Hmmmmmmmmmmm?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jarshewa
What would be a good cross over universe with star wars?
I'd love to see han solo get rescued by the cast of serenity in some crazy situation.

Council#13
I'd like to see the Star Trek going to war with Star Wars. Then Star Wars would own Star Trek with the Death Star and the Star Forge

Jedi Priestess
I'd like to see Vader hunt down and dispose of all fanboys myself. zap

Sesse
Same with Gungans as they did with Ewoks!

Delta 62
I've always imagined the universes of DC and Marvel crossing over with Star Wars. Super heroes and Jedi.. I wonder what they'd think of each other. The Justice League and the Jedi Council.. and not to mention Peter Parker would have a blast swinging around on Coruscant.

Tarvos
How about the Ancient Sith... and the apes from Planet of the Apes? That'd be cool.

raver

Blaxican_Hydra
Ewoks meet Teletubbies raver

Tangible God
LOTR and SW. Christopher Lee could own himself.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Jarshewa
What would be a good cross over universe with star wars?
I'd love to see han solo get rescued by the cast of serenity in some crazy situation.

I can see Serenity being set in Star Wars...not too sure about any other cross overs though.

JaehSkywalker
^ who'd win? dooku or the saruman?

I'd like to see ST cross with SW so SW would own the ST... That will be the best day of my life...

Blaxican_Hydra
Sarumon would win. It's a known fact that Lotr characters are approximately 95735.756101364 times more powerful than most starwars characters such as Marka Ragnos and Naga Sadow.

JaehSkywalker
ok... you said so... cool figures though...

DarthBanevv
I didn't know that Pipin could pwn DN Luke.

Sesse
Dumb Nut Luke isnt much of a challenge....

kalsemo
Originally posted by Blaxican_Hydra
Ewoks meet Teletubbies raver

laughing Happy Dance laughing

chinabing
JP, this thread is easily worth 5 head-smashings.

I liked the mmm song by the Crash Test Dummies better than this thread.

Tangible God
The recent Thread Income is dieing in quality, so far, this is one of the better ones. EPIIIBITES has some decent ones though.

Oh, and ROTK Merry would the WTFpwn tag-team Ragnos and DN Luke.

Insomnia
I'm still waiting for Han Solo to return to his teaching career...

Darth Subjekt
For some reason when i talk to my boys about movies, they always bring up Matrix, mostly Neo, vs. SW, mostly Anakin/Vader. Usually in the matrix, but thats an argu,emt that go on for days with out end.

Blaxican_Hydra
Originally posted by Tangible God
The recent Thread Income is dieing in quality, so far, this is one of the better ones. EPIIIBITES has some decent ones though.

Oh, and ROTK Merry would the WTFpwn tag-team Ragnos and DN Luke.

Hells yeah. I woudl like to see Frodo vs. ANH Luke, that would be awsome.

Delta 62
I'd like to see Ryu Hayabusa and the Bride given lightsabers. If they could use them, I bet they'd easily be a match for most Jedi.

Tangible God
The Bride from Kill Bill? She uses the blade alot, grabbing it and such. She'd be hard pressed against a skilled saber master.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.