What if...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zac_j
What do you think would have happened if Harry had decided to be Malfoy's friend when he talks to him on the train in book one?

Denniz234
dno wat do you think ???

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Denniz234
dno wat do you think ???

laughing

Awesome answer. thumb up

Denniz234
innit great lol

zac_j
i think he probably wouldve gotten killed by lord voldemort like really early on in the story.

Denniz234
or he mite have joined voldemort

Unicor777
no chance, Tom would have killed him just to show that he is the greatest wizard and no one can occupy that seat

DarkC
Originally posted by zac_j
What do you think would have happened if Harry had decided to be Malfoy's friend when he talks to him on the train in book one?
Probably would have dumped him later on anyways.

scurran
Originally posted by Unicor777
no one can occupy that seat
Yes, that seat belongs to me!! laughing out loud

Darth POW
dumbledore wud probly make the hat put him in gryffindor and not slytherin...

Denniz234
dumbledore wouldn't be able to make the hat go into gryffindor would he??

springboy34
well if they did become friends on the train, draco would tell Harry about his father use to be a death eater.and if voldemort was alive malfoy would of joined voldemort early.Harry would want to be with his best friend that would be malfoy and Harry would be totally evil.and DD would find out he would expell both of them and Harry would be stuck with derslys.

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
well if they did become friends on the train, draco would tell Harry about his father use to be a death eater.and if voldemort was alive malfoy would of joined voldemort early.Harry would want to be with his best friend that would be malfoy and Harry would be totally evil.and DD would find out he would expell both of them and Harry would be stuck with derslys. Can I buy pot from you?

springboy34
Originally posted by The Phantom
Can I buy pot from you? Do you want my copy of the Half Blood prince or something?

The Phantom
Originally posted by springboy34
Do you want my copy of the Half Blood prince or something? ... Your a child. Yes? I"M MAKING FUN OF YOU!

Emma Hermine
harry was friends with ron so maybe malfoy would become good and everything...^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.