VOID 5/17 airing April 6th spoilers likely

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
Yay The MB is back! Happy Dance

VOID CLIP.

MysteryRidah
Hope everyone planned to watch it.......)

Should be a good one.

Jedi Priestess
Can you say Flatliners anyone? messed And I DESPISE Marth Kent in RED! Sorry but the red clothes and the fire engine red lipstick make her look like she should be on a street corner somewhere, at least in my opinion. I also didnt care for the ending. Just when you think MAYBE we are getting away from these two in the last scene we are back to another loft scene minus the loft and the stupidass music. Damn I SERIOUSLY hate them even interacting at all anymore. Sucks that there was no SoFine, LOVED that Lex's mom gave him hell and LOVED that he lied about it to the pink when he told her about it. Lionel, you are just too damn fabulous! The whole scene with JK served to make me sad and I didnt think that was possible so bonus points for that. Also I LOVED the sinister music that was playing when Clark told Chloe about Lionel and they were discussing him. The teaser for next week MINUS the Lexana kiss was most awesome tho.

Darth Macabre
About Marth Kent wearing a red dress....Aren't people with red hair NOT supposed to wear red clothes?

As for the episode, I enjoyed it....But JP what's the So part in SoFine?

Next week's episode looks AMAZING....Except, as JP said, the Lexana part.

Jedi Priestess
Oh thats just what he's called on another site I visit. SoFine! laughing out loud

MysteryRidah
Overall = 10

This episode was great. James wasnt around, btw where was he at?

Also did anyone notice how fast clark was moving? That was the first time where he move that fast, maybe his powers are getting stronger or something.

Btw next weeks episode should be good too!

Staphon
I liked it, I liked it a lot. I mean, the whole Clark running to Honduras bit was sooo awsome, WAY bette than when Dean Cain used to fly to china in Lois and Clark.

ANd Johnathan made an awsome speach I think. And Clark was speechless talking to Lionel. Why didn't Lana realize something was different when Clark suddenly woke up without the bring back vial!? and How did Lana end up taking that stuff, just a few Pot holes I found *shrug*

Actually, Martha didn't look that bad, it was a more peach red color that she was wearing, I thought it looked alright, but what do I know.

SO, I guess they will follow the plot of Lex getting his hand covered because of Kryptonite poisoning, it surely does seem that way ^^.

Next epesode looked kewl, with Clarks jump from a park bench, over a Taxi, and to the aid of random guy ^^, cant wait, where is the epesode summary JP?

Kal875
Wasn't Henry Small's her father? I forget

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Staphon

Next epesode looked kewl, with Clarks jump from a park bench, over a Taxi, and to the aid of random guy ^^, cant wait, where is the epesode summary JP?

Actually that trailer had scenes from Fragile, Mercy AND Fade which are episodes 18,19 and 20 respectively. The jump you are speaking of doesn't happen until Fade. Up next is Fragile, the one that Welling directed. From The WB:

Clark and Martha take in a little girl, Maddie, after her foster mother is brutally stabbed to death. However, after it is discovered that Maddie has the power to shatter glass, she becomes the prime suspect. Meanwhile, Chloe walks in on Lex and Lana during an intimate moment...

Originally posted by Kal875
Wasn't Henry Small's her father? I forget

Conveniently, so has Lana . laughing out loud

Marth18
I think smallville is getting really stupid having lana and lex.....UMMMM OK!!!!!!

MysteryRidah
As a hardcore smallville fan, i could care less about lois and clark, i'm more focus on what goes on between lois and clark, so let lana have some fun or something, and besides the whole lana and clark thing is not the main story line to the show, so everybody needs to relax

sMALLVILLE Is the best show on tv, nuff said.

Kal875
Originally posted by MysteryRidah
As a hardcore smallville fan, i could care less about lois and clark, i'm more focus on what goes on between lois and clark, so let lana have some fun or something, and besides the whole lana and clark thing is not the main story line to the show, so everybody needs to relax

sMALLVILLE Is the best show on tv, nuff said. Could'nt of said it better myself

FistOfThe North
08/10

Wasn't the fluid injected into Clark liquid Kyptonite? It should've killed him. I passed through his heart, veins, brain, his whole body yet there was no allergic reaction. But what the hell I was expecting to see Jor El and Clark's Kryptonian mom. Anyway Jonathan's bit was powerful. When he told him it's time for him to go. But go where? To Metropolis? Or to go and reveal yourself to the world and become Superman, global protector. And Martha looked elegant.

Lex's mom's part was powerful. How she said "Don't let the blood wash away what's left of your soul." Lex: "What blood?" Then his mom whispered "Of all the people your going to murder." Then you seen the infamous black glove.

The part the wowed me the most was when a smirking Lionel sarcastically said "Goodnight.......Clark." while kinda smiling.

I thought Clark running from Smallville to Honduras in 2 - 3 secs seemed too rapid. I dunno. It seems it takes him a bit longer to run to Metropolis and back to Smallville.

Prof. Milton was M.I.A. so was the ship. Why? And where'd they go. And what "sample" was he talking about last week when he said that to his clones just before they all dashed away in separate directions? Did Lex and Prof. Milton actually strike last week's deal about joining forces or what?

We'll see what happens.

Marth18
Im not obsessed with clana, im a SUPERMAN fan and somtimes not going by the actuall story is kinda lame

MysteryRidah
Ok i meant to say , i could care less about lana and clark.

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Marth18
Im not obsessed with clana, im a SUPERMAN fan and somtimes not going by the actuall story is kinda lame

Then you are watcing the wrong show, because it was said quite clearly that Smallville was NOT going to follow canon all the time.

And Fist the sample is a super virus intended to wipe out mankind.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
And Fist the sample is a super virus intended to wipe out mankind.

In order to fullfill General Zod's plan to takeover and populate the Earth with the Kryptonian race.

I see... yea i remember that.

AstroFan
Originally posted by FistOfThe North

Wasn't the fluid injected into Clark liquid Kyptonite? It should've killed him.

Ummm, dude, it did kill him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kal875
lol

Kal875
but really, the liquid was meant to kill whoever used it, it was not straight Kryptonite, it killed Clark first and since he was dead it neutralized the kryptonite (like Chloe said) It did have some affect on him (it weakened him and the needle punctured his skin)

does that make any sense?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by AstroFan
Ummm, dude, it did kill him. roll eyes (sarcastic)

haha

you know what I mean. Like permanently kill him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.