Favorite Force-user from "JK:DFII"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Who's your favorite Force-user from "Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II"?

Kyle Katarn
Qu Rahn
Yun
Pic
Gorc
Maw
Sariss
Boc
Jerec

Captain REX
I voted Jerec. He seems so evil and coniving, and seems like the perfect Dark Jedi.

LanceWindu
I just say Kyle Katarn because he's the only character from DFII I know.

I've never played it.

Captain REX
It's a fun game. Especially if you cheat. stick out tongue

I can't get past level nine without cheating. It's too confusing.

yerssot
what's level 9 again?

Ushgarak
I don;t remember any of the levels giving me much hassle in that except the bloody Pinky and Perky duel (Pic and Gorc, in case you were wondering).

Let's face it, Jerec was pathetic. How he could POSSIBLY lose from the situation he was in, I have no idea.

yerssot
I just love the gorc&pic duel ... clumsy to the last big grin

Ushgarak
It kept crashing with me as well. Stupid duel. And how come Pinky (Pic) could turn invisible? Not to mention the persaude bug that meant that even if you could see an invisible oerson in JKII (using Force Seeing), you still could not block him.

yerssot
wasn't refering to that, but btw, you could easily spot him, there were some sparks around him when he went invisible

Ushgarak
So? You still can't block him!

Captain REX
Boc is the most annoying duel. He's a little jumpy isn't he? laughing out loud

Jerec shouldn't have lost if his power rivals that of Vader's. And how did he get Force Lightning? confused

Ushgarak
Because JK games give Force Lightning to any old schmuck.

yerssot
well, I just jumped on him and killed him... (talking about Pic)

Bespin Bart
Pic is my fav because he's annoying. roll eyes (sarcastic)

What if there was a Pic vs. Yoda thingy? "Battle of the Wrinkled Midgets" it would be called. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.