What was your first Post on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.D. Skinner
Simple enough...

Find your first post and add it here.

Originally posted by A.D. Skinner
Hello all...glad to be a part of the family...look forward to many interesting chats.

Mr. Bacon
how the hell do you find your first post?

A.D. Skinner
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
how the hell do you find your first post?

Got to have a good memory yes

Ronny
I dont remember mine erm its probably in the harry potter forum somewhere.

bloodboy
do not know

Mr. Bacon
i dont wanna look, prbly in the LOTR forum though

bloodboy
I think she would have remebered and george too but only mildly because marty would have aged unless he had the time machine

my first post-on sci-fi forum second page of bttf mistakes

Itzak
Mines in the welcome forum of course. ermm

And I ain't touching it. disgust

Impediment
Mine was in the "Welcome" forum on April 7, 2005. (BTW, my one year anniversary will be this week. Yay.)

"Hi. Glad to be here in the community. heres the basics about me, feel free to ask more if you like

Music: Deicide, fear factory, sepultura, soulfly, lamb of god, KMFDM, ministry, pantera, down, the ramones, the misfits, ozzy, sevendust, tool, machinehead, slipknot, obituary, morbid angel, prong, richard cheese and lounge against the machine, etc etc.

movies: star wars trilgoy, alien 1,2, & 3, L.O.T.R., spiderman 1&2, the changeling, poltergeist, the thing, goodfellas, godfather 1& 2, clerks, dogma, living dead trilogy (night, dawn, day, +the remake of dawn) the elephant man, pulp fiction, kill bill, snatch, lock stock and 2 smoking barrels, iron monkey, etc etc

t.v: i dont watch it, but i have all the seasons of The Sopranos on DVD

I spent 6 years in the U.S. army airborne infantry, live in East Texas, and I currently am a Locksmith.

toodles................"

Diamonds
No idea...in spidergrl's HP6 story.

Lana
Originally posted by Trinity_Matrix
Hello! I just joined here, so I though I'd say hello! My name on here is Trinity_Matrix, and I'm 17 years old. I (obviously) love the Matrix, and (just as obviously) Trinity is my favorite character. In fact, I plan on making one of her costumes...I just have to decide which one. Anyway, I also love Lord of the Rings, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and the X-Files. I like to play video games like Final Fantasy (can't wait for Final Fantasy X-2 to come out, only a few more days...), and anime.

In the Welcome Forum, nearly two and a half years ago laughing out loud

Clovie
mine...
let's pretend there is a ess amount of spelling mistakes. embarrasment

Originally posted by Clovie
so...
i'm new here...
and i only sign up becouse of this thred big grinlaughing
i would like to say, that EVO version of Remy & Rouge fits me the best
becouse they're humen there..
IMHO the other versions are a little bit more like justice leag or something...
and i would like to say, that i've watched probably all xmen evo, but i am wandering if there will be more...
oh, and about the movie... i found it quite strange...
Rouge/Marie (?????) with Bobby??????????? are they sick?????eek!
thanks for listening.... lol

and Gambit is SO handsome and sexy... and that accent......love

Aurora
In Dec. of 2003, who knew I'd still be here. Although it is now sparatic.

Impediment
^^ I thought that at first, I'd be here sporadically. Now I'm here every day. Who knew?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Okay What do all you people out there do other then this?

WrathfulDwarf
My first post dedicated to Green Lantern

Ronny
Hal Jordan w00t

Impediment
Kyle Rayner > Hal Jordan yes

Lightningrod
Originally posted by royal_jester
I liked that movie a lot!!!

That was my first username when I joined this site back in August 03, 2003

That was my first post, it was about T3...now that I think of it, that movie sucked!

Thorinn
hmm my first post is in the LoTR forum I think.

Thorinn
Originally posted by Thorin
The Power of the one ring is not known to any besides Sauron, others only guesed at how terrible it was. and another thing, if you had greater will and power than sauron you could wield the one ring and be its keeper. It was on March 24, 2003 at 11:13 PM.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Ronny
Hal Jordan w00t

big grin Happy Dance

Bloigen

Bloigen
Originally posted by Bloigen
It's so i can make a new one. I hate this name! I didn't even want this name! I had a much better in mind. mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad mad

Shelbert Lemon
I dont know...I dont remeber and it doesnt matter. sad

DarkC
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f92/t305910.html

First post. First thread.

Storm
Originally posted by Storm
Don't judge me by the way I dress, by the way I walk or wear my hair. Don't assume that I'm interested if I happen to look your way or that I'm not if I happen to look away. Don't put to much stock in my body language, my body often gives me mixed signals too. If you want to know how I feel, just ask. If you want to know what I think, I'll tell you. But if you're thinking of trying to get inside my head... don't! It's crowded enough in there already.

So, if you want to know me, just ask and I will gladly answer.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Lord. Zidane
Um..probably hello? im lost

Captain Falcon
somewhere in the SWF EP 1 & 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.