Worst Night in Years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Hello all, it is about 6:30 AM where I am right now. Don't you just hate it when you procrastinate over all of spring break on 2 papers (in college, none of that easy high school essay crap). Then you are about 2 paragraphs from finishing your 2nd essay when.............. YOUR MOTHERF*CKING COMPUTER CRASHES AT 4:30 IN THE F*CKING A.M.!
No joke! I am so f*cking pissed right now. My computer won't even open up Windows. I am re-writing my 1st essay still and will be writing probably until 11AM (or at least I hope I'm done by then because thats when my papers are due). Not only is it a b!tch that I have to rewrite my papers, but now I have to pay to have somebody trying to fix my computer and it seems pretty screwed so I may have to buy a whole new computer, which will require me taking out MORE loans. I'm at my campus library btw in case you are wondering how I am typing. F*CK B!TCH KUNT!

Council#13
eye

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

T.M
Originally posted by Myth
Hello all, it is about 6:30 AM where I am right now. Don't you just hate it when you procrastinate over all of spring break on 2 papers (in college, none of that easy high school essay crap). Then you are about 2 paragraphs from finishing your 2nd essay when.............. YOUR MOTHERF*CKING COMPUTER CRASHES AT 4:30 IN THE F*CKING A.M.!
No joke! I am so f*cking pissed right now. My computer won't even open up Windows. I am re-writing my 1st essay still and will be writing probably until 11AM (or at least I hope I'm done by then because thats when my papers are due). Not only is it a b!tch that I have to rewrite my papers, but now I have to pay to have somebody trying to fix my computer and it seems pretty screwed so I may have to buy a whole new computer, which will require me taking out MORE loans. I'm at my campus library btw in case you are wondering how I am typing. F*CK B!TCH KUNT!

Unlucky man that sucks yes

PC's always crash when you are doing something important.. I hate that.

AOR
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

hooray for Bloigen Humor....

Bardock42
Well, 181 words wastd on KMC.....you lost....

AOR

Welcome to God's favorite form of humor....

Bardock42
Originally posted by AOR
Welcome to God's favorite form of humor....

And, damn, he's good at it....

AOR
Originally posted by Bardock42
And, damn, he's good at it....

"God is a Comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
hooray for Bloigen Humor....

HOORAY!

AOR
HOORAY!

So where were you April 1st?

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
So where were you April 1st?

Here

AOR
Hmmmm, didn't see you around.

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
Hmmmm, didn't see you around.

Because you've never seen me before?

AOR
Because you've never seen me before?

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10538/dunce.jpg

Myth
"Intresting" laughing

Anyway, I just realized that I lost hundreds of pictures too. F*CK ASS!

Ronny
OH dude, Teh suckorz. I've had that heppen to me a couple of times, of course im in highschool not college so its not as big a paper. But it still sucks.

H. S. 6

laughing

Myth
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing

Thanks for the sympathy jackass wink

Don't worry, I'd laugh too if it weren't me.

rickyduck
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10538/dunce.jpg

w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.