Bobby and Rouge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ilove63
ok so does anyone out there want Bobby and Rouge to end up together or is that just me? It seems like everyone wants Rouge to end up with Gambit (who i don't really know since i never read the comics). i mean people have told me who he is but i don't really know him since i haven't read about him. do you get what i'm saying?

Disappear
gambit and rogue become useless solo characters once they started being defined as "gambit and rogue." it's been like, a decade, since they've done anything that breaks those bonds. if milligan can pull off this "gambit as death" thing, he might just contribute to the comicverse in some small way.

i'd hate to see bobby and rogue end up the same way, even though it's just the movieverse and that doesn't count for shit.

dills
I'm w/ you.

FieryBalrog
I never thought Rouge looked good on Bobby. His cheeks are quite ruddy enough already.

Britrogue
I've never been a fan of the Rogue/Bobby relationship. He's too "nice" for her. She needs a rebel!

roughrider
Who's Rouge? shifty

ilove63
Originally posted by Disappear
gambit and rogue become useless solo characters once they started being defined as "gambit and rogue." it's been like, a decade, since they've done anything that breaks those bonds. if milligan can pull off this "gambit as death" thing, he might just contribute to the comicverse in some small way.

i'd hate to see bobby and rogue end up the same way, even though it's just the movieverse and that doesn't count for shit.

i guess i see where you're coming from i mean it makes sense and all but i still want them to end up together, just my opinion.

roughrider
Rogue needs to find someone who won't go into a coma from her touch; that's her basic requirement. stick out tongue

cain marko
well ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,collossus no??? i thought that he could restit her powers???

sapphiremouse
colossus has organic steel, so in theory she can still tap his power. ive only seen her do it while he was unconsious and in human form.

cain marko
ahhh ok. must have interpreted it rong...my bad. i had this uber cool idea for bobby n rouge. there is tension between boboy n rouge since their first kiss. bobby is fed up with hand holding relationship but trys to let rouge down gently. then he starts seeing kitty pryde. i only think this because if it was an affair then rouge doesnt look that shocked when she looks out the windowand sees them. or maybe she doesnt look out the window on them she looks out when wolvie says im not yor father and she could be thinking. sooo many thoughts. but i thought it would be cool that when bobby dumps her he kisses her on the forehead and walks away. but as he does rouge has a tear running down her face and it begins to freeze on her face or drop off her face onto the floor as a frozen tear drop. i thought that would be cool. sorry i just rambled there but i think there are sum good ideas in what i said

roughrider
I'll say it again...who's Rouge? stick out tongue

sapphiremouse
yah, open a comic book....tis rogue.

Paola
use 'X-Men Couples' thread...

thanks a million...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.