Spider-Man vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Yeah I know Grundy alot stronger and tougher and probably win but I am going to give Spider-Man a better chance first by letting him use his armor and 12 hours of prep to prepare for the fight no tech no outside help he just has time to prepare and get ready for the fight

golem370
armored Spidey

samishe
I think in comics spidey could win simillar way he won in battle with Hulk. In real life he could avoid Grundy easilly but couldn't hurt him.

batdude123
^ "real life?" What the f**k?

samishe
Originally posted by batdude123
^ "real life?" What the f**k?

Yeah! I believe Spider-man exists! Like Santa!

Thunderstrike
and the easter bunny!

batdude123
laughing

samishe
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
and the easter bunny!

No, i think he was shot...

Thunderstrike
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Kidd_Wikkid/ha.jpg

sad

samishe
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Kidd_Wikkid/ha.jpg

sad

laughing Heartbreaking.

Tron
Originally posted by golem370
Yeah I know Grundy alot stronger and tougher and probably win but I am going to give Spider-Man a better chance first by letting him use his armor and 12 hours of prep to prepare for the fight no tech no outside help he just has time to prepare and get ready for the fight

That's nice, so instead of trying to fight him, you're have Grundy laughing at Spidey the whole time. Spidey throws his armor in the Hudson and goes home. Grundy wins.

(F.Y.I., Iron Spidey might've been a better choice)

samishe
Well, Spidey has old fationed cement trickbig grin

spideycarnage
Originally posted by samishe
Well, Spidey has old fationed cement trickbig grin
low blow to juggy fans *ouch*

The Fake Macoy
Which Grundy is this? Superman level or street level?

golem370
Some where between street level & Superman http://www.spider-bob.com/villains/dc/SolomonGrundy.htm

batdude123
^ BTW, that picture of Alan Scott staring down Grundy is kick a$$. big grin

badabing
If it's this Solomon Grundy, then Spidey wins. laughing

Thunderstrike
Superfriends Grundy? Like during this time period: http://aquamanisuseless.ytmnd.com/

guy222
grundy should win, but

Parmaniac
Doesn't Grundy's powerlevel depends on the day he is ressurrected?

StiltmanFTW
Parker ain't no Batman or Wildcat even, he gets murdered.

Prep-Man
Solomon on average.

Badabing
Originally posted by badabing
If it's this Solomon Grundy, then Spidey wins. laughing I was full of dur even in my noob days...

carver9
Spiderman

Prep-Man
Solomon.

Dum Dum Dugan
Depends on the grundy, if it the grundy batman is capable of hurting in melee, then Spiderman would whoop his ass, but if he the top tier grundy, the spiderman loses.

carver9
Grundy isn't touching Spiderman if we go by fts. Grundy would be a statue.

Dum Dum Dugan
Even for some absurd reason we assume Grundy could never directly hit spiderman which is a giant stretch, he could simply thunder clap him.

carver9
Possibility or Spiderman could get away from the thunder clap before it even happens.

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/WhatIf-BackinBlack013.jpg

Too fast. Spiderman has also face absorbing man and made him appear as if he wasn't even moving. Solomon doesn't have a thing proving that he could lay a glove on Spidey, let alone see him during combat.

Spiderman punches will take its toll as the fight progress and Grundy is too retarded to do a thunderclap.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by carver9
Possibility or Spiderman could get away from the thunder clap before it even happens.

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww156/ankur2113/WhatIf-BackinBlack013.jpg

U can't dodge a thunder clap, it would cause his eardrums to ruptures, there literally no way to dodge that. And as usual ur bias against DC character is extremely present.

Also that scan has zero relevence to thunder claps and is a complete red herring. Also how is back in Black spidy would had several upgrades that current spidy does not possess relevent here?

Too fast. Spiderman has also face absorbing man and made him appear as if he wasn't even moving. Solomon doesn't have a thing proving that he could lay a glove on Spidey, let alone see him during combat.
If u wanna start name dropping, grundy has tagged superman who much faster then spiderman.

Funny thing is absorbing man has also had no problems tagging spiderman as well, sorry but it works both ways. U really need to work on this extreme bias against dc character.

Spiderman punches will take its toll as the fight progress and Grundy is too retarded to do a thunderclap.
So we take spiderman at his best while we take grundy at his dumbest and worst.

Ur so objective as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

carver9
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
U can't dodge a thunder clap, it would cause his eardrums to ruptures, there literally no way to dodge that. And as usual ur bias against DC character is extremely present.

Also that scan has zero relevence to thunder claps and is a complete red herring. Also how is back in Black spidy would had several upgrades that current spidy does not possess relevent here?

If u wanna start name dropping, grundy has tagged superman who much faster then spiderman.

Funny thing is absorbing man has also had no problems tagging spiderman as well, sorry but it works both ways. U really need to work on this extreme bias against dc character.

So we take spiderman at his best while we take grundy at his dumbest and worst.

Ur so objective as usual roll eyes (sarcastic)

Why the insulting buddy. Just having a normal debate.

Him tagging Superman in a comic doesn't mean he would tag Spiderman. That's like me saying "since Colossus tagged Gladiator, he is much faster than QuickSilver".

I don't mind you using Grundy at his best, you still won't find anything suggesting he would lay a glove on Parker.

Grundy doesn't thunder clap. He prefer punching and kicking.

I'm not trying to be biased here. Grundy doesn't have the fts that suggest he could touch Spidey.

carver9
Speed.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/AssaultonNewOlympus019.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=AssaultonNewOlympus019.jpg

Prep-Man
Grundy rips Spidey's head off.

carver9
He isn't touching Spiderman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Why the insulting buddy. Just having a normal debate.

Him tagging Superman in a comic doesn't mean he would tag Spiderman. That's like me saying "since Colossus tagged Gladiator, he is much faster than QuickSilver".

I don't mind you using Grundy at his best, you still won't find anything suggesting he would lay a glove on Parker.

Grundy doesn't thunder clap. He prefer punching and kicking.

I'm not trying to be biased here. Grundy doesn't have the fts that suggest he could touch Spidey.
It not an insult it a fact. U down play the crap out of DC characters. I agree grundy feats arnt as good as some like to pretend, but there better then u give him credit for.

Yes and spiderman being able to completely blizt absorbing man in a comic does not me spiderman can stay untouch by grundy. No that not remotely close to what I am argueing.

I dont care, what you mind, I was pointing out how bias u get. Like for instance taking spiderman at his best while taking grundy at his worst.

Grundy intelligence is varies, he much smarter then what u giving him credit for. Also I could use the same rediculous logic as you. Since Grundy has gone toe to toe with legit top tier bricks, nothing spiderman does could put him down.....works both ways.

Prep-Man
Grundy swats Spidey like the bug he is.

carver9
It not an insult it a fact. U down play the crap out of DC characters. I agree grundy feats arnt as good as some like to pretend, but there better then u give him credit for.

Yes and spiderman being able to completely blizt absorbing man in a comic does not me spiderman can stay untouch by grundy. No that not remotely close to what I am argueing.

I dont care, what you mind, I was pointing out how bias u get. Like for instance taking spiderman at his best while taking grundy at his worst.

Grundy intelligence is varies, he much smarter then what u giving him credit for. Also I could use the same rediculous logic as you. Since Grundy has gone toe to toe with legit top tier bricks, nothing spiderman does could put him down.....works both ways.

Not being biased at all. The rules have changed. We use each character at their best. That's why I am saying what I am saying. If we use Spidey at his best, Grundy isn't touching him.

It has nothing to do with me being bias. I would give Slade the majority over Spidey.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Grundy swats Spidey like the bug he is.

He isn't touching him.

Prep-Man
Grundy wins easily then.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Grundy wins easily then.

Lol...how when he can't touch him?

Dum Dum Dugan
Not being biased at all. The rules have changed. We use each character at their best. That's why I am saying what I am saying. If we use Spidey at his best, Grundy isn't touching him.

It has nothing to do with me being bias. I would give Slade the majority over Spidey.
when did the rules change, what are you talking about?

also you werent using grundy at his best at all, u were trying to pretend he be to down to thunder clap which is clearly not at grundy best.

carver9
when did the rules change, what are you talking about?

also you werent using grundy at his best at all, u were trying to pretend he be to down to thunder clap which is clearly not at grundy best.

Look through the Hulk vs Superman thread...there is a copy of the new rules.

I never said Spidey would drop Jim immediately, I said time will prevail.

I can't remember Grundy ever using a thunderclap more than once during combat.

Dum Dum Dugan
Look through the Hulk vs Superman thread...there is a copy of the new rules.

I never said Spidey would drop Jim immediately, I said time will prevail.

I can't remember Grundy ever using a thunderclap more than once during combat.
Those arnt new. And they dont say what ur suggesting at all. They are talking about character fighting within there personality but also utilizing all of there abilities based of knowledge of the threat. That does not translate into only using there very best showings. We still very much base there level of there majority and consistent showings. Mods have said as much.

Based off ur logic spidy would be incapable of putting Grundy down.

Why would he need to use it more then a single time?

carver9
Those arnt new. And they dont say what ur suggesting at all. They are talking about character fighting within there personality but also utilizing all of there abilities based of knowledge of the threat. That does not translate into only using there very best showings. We still very much base there level of there majority and consistent showings. Mods have said as much.

Based off ur logic spidy would be incapable of putting Grundy down.

Why would he need to use it more then a single time?

Bada stated that the character fight to the best of their abilities since there aren't any people around to prevent them from holding back.

Dum Dum Dugan
Bada stated that the character fight to the best of their abilities since there aren't any people around to prevent them from holding back.
They fight to there best, not only there highest showings this is not mutal exclusive. Use common sense, we use what there consistently shown at. We don't ignore all there showings and focus on the minority. This has been stated by the mods numerous times.

carver9
They fight to there best, not only there highest showings this is not mutal exclusive. Use common sense, we use what there consistently shown at. We don't ignore all there showings and focus on the minority. This has been stated by the mods numerous times.

Read.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371986&pagenumber=280

Digi
I'm having a hard time remembering what Spidey could build with the prep that would give him wins. He could make it a very long fight. And there's also Grundy's incarnations to consider. But for "average" Grundy (which is still well above, say, base Hulk), I can't see Pete taking him down. Pete's gadgets generally trick his power set out, not push him to new levels like an Iron Man. He'd need a plot device to really convince me.

Dum Dum Dugan
Read.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=371986&pagenumber=280
ive already read them. U just cant comprehend them.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Doesn't Grundy's powerlevel depends on the day he is ressurrected?

Yes, if he's ressurrected on a day when Batman is in town he will get his ass kicked. In other appearances he steamrolls JLA. But that's not his average powerlevel either.

Pete cant possibly beat him in a fight but if CIS is off and with 12 hours of prep he might figure a way to win.

h1a8
They fight to there best, not only there highest showings this is not mutal exclusive. Use common sense, we use what there consistently shown at. We don't ignore all there showings and focus on the minority. This has been stated by the mods numerous times. I'm not saying that Spider-man wins but he is a majority bullet and energy beam dodger. Plus he has spider sense that warns him before the attack and guides him out of the attack.

So even your average Spidey should not get hit by Grundy. Very rarely does Spidey get hit by bricks. This would be an extreme minority.

I can definitely see Spidey wearing Solomon out if it is not one of the strongest forms. Even then spidey can wear him out if he has the stamina to keep at it for a day (not sure). I'm trying to not be bias as I really want Spidey to win this. But if he does then it would be a long ass fight (a long one). Plus Spidey has prep here, let's not forget.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by h1a8
IPlus he has spider sense that warns him before the attack and guides him out of the attack. Someone's apparently not reading Spider-man

h1a8
Someone's apparently not reading Spider-man

Did he lose his spider sense recently?

Parmaniac
Did he lose his spider sense recently? Since 2 or 3 months now, he already has pretty good agility feats without it though, like avoiding several Soldiers shooting with mystical bullets and after that fighting Batroc along with fodder (Blade Soldiers) and Raptors without getting touched a single time.

Plus he is compansating the lack of SS with extra MA training by Shang Chi

h1a8
Since 2 or 3 months now, he already has pretty good agility feats without it though, like avoiding several Soldiers shooting with mystical bullets and after that fighting Batroc along with fodder (Blade Soldiers) and Raptors without getting touched a single time.

Plus he is compansating the lack of SS with extra MA training by Shang Chi Damn! I hate that. Well in theory that made him a little too powerful. Spider man learning MA probably would probably make a more amazing Spider man though. We'll see.

Harbinger
Did he lose his spider sense recently? lmfao

h1a8
Originally posted by Harbinger
lmfao

What's funny? I haven't been following Spidey for a minute now.

StiltmanFTW

And it's not canon.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And it's not canon. Yeah I found that funny too, it's not like there's a shitload of canon good showings and the pic is named "whatifbackinblack" laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
He isn't touching Spiderman.

Grundy was extremely fast, enough to blitz Supes, but that may have been pre-crisis.

Damn! I hate that. Well in theory that made him a little too powerful.

Yeah, we heard enough from you about that. "Untouchable". Lulz.

StiltmanFTW
Yeah I found that funny too, it's not like there's a shitload of canon good showings and the pic is named "whatifbackinblack" laughing out loud

Exactly... and how the hell is dodging a repulsor blast relevant to an AoE attack?

Carver is driving me nuts recently.

carver9
And it's not canon.

You didn't have to bust me out like that. The point wasn't for it being Canon or not, the point is to show that Spidey is fast. That is one of his lowest speed fts, I could have easily posted him dodging lightning point blank or blitzing Masterson, etc, etc...

StiltmanFTW
You didn't have to bust me out like that. The point wasn't for it being Canon or not, the point is to show that Spidey is fast. That is one of his lowest speed fts, I could have easily posted him dodging lightning point blank or blitzing Masterson, etc, etc...

Lightning dodging was most likely just aim-dodging as well. What proof do you have for lightning being faster than repulsor blasts anyway? And you're talking about Electro's lightning, right?

You want to show some real speed feats from Pete? Like Parker actually dodging a sniper bullet after it's been fired? Now that's a speed feat. From Grim Hunt.

Anyway, back on topic. Repulsor blasts/lightning/bullets are not thunderclaps.

h1a8
Exactly... and how the hell is dodging a repulsor blast relevant to an AoE attack?

What is AoE?

StiltmanFTW
What is AoE?

area of effect

Sonic attack, pheromones, gas, explosion, etc.

Parmaniac
area of effect

Sonic attack, pheromones, gas, explosion, etc. Parker's explosion durability is actually top notch.

StiltmanFTW
Parker's explosion durability is actually top notch.

Because of the one feat you keep bringing up?

We were talking about his ability to dodge said type of attack, not durability. Put there a smilie so I don't sound like an ass.

Parmaniac
Because of the one feat you keep bringing up? Actually I have several and some of them with multiple explosions but honestly I'm too lazy to load them up, I guess you're reffering to the Electro one. right?

Sr J-Bieb
Spider-Man is no Batman

Grundy wins

StiltmanFTW
Actually I have several and some of them with multiple explosions but honestly I'm too lazy to load them up, I guess you're reffering to the Electro one. right?

I was thinking of some Doom one. At least that's how I remember it, that Doom was involved.

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Spider-Man is no Batman

Grundy wins

Posted that already big grin

iceman24567
How is Spidey beating the latest version of Grundy? Etrigan and Bizzaro couldnt put him down but Spidey can? Spiderman got some kind of amp?

Parmaniac
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/8951/durabilitytakesseverale.th.jpghttp://img233.imageshack.us/img233/8951/durabilitytakesseverale.th.jpghttp://img840.imageshack.us/img840/8951/durabilitytakesseverale.th.jpg

+ biscuits

http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/26790/BatmanSpider-man.jpg

actually I was searching for the scan where SM throws Batman away like toilet paper but couldn't find it.

h1a8
Originally posted by iceman24567
How is Spidey beating the latest version of Grundy? Etrigan and Bizzaro couldnt put him down but Spidey can? Spiderman got some kind of amp? No that is why he got prep here. Maybe Spidey can come up with something to even the odds (or at least give him a chance).

Parmaniac
Originally posted by iceman24567
How is Spidey beating the latest version of Grundy? Etrigan and Bizzaro couldnt put him down but Spidey can? Spiderman got some kind of amp? Not really I think the only argument would revolve around Spider-man > Grundy that got beaten by Batman.

Dum Dum Dugan

Could not agree more, on both counts.

OneDumbG0
Poor man's Hulk wins 9/10.

Digi
To be fair with the AoE nonsense:
- Thunderclaps can and have affected SM greatly
- But I think the prep negates that. Whatever fancy suit he'd be wearing would blunt the force of a t-clap to a point where it likely wouldn't have much affect
- Unless we're talking about team-buster Grundy, but then this is a moot thread anyway
- I think the issue here is how SM would ever put down anything but the weakest versions of Grundy. He wouldn't. It would be a long fight, and a very long fight if he negates AoE, but an assured loss for SM nonetheless.

chomperx9
how the F is SPidey beating any grundy ?

Digi
Originally posted by chomperx9
how the F is SPidey beating any grundy ?

There are dozens of incarnations for Grundy. He is different every time he is resurrected. Some versions are very weak. Any average-to-strong version, you're absolutely right, Spidey loses 10/10.

golem370
Spider-Man would pluck Batmans arms and legs out of there sockets before Batman could react.

h1a8
Originally posted by Digi
To be fair with the AoE nonsense:
- Thunderclaps can and have affected SM greatly
- But I think the prep negates that. Whatever fancy suit he'd be wearing would blunt the force of a t-clap to a point where it likely wouldn't have much affect
- Unless we're talking about team-buster Grundy, but then this is a moot thread anyway
- I think the issue here is how SM would ever put down anything but the weakest versions of Grundy. He wouldn't. It would be a long fight, and a very long fight if he negates AoE, but an assured loss for SM nonetheless.

Its still possible for Spidey to win. But highly unlikely. It all depends on what we does with the prep time.

Spidey can research about Grundy and possibly get help from Dr. Strange during the prep time. He can get help with creating new chemicals or possible drugs that can be used. Maybe utlilize adamantium (like a sword or claws) with an armor suit to reinforce extra strength for penetration. Borrow Cap's shield and use it to ram Grundy's head with it with a force far greater than CA himself. Hulk with prep did some real nasty things to beings like Abom or Rulk I believe. We all know what Rulk can do with prep. So who knows. Spidey's best chance might be help from Strange though.

Dum Dum Dugan
There are dozens of incarnations for Grundy. He is different every time he is resurrected. Some versions are very weak. Any average-to-strong version, you're absolutely right, Spidey loses 10/10.
There are some versions of grundy that spiderman could beat, but ur right the average version should be to much for spidy to take.

chomperx9
swap spidey with venom vs one of the lower incarnations of grundy and it would be a better fight.

h1a8
swap spidey with venom vs one of the lower incarnations of grundy and it would be a better fight. But spidey has prep here and knows a lot of good friends. He can gain access to armors, admantium swords or the Ebony Blade, mystic items that can bfr or time freeze or something else crazy, super comic chemicals that can possibly affect an average to below average Grundy.

We all know that Spidey will lose to most Grundys. That is the single reason why he has prep here. I lot of posters are forgetting this.

Prep can be very powerful.

Dum Dum Dugan
But spidey has prep here and knows a lot of good friends. He can gain access to armors, admantium swords or the Ebony Blade, mystic items that can bfr or time freeze or something else crazy, super comic chemicals that can possibly affect an average to below average Grundy.

We all know that Spidey will lose to most Grundys. That is the single reason why he has prep here. I lot of posters are forgetting this.

even then he said no tech out side armor.

Prep can be very powerful.

read the rules, u dont get ur teams nor friend help with prep. It is simply ur own personal stuff.

h1a8
read the rules, u dont get ur teams nor friend help with prep. It is simply ur own personal stuff.

Really? Well can you quote them exactly because what I read was

"...For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman."

I could be wrong and have missed the rule change or upgrade to the rule so please just inform me gently. Ok?

Dum Dum Dugan
Really? Well can you quote them exactly because what I read was

"...For example, Captain America cannot call in the Avengers during a fight with Batman."

I could be wrong and have missed the rule change or upgrade to the rule so please just inform me gently. Ok?
go read the rules ur self, I not doing it for u.

Dum Dum Dugan
12 hours of prep to prepare for the fight no tech no outside help he just has time to prepare and get ready for the fight

h1a8
go read the rules ur self, I not doing it for u. Thank you for showing me the OP.

You mislead me thinking it was the forum rules but it was rather the OP rules.

Dum Dum Dugan
Thank you for showing me the OP.

You mislead me thinking it was the forum rules but it was rather the OP rules.

No it also part of the forum rules, the op simply also put it in. No misleading anything.

h1a8
No it also part of the forum rules, the op simply also put it in. No misleading anything. Its not in the forum rules. If it is then I don't see it. That is why I asked you to quote it for me. Trust me, I wouldn't ask you this before trying to find it myself.

Dum Dum Dugan
"Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier.
In a scenario fight, the contestants in whose city/reality the fight takes place are allowed access to any material resources they usually have there or of any team they're active members of, as long as they can reasonably get to them."

fight does not take place in marvel.

h1a8
"Each side starts out with the equipment that they normally and have been shown to consistently carry on them. For example, Daredevil would have his billy-club, but Reed Richards would not have the Ultimate Nullifier.
In a scenario fight, the contestants in whose city/reality the fight takes place are allowed access to any material resources they usually have there or of any team they're active members of, as long as they can reasonably get to them."

fight does not take place in marvel. When people state prep (especially for Reed or Batman or Doom) they assume they have access to their personally labs. After the prep the character is transported to the neutral universe where the fight will begin.

Spidey knows the Avengers well. He also knows Strange and many other allies he has fought with over the years. But the OP says he can't get help from them so that settles it (He loses to all but the weakest incarnations).

Tha C-Master
Depends on the level of Grundy. Spider-Man's prep is underrated here though, probably because most writers forget how smart he actually is, or don't bother showing it because there are already so many scientists. He has an unbelievable ability to come up with things on the fly.

SamZED
swap spidey with venom vs one of the lower incarnations of grundy and it would be a better fight. Lower incarnation? Brock Venom would eat him while chatting on a phone.

golem370
Any Grundy Batman could beat Spider-Man could beat 5 of them.

StiltmanFTW
Any Grundy Batman could beat could beat 5 Spidermen.

fix'd haw-som

golem370
No thats the same stuff thats keeps batman alive blind sillyness.

Digi
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Depends on the level of Grundy. Spider-Man's prep is underrated here though, probably because most writers forget how smart he actually is, or don't bother showing it because there are already so many scientists. He has an unbelievable ability to come up with things on the fly.

Slippery slope here though, CM. I'm willing to believe this if you show me exactly what's he done with prep or tech that could take on a Grundy-level being. Appeals to prep only work if there's actual feats to back them. I know Pete's smart, but I wracked my brain for a Grundy-busting tech feat and I can't remember one.

chomperx9
Originally posted by SamZED
Lower incarnation? Brock Venom would eat him while chatting on a phone. lower, not lowest

SamZED
Slippery slope here though, CM. I'm willing to believe this if you show me exactly what's he done with prep or tech that could take on a Grundy-level being. Appeals to prep only work if there's actual feats to back them. I know Pete's smart, but I wracked my brain for a Grundy-busting tech feat and I can't remember one. Assuming that CIS is off I could think of something.

Parmaniac
A funny pretty neat feat was done by Mary Jane, in identity crisis she made the Prodigy costume for him which was bullet proof and granted him the ability to fly. I think the writer simply didn't thought about this though laughing out loud

Parmaniac
Assuming that CIS is off I could think of something. What is it?

I'm not aware of Grundy's feats so I can only sum up his "lesser" feats as in shooting acidic webbing, freeze him while being invisible and unhearable.And so on...

Digi
Assuming that CIS is off I could think of something.

Pray tell. I'm sure he might have, I just can't remember anything at that level. I'm happy to have someone else think of it.

Pallas
Grundy is a being of magic. The best Grundy stories were those written by writers that understood this. He could beat the living hell out of superman. Spidey can't stop him.

SamZED
Pray tell. I'm sure he might have, I just can't remember anything at that level. I'm happy to have someone else think of it. Oh completely forgot about the thread. Hmm.. lemme think. Probably something involving that new metal he helped create. A weapon? A trap? Besides, if someone like Weasel can build a teleporter im pretty sure Pete could come up with a BFR device. With the new equipment he has.

Digi
Oh completely forgot about the thread. Hmm.. lemme think. Probably something involving that new metal he helped create. A weapon? A trap? Besides, if someone like Weasel can build a teleporter im pretty sure Pete could come up with a BFR device. With the new equipment he has.

"pretty sure" doesn't do it for me. Coming up with concrete tech he's built that could win him this is the kicker.

I don't doubt he might be able to do it, given his resources. But I can't assume he would in a forum setting.

I want to agree with you, it would be cool to argue for Pete here because of his brain. I'm just not convinced.

h1a8
"pretty sure" doesn't do it for me. Coming up with concrete tech he's built that could win him this is the kicker.

I don't doubt he might be able to do it, given his resources. But I can't assume he would in a forum setting.

I want to agree with you, it would be cool to argue for Pete here because of his brain. I'm just not convinced.

I'm thinking the only thing Peter can come up with to give himself a chance is something to BFR Grundy. Other than that I'm not convinced either.

I do not know if Peter is smart enough to create some type of teleporter. Maybe he is (IDK).

SamZED

I want to agree with you, it would be cool to argue for Pete here because of his brain. I'm just not convinced. Oh ok. So tech he already created/used only. Got it. Hmm.. need time to think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.