james blunt!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anthonystop18
if you like james blunt tell me why and which song u like best out of his album back to bedlam

cool_dudes_rule
hasnt there been a thread on him already.

anthonystop18
i dont know do i im just a kid

Bierbommetje
Can't say Im too fond of him...

chops
I cant stand him. He just irritates me so much (his annoyingly high voice)

vanice
sucks that's all I have to say

commander fox
OH COME ON jb SUCKS HE MAKES ME PUKE!sicksicksicksick IF I SHOULD CHOOSE THE SONGS THAT ARE THE PUKIEST SONGS WITH HIM I WOULD DIE BY THINKING OF THEM

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by anthonystop18
if you like james blunt tell me why and which song u like best out of his album back to bedlam

I like High and Tears and Rain... and this acoustic song I have called "Fall at your Feet" or something like that...

Im so sick of hearing the Beautiful song.. . it is way over played

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/graphics/2005/10/06/bmblunt06.jpg

Yumcarrots
I like James Blunt, my favourite song is wiseman. You're beautiful & goodbye my lover irritate me though erm

Morning_Glory
havent heard goodbye my lover yet happy

he seems to be making his rounds on tv singing beautiful-- i bet even he is sick of singing Beautiful.. .I loved that song the first few times i heard it... but they never stop playing it

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
havent heard goodbye my lover yet happy

he seems to be making his rounds on tv singing beautiful-- i bet even he is sick of singing Beautiful.. .I loved that song the first few times i heard it... but they never stop playing it

yeah, it does seem to get annoying after a while sad

Paranoid Pyro
james çunt, I mean blunt, sucks big time.

papabeard
His songs are a bit wet and cliched.

There is also cockney ryhming slang in use now for the name James Blunt, can you guess what it is? What the f**k?

Victor Von Doom
Apparently a James Blunt song woke a 5 year old girl out of a coma.

Very lovely to hear that, and also a new watershed in the development of the concept of irony.

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by papabeard
His songs are a bit wet and cliched.

There is also cockney ryhming slang in use now for the name James Blunt, can you guess what it is? What the f**k?

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.