Steel vs. Green Lantern(John Stewart)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These brothas go at it...Who takes this?

Thunderstrike
GL

Psyquis52
I can't stand John Stewart!

I also think he would win. Even though I don't like him.

spetznaz
Stewart wins ....and should win with a good amount of ease. He is a GL after all, even if he is not portrayed as being in the same caliber as Hal or Kyle.

Now, let Steel be wearing the Aegis Entropy armor and he could probably hold off a battalion of Green Lanterns all by himself, and most likely obliterate them.

But in a 'normal' setting, with 'normal' armor, Steel has nothing against a Green Lantern (unless Stewart just stands there acting dumb while the hammer, which increases its kinetic force the longer it flies, comes hurtling towards him. Unless such a level of PIS occurs there is no way Stewart should lose).

However, again, make the armor Aegis Entropy and Stewart will need the Guardians of Oa to come rescue him (and any other non-Ion/Parallax GLs in the sector).

guy222
gl

rotiart
Didn't steel have a power for a while given to him by lex luthor where he actually turned to steel?

-K-M-
Originally posted by rotiart
Didn't steel have a power for a while given to him by lex luthor where he actually turned to steel?

Yes, he could coat his body in stainless steel, but he no longer has that ability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.