Punisher vs. Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These guys just don't like each other. Who takes this?

spetznaz
10/10 Slade.
Deathstroke is basically what Frank Castle aspires to be when he dreams at night (in much the same way that a Volkswagen Bug might aspire to be a Porsche 911 Turbo).

CaptainStoic
Yea no kidding... Slade will skin Frank alive.

Tshern
Are you implying that Bug isn't way cooler? Don't make me come in there!

Juntai
Deathstroke.

jgiant
Slade

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
Slade And that now makes it official.

Thunderstrike
Unless Frank sends a nuke in his stead, Slade wins 10/10

jgiant
Originally posted by Juntai
And that now makes it official. yes it does...in a striaght up fight under normal cercumstances frank gets killed...

godking
Slade

Franks ace in the hole against super powered guys is monster prep.

Frank CANNOT outprep Slade .

MrHeavySilence
Punisher has grenades though.

Thunderstrike
Don't keep this thread going.

CaptainStoic
This isn't a good fight, Slade should be put up against someone like Grendle Prime

Mider
who's grendal prime?

CaptainStoic
A nearly unstoppable cyborg from the future, he or rather it takes contracts to either kill marks, or protect clients. Real tough SOB.

srankmissingnin
Frank loses to DS and yet both times Slade fought Deadshot he went down (he even lost the first fight big time) and was unable to beat Eddie Fryers. Slade is over rated, he will win the majority for sure but Frank will still pull out a fair share of wins.

Kontraz
this fights been done, like 3 other times.... ANYWAY slade vs deadshot the 2nd time was a tie, but that was deadshot... i'd be willing to give deadshot vs punisher a 7/10, if its slade, i'd give him 9/10

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Kontraz
this fights been done, like 3 other times.... ANYWAY slade vs deadshot the 2nd time was a tie, but that was deadshot... i'd be willing to give deadshot vs punisher a 7/10, if its slade, i'd give him 9/10

I know it was a tie but the fact the remains that he was shot and he went down. Deathstroke healing ability isn't powerful enough to compensate for bullet wounds in the heat of battle, if he is shot any where that can cause serious damage he is going down for the ten count. And if anyone can shoot Slade its probably a guy you has shoot the web shooters off Spidu's wrists.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.