Dark Victory/Haunted Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
these are the sequels to The Long Halloween, which i loved, probably my fave batman comic...and i was just wondering, are these ne good like the long halloween? as good? better? worse? what.

get at me

Knightfall93
Apparenty, Dark Victory is too similar and not as good. Haunted Knight is not a sequel, it is 3 unrelasted consecutive Halloween specials that Loeb and Sale wrote. OK?

Morridini
Dark Victory isn't as great as Long Halloween, yet an enjoyable read. So if u liked LH u should definitely read DV. It continues the plot from the Holiday killer and also shows how Bruce met Dick. Plus if u are a Dent fan as myself then u will be happy to know that he has a central role in DV.

braz
that sounds cool cuz i loved the long halloween and if DV is just as good then y not, i guess its worth buying

braz
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Haunted Knight is not a sequel, it is 3 unrelasted consecutive Halloween specials that Loeb and Sale wrote. OK?

do u still know if its ne good?

Knightfall93
No idea... it's supposed to be decent, I think, I reckon I read a view saying it's pretty good but far off LH and even DV

braz
^ ah. ok then, i think ill just get DV then, maybe, if that cuz its supposeably as good as LH, but still its not quite as long, and costs the same price

Knightfall93
It's only 3 issues... and I am SO gettig DV and LH sometime. Long Halloween is probably my fav comic this year

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.