Jar Jar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sesse
If JarJar had worn shoes, what color would his shoelaces have been?

I think they could have been green so that he would fit into the terrain of Naboo well. Though skyblue ones would make him much more stylish.

Why does JARJAR wear pants and shirt but not shoes? Where did they get the fabric from? I didnt see many sheep around there? As far as I know they lived under water!

How did Gungans correct their eyevision? None of them ever wore glasses! I doubt they have laser technology... Where did the Gungans get their energy ballz? And those beasts to carry them? They had a legion of TAMED beasts to carry em? Where did they keep the things?

How did they manage to bring those things that they ride with into their city? They obviously are land creatures! Jeez... There is a dog in my house that refuses to climb up stairs because it can see the height from between the steps! I see no way they could bring the things down there.

Why do Gungans have big ears? Do they help them swim faster? Can you tie them togethen? Wherer did the gungans get metals? From the lake? And Naboo didnt seem to have too many mountains with minerals! Perhaps they use teeth of the fish!

Jedi Priestess
slam slam slam

Thorinn
Oi!!!

You will learn quikely that hardly anyone on here like's Jar Jar. erm

preysin
jar jar makes me vomit.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
slam slam slam x2.

roughrider
I don't know if you are being serious or sarcastic shifty
...but the Jar Jar controversy is a VERY old topic. It would be nice to move on.
Here; I'll give you an Ewok baby to kick around, how's that? evil face

Sadako of Girth
The only laces that I'd like Jar Jar to be wearing are the kind that fit real well round his neck.

Ushgarak
A bit too useless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.