Haha, My friend did the Dumbest thing today!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
A friend and I cut class today to go play pool, like we usually do, and everything was going great, we were having a good time and all. There were even these pretty hot guys and girls there, which always makes it a little more fun. Well, my turn just ended so My friend started to come over and BANG she falls over on her own cue stick. It was funny as hell and she was all red faced, but she was laughing too. stick out tongue

So embarassing for her but it was so funny. laughing out loud

w00t

BakaXero
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
A friend and I cut class today to go play pool, like we usually do, and everything was going great, we were having a good time and all. There were even these pretty hot guys and girls there, which always makes it a little more fun. Well, my turn just ended so My friend started to come over and BANG she falls over on her own cue stick. It was funny as hell and she was all red faced, but she was laughing too. stick out tongue

w00t
wtf?
isn't that ladyluck's story?

AOR
laughing

DarkC

w00t
She didn't turn red, silly! *slap*

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by DarkC
She didn't turn red, silly! *slap*

How do you know you wren't there whistle

LethalFemme

w00t

OMFG Lady Luk's your friend I'm so shoked I thought I knew her better than thisdisgustyucky

lol jk stick out tongue

DarkC
How do you know you wren't there whistle
I asked her.

Vinny Valentine
I asked her.

Thats a gosh darn tooten lie right there.

BakaXero
Thats a gosh darn tooten lie right there.
I love you...
gimme points no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by BakaXero
I love you...
gimme points no expression

no

Bloigen
(Blah)pretty hot guys and girls there(blah)

shock

Captain Falcon
Originally posted by BakaXero
wtf?
isn't that ladyluck's story? ladyluck droolio

Vinny Valentine
So, That was a fun day.

darksora
why r the ppl here supposed to care

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by darksora
why r the ppl here supposed to care

If you understood maybe you would get it.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

K.Diddy

w00t

roll eyes (sarcastic) Thats great vinny,thanks for sharing it with us

NineCoronas
I asked her. Stick up an ass, silly! *slap*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.