Classic Juggernaut runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Juggernaut beat all these guys he wins or loses when ether Juggernaut can go anymore or he goes the distance. No ring outs

1. Batman,Robin & Nightwing

2. Captain America,Black Panther & U.S Agent

3. Sabretooth,Omega Red & Cyber

4. Spider-Man,Scarlet-Spider & Spider-Man 2099

5. Armadillo,Mr Hyde & Bulldozer

6. Abomination & Ulik

7. Mindless Hulk & Thing

8. Hunter/Prey Doomsday & Lobo/without replication/No Motor Cycle

9. 8th Day Juggernaut & Tanaraq Sasquatch

batdude123
I could see 5,6, or 7 beating him.

spideycarnage
7 and 8 will give problems, hes not beating 8th day juggy

inamilist
no ring outs, its a stalemate with lobo and doomsday forever whooping on him accross the universe

golem370
Well 5 all together is not has Strong or as Durable as Juggernaut. I think he is not getting past 9 He could out last 8 7 or 6 and is to strong for the ones below that

golem370
They can beat him forever it's not going to stop him. Immeasurable Stamina

inamilist
Originally posted by golem370
They can beat him forever it's not going to stop him. Immeasurable Stamina

ya, thats why its a stalemate

DD at that point is immune to anything juggs can dish out, and i dont see him doing much to lobo

basically, its a match where neither opponent can do enough damage to the other to beat them

Comicbook_kid
What part of "NOTHING CAN STOP THE JUGGERNAUT!" is confusing??

Juggernaut gets to #9, but for the rest of these bozo's, they're getting an ass-kicking like they've never had before and goin' home cryin'...!!!! It may take a looooong time, but he will EVENTUALLY beat Hulk, Lobo, and Doomsday. All they'll do is slow him down a little bit! Especially if we're talkin' "classic" Juggernaut!!!!!!!!!!

ANYBODY that can take Thor's most powerful blows from Mjolnir and shake them off like nothing can definately take these guys in my opinion...

inamilist
DD = immune to physical attacks

Juggernaut = immune to physical attacks

neither is going down

TheKahn
Originally posted by inamilist
DD = immune to physical attacks

Juggernaut = immune to physical attacks

neither is going down

Same thing could almost be said about Mindless Hulk stick out tongue

soleran30
He stops at number 1 Batman and Nightwing and Robin trick him to fall into cement for a building foundation then boomtube him somewhere like some super kryptonian cage that counters cyttoracks enchantments

inamilist
Originally posted by TheKahn
Same thing could almost be said about Mindless Hulk stick out tongue

very true

which hulk did Namor knock back into Banner?

TheKahn
Originally posted by inamilist
very true

which hulk did Namor knock back into Banner?

whatever version is the strongest shifty

soujaboy09
No actually is was just regular Namor fresh in the water.

mighty adam
8th day juggy was the most powerful. i don't see classic beating lobo and doomday. they will just fight forever.

Mider
trion juggernaut is the strongest

Psyquis52
Definately stops at 7 maybe at 6 but that's a pretty stiff maybe

soujaboy09
8th day Juggernaut is a focused well written Juggernaut, Trion Juggernaut is the strongest.

Tshern
That one too was well-written. Classic Juggernaut has been written well several times, he doesn't have to be focused to be well-written. At least I like him when he arrogantly toys with his enemies.

Fanboy
6 stops him.

juggernaut66666
if he takes every fight serious he can get to 8

guy222

basilisk
Stops at 2.

Hudlin Panther whips up a device that neutralizes the Juggs enchantment, same as he did to Mephisto's powers, then proceeds to punch Juggs lights out.

No extra prep needed since Panther has studied Juggs ever since he first appeared and created a contingency plan should he ever enter Wakanda.

guy222
cain falls down after the omnipotent t'challa armbar laughing out loud

basilisk
Originally posted by guy222
cain falls down after the omnipotent t'challa armbar laughing out loud

Yeah, that too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.