Hyperstorm vs. Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
Who wins?

batdude123
bump...

batdude123
Nobody has any opinions?...

batdude123
Wow, and I thought that this would be a good fight!

soleran30
I have no idea what your crystal is...................is it like crystal ice? you know cuz I like rasberry flavor.............

Hyperstorm is seriously stupid powerful in control of the 4 forces of the univers plus TK and TP crazy almost as powerful as the President of California AHnold.

batdude123
Originally posted by soleran30
I have no idea what your crystal is...................is it like crystal ice? you know cuz I like rasberry flavor.............

Hyperstorm is seriously stupid powerful in control of the 4 forces of the univers plus TK and TP crazy almost as powerful as the President of California AHnold.

Look under Marvel's current cosmic beings and you'll find Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Visions as one of them.

Jesse7
Originally posted by batdude123
Look under Marvel's current cosmic beings and you'll find Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Visions as one of them.

Is this true?

batdude123
Originally posted by Jesse7
Is this true?

yes

Swanky-Tuna
Umm... where? And I doubt Wolverine with anything short of the infinity gauntlet would do anything to Hyperstorm unless his weakness was getting crash landed on, then Ultimate Vision's crystal would be the perfect weapon since that seems to be all she's done in all of Ultimate history.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision could do anything he wanted, he was basically TOAA... until he destroyed the crystal

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision could do anything he wanted, he was basically TOAA... until he destroyed the crystal

See everybody? I'm not crazy. big grin

harlequin115
Scans? Links? I've never heard of this, and now I'm curious.

Anybody got any info?

Mordum
This is the best that i come up with. Go all the way down to the very last paragraph.

http://www.knightmare6.com/faq/x-men/wolverine.html

grey fox
Well damn , here i thought it was a crystal Ultimate vision possessed....

Jesse7
So TOAA wolverine could fight the Phoenix Force..

Swanky-Tuna
So it was a test? Sounds like it could of been illusionary.

Grimm22
Wha?

WHY DOES WOLVERINE HAVE A OBJECT THAT POWERFUL!!What the f**k?

FOR PETES SAKE HE'S A HAIRY GUY WITH METAL CLAWS! mad

capt it up
Originally posted by Grimm22
Wha?

WHY DOES WOLVERINE HAVE A OBJECT THAT POWERFUL!!What the f**k?

FOR PETES SAKE HE'S A HAIRY GUY WITH METAL CLAWS! mad

yup wolverine just a hairy guy with metal claws. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up
yup wolverine just a hairy guy with metal claws. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Pretty much! I mean I would just as ticked off if the Thing got some super powered rock or crap like that.

Its just stupid. I mean if it were a character who had powers more accurate then it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

But, its Wolverine! He's a short hairy mutant with an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor. WTF is he doing deciding the fate of the freakin universe?!? mad

jinzin
here's the even in it's entirety...

http://img108.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0006jpgw6wv.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0008w8af.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0009jpgw1tb.jpg
http://img138.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max0010jpgw8ab.jpg

Originally posted by Grimm22
Pretty much! I mean I would just as ticked off if the Thing got some super powered rock or crap like that.

Its just stupid. I mean if it were a character who had powers more accurate then it wouldn't be as big of a deal.

But, its Wolverine! He's a short hairy mutant with an adamantium skeleton and a healing factor. WTF is he doing deciding the fate of the freakin universe?!? mad

(*sigh*) this is why people need to 1) understand the characters they're talking about and
2) read about the events they're commenting on BEFORE they decide to make posts like this ignorant of general facts...

okay you asked grimm now let me tell you, the reason why wolverine had the fate of the universe in his hands was because the crystal was responsive to people deserving of it.
up to that point all of the x-men had the same oppurtunity that logan got, but they failed because they were too (characteristicly speaking) weak, they failed when they were presented with their fears or desires... wolverine up to that point hadn't been afraid of ANYTHING (cyber wasn't a character at the time) and the only things he desired he knew he couldn't have so he rejected them...

at the time logan was reffered to as the concious of the x-men... this is a classic example as to why.

Swanky-Tuna
What a Mary Sue.

Jesse7
Wolverine...was possibly stronger then......all of marvel save for TOAA, maybe.....mwhahahahahhahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.