Elektra vs. Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Elektra (Marvel)

vs.

Trinity (Matrix)

woo-hoo, who wins? no prep

Thunderstrike
Elektra, because she didn't have sex with Keanu Reeves in a movie. I think Ben Afflek is a step higher on the food chain.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
. I think Ben Afflek is a step higher on the food chain.

It's scary that you would know this..you know..not being a female and all.

Thunderstrike
No, but I know many women. Living in a household of three women and one guy is no good. Also, I just think Electra is cooler, and possibly much more skilled.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
I just think Electra is cooler, and possibly much more skilled.

Cooler than Trin? No way.

Thunderstrike
What can I say? I like women in red.

DraconaInVolata
Elektra no contest. Trinity had to learn using the matrix only. Elektra has learned through hardwork and besides, she's much better looking. lol.

Crease
Doesn't matter how you learned what you know. In the Matrix they show Neo learning every martial art known to man. Assuming they all go thru this "programming", Elektra can't win. People forget that Trinity whipped everybody's ass except agents in the Matrix.

Elektra is sooooo much hotter, though.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by DraconaInVolata
Elektra no contest. Trinity had to learn using the matrix only.

how the hell does this matter?

willRules
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

Yes way. Elektra is immensly cooler, her movie just sucked, thats all big grin

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE

She has a one-dimensional personality. Plus, Elektra is fast enough to dodge bullets, Trinity can't.

batdude123
Trinity should beat the sh*t outta Elektra although I like Elektra better and I think she's better looking. big grin

Darth Kal-El
Trinity is stronger than an average normal woman. Remember, she kicked that guy into the wall in Revolutions, she fought against an agent, and defeated many policemen and other officers in Matrix 1. It's probably a tie. 50/50

batdude123
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
Trinity is stronger than an average normal woman. Remember, she kicked that guy into the wall in Revolutions, she fought against an agent, and defeated many policemen and other officers in Matrix 1. It's probably a tie. 50/50

That was in the matrix, and while in the matrix certain rules about gravity and strength can be altered or broken.

Darth Kal-El
Your point?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by batdude123
That was in the matrix, and while in the matrix certain rules about gravity and strength can be altered or broken.

in this battle, they are both in the Matrix, however Elektra is not aware of it's existence.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.