Agent Smith Vs Dante(DMC 1)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
There are alot of civillians around and this takes place in Tokyo, Matrix.

Agent Smith has both of his cloning and transporting into another body ability.

Scorpion_Master
Smith wins big grin

MadMel
if he has both those powers...in a place with plenty of people civilians, smith takes this easy..

green evil
Dante can use the sparda trigger to summon his dragon to take out smith along with the civilians

IcePunk
Smith is still more or less human so I doubt he could take Dante in Sparda form

unalive
smith can clone himsef and can dodge bullets

kamikz
If Smith got close to him he could turn Dante into a clone of himself (unless Dante has some kind of weird defence against this, and I doubt it). But since my knowledge of Dante is lacking I won't say a winner....

IcePunk
Originally posted by unalive
smith can clone himsef and can dodge bullets
Yeah and so can Dante and Dante can take waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more damage than even ten Smiths and if Smith were to try turn Dante
into a clone of himself he could just cut the agent's arm of or electrocute him by taking devil form.

Dante beats Smith in almost every aspect, their speed is about the same, Smith may be a little faster in fighting but let's be honest, that's nothing Dante cant handle.

Dante eats or dodges lead, Smith on the other hand dodges lead cuz he knows he takes major damage by it/them.

More comming soon... evil face

IcePunk
Originally posted by green evil
Dante can use the sparda trigger to summon his dragon to take out smith along with the civilians
I doubt there would be any civilians, just a bunch of BBQ:ed Smiths laughing

1021kid
dante has smith as a pet

Luminatus
Smith wins.

Wei Phoenix
Smith didn't originate in video games. VG Smith didn't do much in the game either.

Zack Fair
The Smiths were very lousy and clumsy fighters. All they did was throw right punches. and haymakers. Dante would pawn an armada of Smiths

Peach
Why on earth was this bumped?

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.