breaks through Magneto with one of his very impressive offensive assaults he likes to give but is a little too tired (even after a days rest) to handle a fresh and frightening Abomination.

He got pretty far though.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
1. Hulk Killer Humanoid
2. USAgent
3. Giant Man
4. Colossus
5. Magneto
6. Abomination

No prep, gets 1 day rest between fights. How far does he get?

No offense at all...

But am I the only one that thinks he can't even come close to HULK Killer Humanoid and stops there PERIOD. He should be last on the list IMO.

Psyquis52
Wow! That's a pretty harsh judgement on him. Can Hulk killer Humanoid even stop Spiderman? I mean for all the Humanoids bravado have they ever achieved anything with those?

Mar-Vell
Thunderstrike definitely stops at Magnus. I think he could take Colossus but it would take a lot out of him

guy222
chaos king powered bommie hurts ts

long pig
UM....HKH beats him, then solos the others. the guy is abstract level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.