Republic Clones vs Empire Troopers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Agent Krueger
Objective: Capture all Command Posts

@=Republic Command Post
#=Empire Command Post
- 1 Yard
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---@---------------------------------------------------------------#---
-@--------------------------------------------------------------------#-
---@----------------------------------------------------------------#---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republic: They spawn Every 5 Seconds with: 6 Regular Clone Troopers, Mace Windu, 3 Engineer Troopers with shotgun-like blasters, three sniper troopers, and three rocket launcher troopers.

Empire: They spawn Every 5 Second with 6 regular storm troopers, Count Dooku, 3 Engineer StormTroopers with shotgun-like blasters, three sniper stormtroopers, and three rocket launcher stormtroopers.

Captain REX
...huh?

Take out the God-moding Tuskens and then we'll talk. Otherwise, all are ****ed.

Agent Krueger
Fine. NO TUSKEN RAIDERS.

Blaxican_Hydra
Well, seeing as how Mace Windu is samuel L. Jackson I would have to put my money on him. Ill post my reasons after dinner.

Captain REX
Well, seeing how Count Dooku is Christopher Lee, I'd better do the same thing.

Don't make posts saying 'oh, that character is played by this actor!' because it provides nothing to the argument.

Clonetroopers are better shots, but the stormies have Dooku...hmm...

Revolver Ocelot
Even though I believe Dooku > Mace, it wouldn't be by much. If they were to fight each other evenly (which rarely happens in a battle of this magnitude, almost AoS like) Dooku would win after a hard fight, but it won't make a difference.

The Clones do have great shots, but are these the 501st or just regular Stormies? Regular Stormies would get pwned but the 501st is the cream of the crop Clone-wise + 20 years of experience. They'd rip the Clones a new one.

Tangible God
Ugh... someone's been playing Battlefront II a little too much.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Captain REX
Well, seeing how Count Dooku is Christopher Lee, I'd better do the same thing.

Don't make posts saying 'oh, that character is played by this actor!' because it provides nothing to the argument.

Clonetroopers are better shots, but the stormies have Dooku...hmm...

But Samuel L. jackson is uber. Christopher Lee is not. *Looks confused*

Deception
lol

jollyjim311
Okay, screw this thread. The Empire has Count Dooku? They get a new Mace/ Dooku every 5 seconds? Then, in that case, the "Empire" wins. Or, the battlefield gets crammed with all this ridiculous respawning and they all suffocate. Rocket troopers will kill everyone, snipers will suck (there is no cover). This thread is way too unorganized, has too many people, and isn't nearly specific enough.

Blaxican_Hydra
Not to mention that the Mace Windu's would own the Dookus hard.

Rayvann
Leave it to Kreuger to come up with crap like this...

DePWNZOR
The Clones would probably win.

Wesker
DePWNZOR? That has to be a sock or a very well-educated internet fellow.

Tangible God
Probably another Numan incarnation.

1 naruto
u know how horrible a stormtroopers aim is?

Blaxican_Hydra
Did you know that everytime says a storm trooper has bad aim they lose a coupel thousand brain cells through idiocy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.