DC Direct New Batman Action Figure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WrathfulDwarf
Okay, I though it was super cool for DC to make a Batman Hush series action figures. I love it, own it, and is on display on my room. I was hoping the upcoming Batman figures would be striking cool with a different Batman suit.

However, this is what they come up with next. It looks cool...but just a few changes here and there and is identical to the Batman Hush series 1.

pr1983
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Okay, I though it was super cool for DC to make a Batman Hush series action figures. I love it, own it, and is on display on my room. I was hoping the upcoming Batman figures would be striking cool with a different Batman suit.

However, this is what they come up with next. It looks cool...but just a few changes here and there and is identical to the Batman Hush series 1.

if u want something very different from the hush one, try the identity crisis one...

Knightfall93
Oh my god... this takes me back. I used to have classic KnightQuest ones:
Blue Azbat, red Azbats (more like Azrael really), Batman and Nightwing... classic. I lost Nightwing and Blue Azbats though...

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by pr1983
if u want something very different from the hush one, try the identity crisis one...

I've already got that one and also Jim Ross JL Batman, Long Halloween,
BATMAN: ThrillKiller, and just waiting for series Red Son Batman.

Knightfall93
The Knightquest ones own all!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.