Hate threads!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
I have noticed that we have a large number of hate threads going on, usually badly researched from only a few members. Which are latched on by the younger Marvel readers into Wolverine and with small comic collections.

I have a few questions.

Which member makes the most hate threads?

Which character are these threads about mainly?

I know I have made the odd hate thread usually involving Saint of Killers or Krona but......................These are usually tongue in cheek.

Anyway who else is looking forward to Superman Returns destroying the Xmen at the Box Office, I mean Singer showed which is the cooler franchise with his direction decision.

I could post a poll of possible members who make hate threads but...... I'll let you decide, by the way this thread is only open to members really over 13, sorry Marvel fanboys so...... Think before posting.

smile

soleran30
1. Really couldn't tell yea I don't really notice the thread makerssmile

2. Wolverine and Superman go hand in hand for hate threads.

3. Superman should destroy X-men. Its a newer edition to the collection and with new technology promises some exciting new visuals. I was on a business trip recently to Kansas City and Superman II came on! I thought it was still pretty greatsmile Oh and I am really looking forward to the New Superman Film....................

PS When are they going to make an Alpha Flight movie for King Mungi and Namor film for DC!!

wuTa
i don't really care which one beats the other as long as there both good and i get my money's worth, but i am probally more curious to see superman to see if its as good as the orginal and x-men has already let me down by not using gambit

dman2008
Originally posted by soleran30
1. Really couldn't tell yea I don't really notice the thread makerssmile

2. Wolverine and Superman go hand in hand for hate threads.

3. Superman should destroy X-men. Its a newer edition to the collection and with new technology promises some exciting new visuals. I was on a business trip recently to Kansas City and Superman II came on! I thought it was still pretty greatsmile Oh and I am really looking forward to the New Superman Film....................

PS When are they going to make an Alpha Flight movie for King Mungi and Namor film for DC!!

What he said cool

Knightfall93
X Men 3... I realy like X Men more than Supes, he's too... zzzzzzzzzzzzz... he's kind of "flag, mom and apple pie", which to be honest, is SO INFURIATING!!!

juggernaut66666
i don't like the looks of superman he looks like a FAGET

Knightfall93
LMAO... sweet, Juggs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.