Superman & Gladiator vs Captain Marvel/DC & Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
This is the Hyperion I am using the one who knocked Wonder Man 20 miles with one punch shattering his ribs and busting his arm then he drives Wonder Man threw a planet and into a sun.
http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character2.asp?UniqueId=545

GODSCRIBE
i give the edge to captain marvel and hyperion.

golem370
I like that version he was 6foot2 1090 pounds

GODSCRIBE
yeah..

Thunderstrike
I prefer Hyperion from Supreme Power, but the Sinister one and Marvel should take this one.

MattDay
he doesnt fly that fast, **** his strength dont meen squat to either supes or glads, man are you trying too hard, its two powerful supermen versus a rip off and a guy that is close to their level. i dont know where these people hide.

Lucid Lui
Clark and Kallark win.

golem370
bump

hulk=strength
Originally posted by MattDay
he doesnt fly that fast, **** his strength dont meen squat to either supes or glads, man are you trying too hard, its two powerful supermen versus a rip off and a guy that is close to their level. i dont know where these people hide. this wasnt needed now calm ur punkass down ur litterin the atmosphere with the f bomb laughing just kiddin

branhole
hyporien and marvel win this. wonder man was going to beat thor until he openend up on him. thor fought and beat glads i think( short memory) and h destroyed wonder man. and thor bloodied supes face up so what makes you think that supes is above hype.

Validus
Superman and Gladiator

Mr. Universe
This is every comic fans wet dream isn't it?

Skeets
Superman Gladiator win this

batdude123
Originally posted by branhole
hyporien and marvel win this. wonder man was going to beat thor until he openend up on him. thor fought and beat glads i think( short memory) and h destroyed wonder man. and thor bloodied supes face up so what makes you think that supes is above hype.

You forgot that one second later, Superman got up and smacked Thor through a wall knocking him out. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.