Dracula vs Mister Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
To very cool Villains

Dracula- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=419

golem370
Mister Sinister- http://www.rapsheet.co.uk/RapSheetMain/Character.asp?UniqueId=41

GODSCRIBE
damn good fight...

golem370
Yeah I thought so to I think it better then Dracula & Apocalypse.

Big Sexy
This is really good fight. They are both schemers but dracula is stronger. But Sinister doesn't rely on his strength alone, he usually has a plan. I say Sinister in the end because he probably has smoething made that could stop Dracula.

Darth Macabre
Sinister....Dracula can't do anything to him.

nathan summers
Agreed. Sinister would stomp Vlad into the ground. Six feet deep, no less.

Mider
what powers does dracula have that are soooooooo great?

nathan summers
I would assume: shape-shifting, super strength, speed, agility, durability, healing, the ability to hypnotize his adversaries, various magic's, incantations and spells. Sinister has virtually all of these abilities and more. It'd be a fight worth reading. I wouldn't be surprised if Vlad and Nathaniel grew to be allies rather than adversaries. They share much in common.

Darth Kal-El
magic rivaling top magicians, regular vampire powers, martial arts, and several others

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
magic rivaling top magicians, regular vampire powers, martial arts, and several others

But also weaknesses for Sinister to exploit.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by nathan summers
I would assume: shape-shifting, super strength, speed, agility, durability, healing, the ability to hypnotize his adversaries, various magic's, incantations and spells. Sinister has virtually all of these abilities and more.

When did Sinister start using magic?

nathan summers
I apologize for not being clear enough. I thought it was common knowledge that Mister Sinister does not use the dark arts, as far as I know anyway. And so when I made use of the word " virtually ",meaning nearly all but not quite, I assumed everyone understood I was excluding those abilities of a mystic nature. Again. I apologize for the mix up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.