Best Team Ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thebignbowski
Alright everyone, its time. Time to make the best team EVER. All of the Marvel Universe (616) characters can be chosen (max 6), except:

1. Cosmic beings: cause then its a whole lot of Silver Surfer, Galactus, blah blah blah, *theres really no variety if there are cosmic beings on the teams. Plus their fights would go one forever with no one winning...

2. Plus no choosing JUST members of the Twelve (max 4) (cyke, mihkal raspy, storm), again there has to be variety, and finally...

3. NO people with similar powers: Magneto / Polaris, Deadpool / Agent X, else this wont be fun. Also this extends to Jean, Nate and Rachel, and all other Psionics, only one!

4.NO time jumpers, your not allowed to have a member that can go back in time and change outcomes or events (including births of people)

So now i will start:

-Iceman: hes my favorite so pfft on anyone that says hes not the shit
-Silver Surfer: Hes so shiny plus hes always brooding, maybe if he hangs out with Iceman and Artie he will be happier?
-Bishop: Hes like the Sebastian Shaw but BLACK! Happy Dance
-X-Man: Cables too angry all the time, maybe Apocalypse, wouldnt be so mad, and do all the crap he does, if he could get some uninterrupted sleep?
-Artie (leader), hes my secret weapon: hes the motivator of the team, like Jordan, plus when he gets hurt or dies everyone else is going to go crazy! big grin , as well could anyone in your team bring themselves to hurt Artie? c,mon

thats it i hope people post stuff or im gonna feel mighty lame for doing all this work for nothing *points fingers* *shuffles to a corner and hopes*

Psyquis52
Alright, let's give this a shot!

1. Captain America - because you can't have the best team without the best leader

2. The Thing - he's strong and a great fighter plus an A+ team player

3. Cloak - he can take a lot of you nearly anywhere you want. A very good passive support character.

4. Forge - need someone with technical expertese but isn't afraid to get dirty

5. Black Bolt - he's my super weapon.

6. Spiderman - don't underestimate the spider...man

7. Jean Grey - because you already used X man and I needed a woman.

Psyquis52
oops I went over.

doesn't matter. Just get rid of Jean. Don't like her anyway.

Flavio
this should be in another forum, unless you change it to only X-men in the teams, and even so i still think it shall be moved...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.