How was Dracula vs. Apocalypes a good series, let alone a good fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xtrubeastxcs
On this hand:
Apocalypes: the first mutant, superstrength, shape shifting, and all that other stuff he has.
Fights the entire X-Men and many other characters.

Dracula: Got killed by blade... nuff said.

EXPLAIN THIS FOR ME

Mider
meh i saw the interview as to why dracula against apocalypse basically the guys answer was why not he fought SS and all these other guys

xtrubeastxcs
but he got killed... by BLADE

K Von Doom
You mean Apocalypse who's been planning for thousands of years, has access to Celestial tech, but is always, and constantly, beaten by the xmen?

inamilist
lol, dracula almost killed strange

i dont see why apoc is a worthy enough opponent for HIM

Blood_Rayne
Word of advice to everyone please don't waster your money.

jasofisc
why

inamilist
ouch... is it bad?

i was kinda looking forward to it

MuffinmanMike
It's pretty retarded.

Wynndar
Yea I thought it was going to be sweet, just from looking at the cover art...but yea, its pretty damn cheesy.

KillAll
mind revealing a few details?

Lucid Lui
IMO, it's been a great read so far. Apocalypse is actually being written well, not like in X-Men.

KillAll
mind revealing a few details?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by KillAll
mind revealing a few details? Here's a rundown of what's happened so far...

In Romania in 1459, Apocalypse's horsemen War defeats Dracula (or as he was known then, Vlad Tepes) on a battlefield, seemingly because Vlad had grown too powerful.

Skip to London in 1897, and members of the Clan Akkaba (Those who have descended from Apocalypse himself) are being killed and drained of their blood from the neck. The leader of the clan, Hamilton, goes off to figure out who's behind the attacks. When he doesn't return, the Clan decide they need to raise Apocalypse.

A police officer named Jack Starsmore, who's also a member of the Clan, had been investigating the murders himself. Jack is approached by Professer Van Hellsing, who gets Jack to take him to Apocalypse. Hellsing tells Apoc that it's Dracula who's behind the murder and convinces him to come see the dead clan members bodies. The dead members have been vamped and attack Apoc, Jack and Hellsing. All Clan Akkaba members have powers passed onto them from Apocalypse, so they're more than normal Vampires. Nonetheless Apoc takes em out easily enough.

Meanwhile back with the rest of the clan, Hamilton returns and introduces "Our new lord... Count Vlad Dracula."

So yeah, we've yet to actually see Dracula and Apocalypse square off. But so far it's been a good read.

On a sidenote, Jack Starsmore power is breathing fire. Judging by that and the last name it seems he's the Great Great Ganddad of Jonothan Starsmore, otherwise known as Chamber. (One of my favoutite characters, so that's a cool cameo for me.)

So, as you can see i have nothing to do tonight... smile

And don't diss Drac, he's gone to toe toe with Surfer and Strange among others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.