Freddy vs Jason: Original ending

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
You may or may not have seen this. So I thought I would post on here. This is the original ending to FvJ, but then they changed it to.......well yeah you know. So enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQySvndTEPY&search=Freddy%20vs%20Jason

T.M
I don't care about the original ending the beginning and middle made me gouge my eyes out... was one of the worst movies I have seen in a long time.. (And I went to see Envy!!!)

papabeard
Both are on the DVD, the original ending is a little more cliched

LizzyT123
Alright....that ending was as equally stupid as the original. And that was on the DVD for Freddy VS Jason also, so its not really a big deal in my opinion

Wolfie
I liked the ending they left in better. Both are alive, they both won and neither won. The original ending implies that Freddy won and that sucks for the Jason fans.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Wolfie
I liked the ending they left in better. Both are alive, they both won and neither won. The original ending implies that Freddy won and that sucks for the Jason fans.

yeah, and Jason would kick freddy's ass any day smile

Wolfie
Originally posted by LizzyT123
yeah, and Jason would kick freddy's ass any day smile
I disagree. Freddy would win.

Hence why the theatrical ending is better. The director isn't telling us, "If Freddy and Jason got in a fight, ___ would win."

b-dan
ya your rite there but freddy did kick jasons ass once and jason did the same but its all the girls fault why did they have to be in it. If your gonna make a stupid movie you might as well take out those teens and just have freddy and jason going at it. But I like Fredster better

K.Diddy
Originally posted by b-dan
ya your rite there but freddy did kick jasons ass once and jason did the same but its all the girls fault why did they have to be in it. If your gonna make a stupid movie you might as well take out those teens and just have freddy and jason going at it. But I like Fredster better

That would make the movie quite boring and they do need some kind of a plot...

I really dont think, Freddyvs Jason needed another thread either

Mider
i liked the movie people say it sucks i guess thats why so many horror movies never make it people just are not ever satisfied with anything they expect every movie to be oscar caliber or something

LizzyT123
Originally posted by Mider
i liked the movie people say it sucks i guess thats why so many horror movies never make it people just are not ever satisfied with anything they expect every movie to be oscar caliber or something

Well, most really good horror films aren't "oscar caliber", and anyways, Freddy VS Jason was just sucky all over

K.Diddy
Originally posted by LizzyT123
Well, most really good horror films aren't "oscar caliber", and anyways, Freddy VS Jason was just sucky all over

It wasn't as bad as ''New nightmare'' or ''Jason x'' or even ''Jason goes to hell''

This movie was actually quite good for what it was

meep-meep
Freddy vs. Jason wasn't very good but it didn't make want to beat myself up for watching it like Jason X did. Who else was glad to see that retarded woman cyborg get her decapitated?

And, Freddy probably would kick Jason's ass but Jason is much much cooler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.