If you were Raz, what would you be doing right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I'd be pimping it with some hos' in my brand new Jaguar. cool

BakaXero
Originally posted by Tired Hiker
I'd be pimping it with some hos' in my brand new Jaguar. cool
pimping or bashing?

Tired Hiker
Raz wouldn't bash a ho. It's not his style. erm

Mišt
I'd be playing nintendocool

BakaXero
I'd be Mistbusting cool
(yay!! fixed up my sig, quote and quality happy )

Captain Falcon
bann mods. what else?

BakaXero
test the full limits off my powers and ban everyone for a month and go on vacation.

Bloigen
Have sex with Heidi Klum. no expression

Council#13
That would be sweet droolio

I'd be creating a forum where people can actually hook up. (hint hint Raz thumb up )

BakaXero
Tell the world leaders to step down and make me ruler, cause I'll have the power to do so.

Mišt
Make a lesbian forum, for lesbians only, and make it password protected so only I could view it...(besides the lesbians of course) shifty

BakaXero
get rid of mist no expression

Mišt
Ban Bakano expression

BakaXero
Dispose of Mist

Impediment
Promote Impediment.

Council#13
Make Council#13 a moderator or Admin

A.D. Skinner
Would be wondering to himself as to why he created this Forum in the first place! yes

Council#13
making plans to make Council#13 a moderator *voice starts raising*

Bloigen
Originally posted by Impediment
Promote Bloigen.

yes

Council#13
makes... Council#13.... a mod!!! cry

Captain Falcon
c'mon people, if your gonna hope for something, hope that you can have mind control. Then you can do ANYTHING!

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Would be wondering to himself as to why he created this Forum in the first place! yes he didnt create this place...a friend of his did...he only helped to maintain it till due to his friend moving on and Raz taking over...or something like that.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
he didnt create this place...a friend of his did...he only helped to maintain it till due to his friend moving on and Raz taking over...or something like that.

Clovie
get PM system working roll eyes (sarcastic)

and yeah.. Raz used to have an account nr 2..it was changed later yes

Shelbert Lemon
stick out tongue

Storm
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
he didnt create this place...a friend of his did...he only helped to maintain it till due to his friend moving on and Raz taking over...or something like that.
This forum was originally a part of Raz' Star Wars news site. Then Raz attached the forums to Killermovies, a site run by his friend Zed. As far as I know, Zed still owns www.killermovies.com.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Storm
This forum was originally a part of Raz' Star Wars news site. Then Raz attached the forums to Killermovies, a site run by his friend Zed. As far as I know, Zed still owns

I think you'll find that I own more.

Council#13
so Zed is in charge of Raz?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Council#13
so Zed is in charge of Raz?

And I'm in charge of Zed.

Storm
Not reallly. Zed has nothing to do with the forums.

Council#13
Oh. Does he have an account?

Storm
*Nods.*

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Storm
This forum was originally a part of Raz' Star Wars news site. Then Raz attached the forums to Killermovies, a site run by his friend Zed. As far as I know, Zed still owns www.killermovies.com.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. oh yeah....thats right. happy

Bloigen
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=3

Wesker
Damn, Zed hasn't posted in two years.

Anyways, if I was Raz, I'd make it mandatory that people had to come and pay tribute at my Worship Raz thread once a week, or be permabanned.

Mr Parker
closing that childish and juvenile Wildest sexual fantasy thread.a thread that should have been closed ages ago.

Scorpion_Master
what thread??

any way... i would make that you can have bigger sigs big grin

Tired Hiker
Originally posted by Wesker
Damn, Zed hasn't posted in two years.

Anyways, if I was Raz, I'd make it mandatory that people had to come and pay tribute at my Worship Raz thread once a week, or be permabanned.

Bruce Willis and Marcelles Wallace killed Zed in the movie, Pulp Fiction, via a Samuri sword and a couple of hardcore pipe hittin' ni**as.

"Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead." yes

K.Diddy
Banning Jacopex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.