Tie-ins to Civil War?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morridini
(Reason for not posting in the other Civil War thread is so that I wont get anything spoiled).

I am planing on downloading and reading Civil War as they are being released in the US (reason being that I don't think Norway will start selling the Civil War. However before starting on the actual Civil War (once it is released) I would like to know if there are any comics that leads to the Civil War that I should try to read first? Like all the Infinite Crisis Tie-ins DC had. Thanks in advance.

Knightfall93
Morridini, could you upload the Civil War onto here as each 1 comes out? Or can you tell me what site you use to download comics?

Morridini
I use a P2P program called DC++. U enter different hubs and download directly from users all over the world, the downside with this is that the great hubs require u to share a big amount of stuff, like 50+GB. But one comic once a month (or each second month?) can I easily handle to upload. However I think it is frowned upon by the mods to post links in threads.

Knightfall93
No, I don't think so...

Morridini
well bumptybump for some ontopic answers.

SnakeEyes
All of the tie-ins so far have the phrase "Road to Civil War" at the top. The only "tie-in" I've read so far has been Illuminati, which was pretty good. I can't help you read them, though... sorry.

Thunderstrike
If you go to Marvel.com, they have a checklist of everything you need to get the full story.

ScarletSpider
ROAD TO CIVIL WAR:
Amazing Spider-Man 529-531
Civil War: Opening Shot Sketchbook
Fantastic Four #536-537
New Avengers Illuminati

CIVIL WAR:
Civil War 1-7
Civil War: Front Line 1-10
Amazing Spider-Man 532-537
Black Panther 18
Cable/Deadpool 30-32
Captain America 22-24
Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways 1-4
Civil War: X-Men 1-4
Daily Bugle: Civil War Edition
Fantastic Four 538-543
Heroes For Hire 1-3
Iron Man 13-14
Marvel Spotlight: Millar/McNiven
Ms. Marvel 6-8
New Avengers 21-25
Punisher: War Journal 1-3
She-Hulk 8
Thunderbolts 103-105
Wolverine 42-47
X-Factor 8-9

Interesting to note a new Heroes for Hire series coming out of Civil War.

BlaqChaos
I didn't sort it out to see if both Marvel and SS have the same books listed, but this is what their site has:

Tie-In Issues
Amazing Spider-Man #529-531, New Avengers: Illuminati #1, Fantastic Four #536-537, Black Panther #18, Cable & Deadpool #30-32, Captain America #22-24, Daily Bugle: Civil War Edition, Fantastic Four #538-543, Heroes For Hire #1-3, Iron Man #13-14, Ms. Marvel #6-8, New Avengers #21-25, Punisher War Journal #1-3, She-Hulk #8, Thunderbolts #103-105, Wolverine #42-47, X-Factor #8-9, Civil War: Opening Shot Sketchbook

Core Issues
Civil War #1-7, Civil War: Front Line #1-10, Civil War: X-Men #1-4, Civil War: Young Avengers & Runaways #1-4

Maestro
Hmmm this doesn't really apply to the topic that much, but does anyone else think Genis might of been killed off recently because thunderbolts are involved in the storyline, and he may of been too powerful of an individual to be on any team.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Maestro
Hmmm this doesn't really apply to the topic that much, but does anyone else think Genis might of been killed off recently because thunderbolts are involved in the storyline, and he may of been too powerful of an individual to be on any team.

I would not want any Genis fan to think I got rid of him because I don't like the character, just the opposite, I liked him too much to be a party to his continued misery.

-Fabian Nicieza

Validus knows more about the story behind that quote since he was the one that posted it. But it doesn't sound like Genis was killed off because he was to powerful for the civil war event.

Maestro
It's a possibility, he was becoming a bit too overpowered though, don't you think?

ScarletSpider
Not really. Look at Zemo now, he's pretty uber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.