Kryptonian technology question?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chris_60262
Has supes ever used it to amp his strength , abilities or create a avatar of himself?

Fanboy
I think for his robots?

Mider
so basically he could do all kinds of insane stuff but doesnt?

chase el
his fortress builds itself everytime he visits it, its always different. the technology also did build those robots.

And yes he could make "super cool" stuff. but why? hes superman. and what kinda superman would make stuff to help himself out, hes no batman. it would be too easy for him. if anything he should make a suit that constantly feeds him solar energy but also protects his skin from kyrptonite. thats just me though. kind of how kara's spaceship... only a suit... yea nvm

redcaped
Haven't I give you enough?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by chris_60262
Has supes ever used it to amp his strength , abilities or create a avatar of himself?

It brought him back to life, created tesseracts, made impenetrable forcefields, has a diagram of the mulitiverse in a piece the size of a medium remote control, etc.

He has some bad ass tech in there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.