Slade vs Namor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
I've been looking through the threads on these vs forums, and I'm seeing some odd claims. One that really caught my eye is saying that Slade can kill Venom, and Slade can kill Ben Grimm? Also, people saying he can beat Iron Man? I'm going to be honest, I don't think Slade can take guys like Superman or Green Lantern, or anything of that sort. I read Identity Crisis, and saw that it created a mass of Slade fanboys that think he can take on God. So, I decided something. How about Slade versus a man who claims only Gods can defeat him. That man is Namor.

Namor vs Slade. It's raining on a sandy beach, so Namor has access to water. Slade has his usual gadgets. Who wins?

inamilist
Namor

But slade has a chance, if he has grenades that can stun superboy he has enough firepower to beat Namor, though I just dont see it happening too often

Namor 7-8/10

Thunderstrike
anyone else?

Metalmanx
I, too, give it to Namor. Too many/much powers/abilities/skill(s)/experience that Slade can't really compete with.

Psyquis52
Slade is cool and all but Namor is just mean.

Namor wins.

Lucid Lui
Namor wins.

Etrigan
Namor 6/10... I think he would have some rouble with Slade, but he could take him down in the end.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Etrigan
Namor 6/10... I think he would have some rouble with Slade, but he could take him down in the end.

"I think he would have some rouble with Slade"

...Of course you do.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nmaor 11/10

Validus
Namor 10/10

soleran30
LOL even if Slade has all of his tools really unless he has som elaborate trap set up for Namor the best he can do is really stun him momentarily.

Namor 10/10

capt it up
9/10 slade could take it once

Mider
so namor is more durable then superboy and wonderwomen now?

TheKahn
Namor takes the majority 8 or 9/10. It's not that I don't think Slade could beat Namor given his abilities and arsenal, it's just Namor isn't some kid Slade could easily outsmart. He is one of the most experienced warriors on Marvel's earth. I think it would take a lot more than just grenades given that Namor has taken a shot from Mjlonir before and got back up.

Thunderstrike
and Mjolnir>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Meta grenades. Besides, those grenades may be created the same way the Meta Bomb was in Kingdom Come, so I personally think they shouldn't come into factor during these debates.

Mider
so then this is a spite thread? I think they should come into this fight since its nuetral ground, and how many times has he taken a hit from thors hammer?

Thunderstrike
More times than most. When it comes to Namor, the question is what he HASN'T been hit with. The list is pretty low.

Validus
Originally posted by Mider
so namor is more durable then superboy and wonderwomen now?
Superboy probably. Still the only reason they lose to Slade is because they're jobbing. They should win 10/10 too.

Mider
once again a spite thread pretty lame people, even though the grenades are from DC they should count or else we wouldnt have battles like LT vs Spectre or IG vs darkside get it?

Thunderstrike
That's not really unfair. That's like saying the Legacy Virus would work on Superman.

Wait, this is the guy with the anger toward the LT I've heard so much about.

Fanboy
Namor does the same thing Superman did and speedblitz him into a wall.

Mider
i hate LT, and you hate Slade see? we all fit together.

Thunderstrike
I don't hate Slade. I'm just trying to get some educated minds together to figure out what he really can and can't do.

Laminator_X
Originally posted by soleran30
LOL even if Slade has all of his tools really unless he has som elaborate trap set up for Namor the best he can do is really stun him momentarily.

Namor 10/10

I'll second this. If Deathstroke has the Perfect Sub-Mariner Ambush(tm) prepped he might take him, but otherwise not.

Thunderstrike
I wanna know the two people who voted for Slade! Mider and who else?

DarkCrawler
Namor will own this...

Juntai
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I've been looking through the threads on these vs forums, and I'm seeing some odd claims. One that really caught my eye is saying that Slade can kill Venom, and Slade can kill Ben Grimm? Also, people saying he can beat Iron Man? I'm going to be honest, I don't think Slade can take guys like Superman or Green Lantern, or anything of that sort. I read Identity Crisis, and saw that it created a mass of Slade fanboys that think he can take on God. So, I decided something. How about Slade versus a man who claims only Gods can defeat him. That man is Namor.

Namor vs Slade. It's raining on a sandy beach, so Namor has access to water. Slade has his usual gadgets. Who wins? It wasn't just that incident in Identity Crisis, Slade's been a teamwrecker since he was introduced as a character. He's taken on multiple JLA and Titans teams, and it usually goes down just like that.

Juntai
Anyways, Namor should win most encounters. Slade's big thing is utlizing everything in the fight to his advantage, and in this scenario there really isn't one. He's like Batman with superpowers, but lives on a whim and often lets his emotions get the best of him..

Deicide
ok, Namor and Aquaman vs Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

LMFAO!!!!! laughing
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.