mel gibsons new movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
Whats This movie supposed to be all about,I saw the trailer and it looked pretty crazy.

botankus
It's about two gay dragons that fall in love with their slayers.

I think it really has some potential! What was the trailer like??

Jarshewa
Hey thanx for being a douche bag.

botankus
No problem. Good luck with your next thread...maybe try to do 1% research on it before you use up all the bandwidth.

Also, for starters, it also might be a good idea to post it in the appropriate forum!

Britrogue
Botankus, I am ashamed of you! Was it really necessary to attack a newbie like that when all they asked was a simple question?

botankus
Yes.

Britrogue
May I ask why?

botankus
No.

Jarshewa
you have gay dogs

Jarshewa
and whats a bandwith............................your a bandwith

Britrogue
Oh dear, I was hoping for a slightly more mature response than that. It's not ALWAYS a good idea to fight fire with fire.

botankus
Actually, I was pretty upset by the gay dogs comment. It's taken me a whole day to recover, but I think I'm okay now.

I only saw 2 movies on imdb.com with Mr. Gibson, and for both he's unannounced. They're called Under and Alone, and Sam and George

SnakeEyes
I'm fairly sure the thread starter is referring to the movie "Apocalypto."

This is indeed in the wrong forum, though.

botankus
Originally posted by botankus
Actually, I was pretty upset by the gay dogs comment.
Sorry to quote myself, but you can see that I've gotten rid of the gay dogs. Now it's a frisky horse, and he's definately not gay!

Jarshewa
can you delete your own thread? i want to put this bloody mess behind me and go talk about spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.