Doomsday vs Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psyquis52
Okay granted we all know that Doomsday killed Superman in a hand to hand brawl.
But how many of us remember Morg the former herald of Galactus? He took on all the former heralds and then killed Nova. He defeated Silver Surfer.
Let's take Morg just before he died and pit him up against the invincible Doomsday.

What happens?

Big Sexy
I don't know, at first I would say Morg, but Doomsday has a habit of always evolving after he's killed.

Valharu
Morg sexually abuses Doomsday, then has his way with the DC universe.

Darth Kal-El
I assume its Death of Superman Doomsday vs. Morg w/o Waters of Life?

Horrificus
Morg wins.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El

Great question. The version of the characters would make a huge difference in the outcome.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El

Depends on which death the OP was referring to:

Death 1: Galactus took away his cosmic power just before the heralds "killed" him. So, he just had the WOL at that point.

Death 2: When he died in battle against Tyrant. I'm certain he only had the power cosmic at that point.

Either way, it's not the super-powerful Morg.

Valharu
Brings the fight closer, but its still Morg.

CaptainStoic
I'm going with Morg on this one. All of Galactus' Heralds have the power to dodge meteor showers, so I can't see Doomsdays speed being a factor. Morc can fly as fast a the Silver Surfer under his own power, plus he has that cosmic axe that can cut objects even at a distance... Morg to me is the logical choice.

Psyquis52
Thanks for your inputs

Sorry I've been out but I do agree that Morg takes the cake.

And yeah it's Morg pre waters of life

Horrificus
Can DD come back if there is nothing left of him?

Mider
this should be hunter/pray doomsday.

guy222
Morg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.