Wolverine/Black Panther/Batman vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
no prep.

who wins?

batdude123
The team would easily take down Omega Red.

braz
yea, with batman tagging along, i think it could be a little too much, but still, i could see Omega Red pulling it off. I mean think about it, its three peak humans vs 10 ton strength beast w/ poisionous coils, carbonadium skeleton, armor, regenerative healing factor, superhuman agility, reflexes, speed, stamina...i could see all three of them chargin at him from 3 different angles at once, wrappin up two in carbonadium coils, and kicking the other really hard, (probably batman) w/ superhuman strength into a wall and out of the fight for a sec all at the same time, then injecting his pherenome into BP and wolvie, then simply choking them to death before batman could ever get up to use a gas capsule, then simply either doing the same to batman or beating him brutally h2h

braz
actually, it would probably take awhile to inject the pherenome into wolverine and hard to gain back his energy because of his healing factor also, but he immediately kills BP, batmans limpin but still might be able to get himself over to throw a smoke grenade which could be trouble because red may not be able to see for a sec n snikt! there goes his head, but i think if he did everything quick enough, that wouldnt happen and i think he could pull it off considering he has 10 ton strength, coils ect.

batdude123
^ Don't overestimate Omega Red, Wolvie gives Omega a hard time by himself and adding in the other two with all their gadgets/weapons is a little bit of overkill. stick out tongue

braz
yea, i know it may seem like alot, but its not to him, and i dont think im over estimating him(at least not that much stick out tongue) but when wolverine takes on Omega by himself, how can he hurt him??, he has carbonadium armor, bones and a healing factor just like his and with his superhuman reflexes, he could probably almost dodge those claws all day

batdude123
Originally posted by braz
yea, i know it may seem like alot, but its not to him, and i dont think im over estimating him(at least not that much stick out tongue) but when wolverine takes on Omega by himself, how can he hurt him??, he has carbonadium armor, bones and a healing factor just like his and with his superhuman reflexes, he could probably almost dodge those claws all day

His healing factor isn't THAT great, it's not even listed in his powerset in my Marvel handbook, so it can't be Wolverine level. stick out tongue

badabing
I think Omega Red would put up a good fight, but the Bats, Wolvie, BP team take him down. Wolverine would charge in and face off with Omega Red giving bats and BP enough time to plan a strategy for taking him out. I think Wolvie would be able to fill Bats and BP in on Omega's powers to seal the deal.

batdude123
^ yes

braz
^yea, but what exactly are BP n bats gunna figure out before he defeats wolverine and starts comin after them? remember, theres no prep.

batdude123
Wolvie could definitely last a while with Omega Red. He once lasted 17 hours and 50 minutes with Omega Red. I'd say that's enough time. big grin

braz
^ah, i believe that was just str8 h2h though, when it comes down to him using his coils, injecting pherenome, and 10 ton strength, omega red wipes out wolvie perrrty quick

badabing
^yea, but what exactly are BP n bats gunna figure out before he defeats wolverine and starts comin after them? remember, theres no prep.
I'm saying Wolverine would tell Bat's and BP Omega Red's powers and that gives their team a chance. Wolverine has fought Omega Red on his own in the past and then it's do or die for bats and BP.

braz
^yea, they'd have to come up w/ somethin good to beat Omega, i mean the man has carbonadium armor, bones and a regenerative healing factor, and theyre only peak humans, but also very intelligent, hell they might think of something i dont know of, i mean, theyre smarter than me

badabing
^yea, they'd have to come up w/ somethin good to beat Omega, i mean the man has carbonadium armor, bones and a regenerative healing factor, and theyre only peak humans, but also very intelligent, hell they might think of something i dont know of, i mean, theyre smarter than me
I don't know if I have just been complimented or mocked? What the f**k? laughing

batdude123
Seriously though, I don't think that Omega Red would fare to well with Wolvie scratching up his face, Batman chucking gas capsules and mini explosives, and Black Panther using his energy dagger and his kimoyo card. Omega Red is TOAST! evil face

braz
Originally posted by badabing
I don't know if I have just been complimented or mocked? What the f**k? laughing

neither, im just considering both sides of the fight

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Seriously though, I don't think that Omega Red would fare to well with Wolvie scratching up his face, Batman chucking gas capsules and mini explosives, and Black Panther using his energy dagger and his kimoyo card. Omega Red is TOAST! evil face

i wouldnt say hes "TOAST", yea, BP and batman might think of something and wolverine could scratch his face up a little, but with those coils for more reach and superhuman reflexes, i think Omega would be ok from wolverine, and then wrap up another one of them, either batman or BP in his coils(if hes smart i think he'd go for BP) squeeze him until he drops his energy blade, and eventually dies through raw strength advantage for Red, and takes batman out with a strong kick all at the same time....idunno, im just saying IMO i think this is how it could happen..... Omega Red 7/10

braz
i mean, wolverine, Black Panther n Batman would put up a good fight, either way it goes, it'd be a hard fought win

batdude123
I seriously doubt Omega Red would take this fight 7/10 times. As a matter of fact, I HIGHLY doubt it. Omega Red is good, but he's not THAT good. I see the team winning this one 7-8/10.

braz
I seriously doubt Omega Red would take this fight 7/10 times. As a matter of fact, I HIGHLY doubt it. Omega Red is good, but he's not THAT good. I see the team winning this one 7-8/10.

ok about 6/10 for omega red, no way is the team takin it 7-8/10 though, u nuts? he could manhandle two of them and kill them with his tentacles alone, then just keep the other one away from him w/ his brute force, (like i said, if hes smart he'll pick up BP n wolvie n keep bats off him who isnt as much of a threat)

batdude123
^ I would've never have thought that a person who's as big of a Batman fan as me, would call him not much of a threat. lol Jk

braz
^heh. wink, batmans cool, hes peak human n everything and has a shytload of gadgets that are superior to the most advanced tech anyone's ever used on the whole entire earth, and he is a threat, trust me and i DO like him, yes, hes my favorite comic character, BUT im just being logical, cuz when compared to omega red, he doesnt seem as much of a threat. nothing personal against bats or u, im just sayin.

batdude123
^heh. wink, batmans cool, hes peak human n everything and has a shytload of gadgets that are superior to the most advanced tech anyone's ever used on the whole entire earth, and he is a threat, trust me and i DO like him, yes, hes my favorite comic character, BUT im just being logical, cuz when compared to omega red, he doesnt seem as much of a threat. nothing personal against bats or u, im just sayin.

I still think the team takes the majority because Black Panther has a Kimoyo card on his arm that acts like a motherbox pom pilot and can give information to he and Batman on how to take out Omega Red. While they're doing this, Wolverine would at least keep him busy until BP and Batman got their a$$e$ in gear. After all, carbonadium is just a poor man's version of adamantium. shifty

badabing
ok about 6/10 for omega red, no way is the team takin it 7-8/10 though, u nuts? he could manhandle two of them and kill them with his tentacles alone, then just keep the other one away from him w/ his brute force, (like i said, if hes smart he'll pick up BP n wolvie n keep bats off him who isnt as much of a threat)
I agree with Batdude. I can't go against Bats and BP on this especially when Wolvie is keeping Omega busy.

batdude123
I agree with Batdude. I can't go against Bats and BP on this especially when Wolvie is keeping Omega busy.

Thank you. yes

TheKahn
Does anyone know if Black Panther has any type of air filtration system built intp his costume? confused

batdude123
Originally posted by TheKahn
Does anyone know if Black Panther has any type of air filtration system built intp his costume? confused

What do you mean? Can Black Panter breath in his costume? I'd assume so. But I doubt he has an air purifier directly in his costume. Why? Does it make a difference?

braz
I still think the team takes the majority because Black Panther has a Kimoyo card on his arm that acts like a motherbox pom pilot and can give information to he and Batman on how to take out Omega Red. While they're doing this, Wolverine would at least keep him busy until BP and Batman got their a$$e$ in gear. After all, carbonadium is just a poor man's version of adamantium. shifty

thats true, but what exactly would the kimoyo card come up with to take down som1 like omega red, i mean its not like he has a weakness like superman w/ kriptonyte, and i think wolverine would probably touch him due to the fact that he has superior reflexes too as red does, but he still has more reach like i said with the coils, see im being logical and exploiting how exactly Omega would win,and im not saying ur dumb or wrong but ur just saying that BP and batman are gunna come up w/ something to beat him...i mean, thats cool, maybe, but what exactly is that something??

batdude123
thats true, but what exactly would the kimoyo card come up with to take down som1 like omega red, i mean its not like he has a weakness like superman w/ kriptonyte, and i think wolverine would probably touch him due to the fact that he has superior reflexes too as red does, but he still has more reach like i said with the coils, see im being logical and exploiting how exactly Omega would win, ur just saying that BP and batman are gunna come up w/ something to beat him...i mean, thats cool, maybe, but what exactly is that something??

Omega Red has weak spots. His face for example, is not covered in carbonadium. Wolverine, BP, and Batman could all focus their attacks on Omega's face.

Juntai
I still think the team takes the majority because Black Panther has a Kimoyo card on his arm that acts like a motherbox pom pilot and can give information to he and Batman on how to take out Omega Red. While they're doing this, Wolverine would at least keep him busy until BP and Batman got their a$$e$ in gear. After all, carbonadium is just a poor man's version of adamantium. shifty Like a motherbox, huh?

batdude123
^ That's what it says on his biography, but it's not like a motherbox from the DC universe. It's just a pom pilot type thing on his arm that tells the strengths and weaknesses of his opponent so he can exploit them.

Murda Mase
Wolverine/Black Panther/Batman take this.

Wolverine's healing factor makes it so he wouldn't feel the effects of Omega Red's death thing, Batman has a masks that would make it so he can breath and I'm sure he has another for Panther.

Then they just f Omega up.

batdude123
^ Yeah, that would protect all of them from Omega's death spores. Batman/Black Panther/Wolverine win this convincingly.

TheKahn
What do you mean? Can Black Panter breath in his costume? I'd assume so. But I doubt he has an air purifier directly in his costume. Why? Does it make a difference?

Because for individuals without healing factors or enhanced durability of some kind, I believe that Omega Red's only takes a very short time to either kill or incapacitate the and I think Black Panther is only peak human as is Batman.

Why this is important is that when the fight starts Omega Red would start to produce his death spores, which only Wolverine could withstand (at least for any significant amount of time). While Batman does have a gas mask in his utility belt (not sure if he has two of them though) it would take time for him to either put his on or give one to Black Panther (as they lack prep time). This period of time would be critical in this fight. Depending on the distance the combatants start from each other, the death spores may incapacitate Batman and BP before they can protect themselves.

Even if they do manage to live, I'm not sure how effective they would be. Batman would be nearly useless in an offensive role, and the only thing that BP could contribute is the use of his anti-metal claws. However, it was brought up in another debate as to whether BP had the physical strength to damage adamantium with them and as carbonadium is nearly as durable, there is a question if they would be effective against Omega Red (again assuming he survives the death spores). I just see this team having a good deal of trouble against Omega Red. I'm not ready to say they can't win a majority but I'm leaning in that direction at the moment.

Murda Mase
Nah Panthers above peak human.

He eats some leaves that give him his powers.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Nah Panthers above peak human.

He eats some leaves that give him his powers.

I believe the special herb only granted him enhanced senses like night vision,speed, hearing, smell, taste, balance, and agility. As far as I know he is just peak human in terms of strength and durability.

Juntai
The precision this team would have in as a collective would amaze pretty much anyone. Do you remember when Batman and Black Panther and Huntress teamed up in JLA/Avengers, for a moment? They mopped a lot of guys if I remember right. And this would probably be a lot worse. Huntress is good, but Wolverine is a beast. Batman and Panther's precision and grace is awesome.

badabing
Originally posted by Juntai
The precision this team would have in as a collective would amaze pretty much anyone. Do you remember when Batman and Black Panther and Huntress teamed up in JLA/Avengers, for a moment? They mopped a lot of guys if I remember right. And this would probably be a lot worse. Huntress is good, but Wolverine is a beast. Batman and Panther's precision and grace is awesome.
Good one. My feelings exactly.

braz
Because for individuals without healing factors or enhanced durability of some kind, I believe that Omega Red's only takes a very short time to either kill or incapacitate the and I think Black Panther is only peak human as is Batman.

Why this is important is that when the fight starts Omega Red would start to produce his death spores, which only Wolverine could withstand (at least for any significant amount of time). While Batman does have a gas mask in his utility belt (not sure if he has two of them though) it would take time for him to either put his on or give one to Black Panther (as they lack prep time). This period of time would be critical in this fight. Depending on the distance the combatants start from each other, the death spores may incapacitate Batman and BP before they can protect themselves.

Even if they do manage to live, I'm not sure how effective they would be. Batman would be nearly useless in an offensive role, and the only thing that BP could contribute is the use of his anti-metal claws. However, it was brought up in another debate as to whether BP had the physical strength to damage adamantium with them and as carbonadium is nearly as durable, there is a question if they would be effective against Omega Red (again assuming he survives the death spores). I just see this team having a good deal of trouble against Omega Red. I'm not ready to say they can't win a majority but I'm leaning in that direction at the moment.

^ yes

braz
Omega Red has weak spots. His face for example, is not covered in carbonadium. Wolverine, BP, and Batman could all focus their attacks on Omega's face.

that is true though, and i thought about that and how it probably would be a problem if batman gets out a smoke grenade, and imparis reds vision cuz that could give just enough time for wolverine or BP to use their adamantium claws/energy blade to decapitate him...like i said though, he would have to operate quickly and get batman out of the way, kill BP via pherenome and brutally just go all out on wolverine, and believe me if a man w/ ten ton strength went all out on a peak humna, bloodlust, hes gunna lose, and im gunna say not its probably a 50/50 chance either way because of what u said

badabing
that is true though, and i thought about that and how it probably would be a problem if batman gets out a smoke grenade, and imparis reds vision cuz that could give just enough time for wolverine or BP to use their adamantium claws/energy blade to decapitate him...like i said though, he would have to operate quickly and get batman out of the way, kill BP via pherenome and brutally just go all out on wolverine, and believe me if a man w/ ten ton strength went all out on a peak humna, bloodlust, hes gunna lose, and im gunna say not its probably a 50/50 chance either way because of what u said
That's fair. I would give the edge to Bats, BP and Wolverine though.

jrodslam
Omega Red wins.

No prep? Omega Red is allowed to use the phermones AND Death Factor? Red win with ease.

braz
^thats what i thought, i mean, Omega Red could just grab BP n Wolvie w/ his coils, inject the pherenome into BP, and drain wolvie's life w/ death factor because of his healing factor which could reduce the pherenome some, or w/ his massive strength he has (10 ton press) to strangle them to death w/ the coils or, break their neck, decapitate them ect. and while hes got BP n wolvie coiled up, lets say batman throws a smoke grenade at em, then he coughs hes impaired a little, but that aint gunna stop omega red, he then delivers a nice hard kick on batman w/ all of his strenghth which would easily kill him

capt it up
^thats what i thought, i mean, Omega Red could just grab BP n Wolvie w/ his coils, inject the pherenome into BP, and drain wolvie's life w/ death factor because of his healing factor which could reduce the pherenome some, or w/ his massive strength he has (10 ton press) to strangle them to death w/ the coils or, break their neck, decapitate them ect. and while hes got BP n wolvie coiled up, lets say batman throws a smoke grenade at em, then he coughs hes impaired a little, but that aint gunna stop omega red, he then delivers a nice hard kick on batman w/ all of his strenghth which would easily kill him
how the hell would he coil wolverine up? have u ever seen them fight? wolverine quite match for omga red.

braz
Originally posted by capt it up
how the hell would he coil wolverine up? have u ever seen them fight? wolverine quite match for omga red.

10 ton strength?

batdude123
10 ton strength?

To be fair, Wolverine has fought MANY, MANY people that are way over ten ton strength. Takin' down bigger and stronger opponents is what Wolverine does for a livin'.

badabing
To be fair, Wolverine has fought MANY, MANY people that are way over ten ton strength. Takin' down bigger and stronger opponents is what Wolverine does for a livin'.
And Bats.

batdude123
And Bats.

Good point. Batman takes down Bane even when he's juiced on venom, and he also takes down Clayface as well.

braz

like who, the hulk? yea thats realistic roll eyes (sarcastic)

braz
Good point. Batman takes down Bane even when he's juiced on venom, and he also takes down Clayface as well.

clayface n bane are nowhere near as strong as omega red

capt it up
10 ton strength?
liek that matters at all. he foguhten omga red plenty of times and there fights are always long battles. also wolverien fight class 100 likes it his job

capt it up

batdude123
^ No offense, but you also forgot Roughouse who's easily around class 85.

capt it up
^ No offense, but you also forgot Roughouse who's easily around class 85.
oh ya I forgot about him
here it is
Wolverine beats rough-house with his fists. (Rough-house is stated by (marvels wolverine official hand book 2004) to be strength class of a 6 which is the same strength class colossus is in. he is also stated (wolverine # 123) to be just under hulks level of strength.
http://img73.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wolverineownsroughhouse6bd.jpg

badabing
Didn't Wolvie beat Lobo in the crossover? laughing

jrodslam

Are you serious? Whenever Red coils Wolvie up, its a wrap. Its not like Wolvies Cutting his way out. Red wins with much ease.

capt it up
Originally posted by jrodslam
Are you serious? Whenever Red coils Wolvie up, its a wrap. Its not like Wolvies Cutting his way out. Red wins with much ease.
when has omga red every ebaten wolverine easiliy? please use some eivdence.

jrodslam
when has omga red every ebaten wolverine easiliy? please use some eivdence.

At the end of X-Men #4 and X-Men #18. Both encounters were about 5 seconds. Wouldnt you agree?

Or would you like more proof?

braz

yes

capt it up
At the end of X-Men #4 and X-Men #18. Both encounters were about 5 seconds. Wouldnt you agree?

Or would you like more proof?
who the writter of these comic and whats the full title.

badabing
I think Omega Red would put up a good fight, but the Bats, Wolvie, BP team take him down. Wolverine would charge in and face off with Omega Red giving bats and BP enough time to plan a strategy for taking him out. I think Wolvie would be able to fill Bats and BP in on Omega's powers to seal the deal.
People are going with Omega Red just because of the hate for Bats and Wolvie. Just my humble opinion. wink

braz
People are going with Omega Red just because of the hate for Bats and Wolvie. Just my humble opinion. wink

No i dont hate batman and wolverine, in fact theyre my two fave comic characters. ever. i think theyre just awesome, but still, im no fanboy, im logical smokin' and my logic tells me that Omega Red could take down this street-level trio.

capt it up
No i dont hate batman and wolverine, in fact theyre my two fave comic characters. ever. i think theyre just awesome, but still, im no fanboy, im logical smokin' and my logic tells me that Omega Red could take down this street-level trio.
omga red is also a street leveler. also he has never shown to my knowledge to ahve a easy time with wolverine.

braz
^yea, but if i recall, that was strictly a h2h fight wasnt it? if they just went all out on eachother, and Omega Red uses all of his 10 ton strength, pherenomes n death factor, coils ect. wolvie's goin down

badabing
I was just stirring up some controversy. devil

capt it up
^yea, but if i recall, that was strictly a h2h fight wasnt it? if they just went all out on eachother, and Omega Red uses all of his 10 ton strength, pherenomes n death factor, coils ect. wolvie's goin down
actauly he used all that plus drugs

braz
heh. its cool dude

braz
actauly he used all that plus drugs

which wore off?

jrodslam
who the writter of these comic and whats the full title.

Writer - Byrne
Full Title - X-Men Vol.1 #4
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2489/omegaredxmen45pg.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2035/omegaredxmen428nz.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2442/omegaredxmen439ia.th.jpg

Writer - Fabian Nicieza
Full Title - X-Men Vol.1 #18
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/425/omegaredxmen189qm.th.jpghttp://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9848/omegaredxmen1828lq.th.jpghttp://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8493/omegaredxmen1839km.th.jpg

jrodslam
which wore off?

Yes. Cap it up and I have been over that before. The drugs wore off hours ago.

braz
^but was it a h2h fight only, or just all their powers like he said?

capt it up
Writer - Byrne
Full Title - X-Men Vol.1 #4
http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/2489/omegaredxmen45pg.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2035/omegaredxmen428nz.th.jpghttp://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2442/omegaredxmen439ia.th.jpg

Writer - Fabian Nicieza
Full Title - X-Men Vol.1 #18
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/425/omegaredxmen189qm.th.jpghttp://img48.imageshack.us/img48/9848/omegaredxmen1828lq.th.jpghttp://img48.imageshack.us/img48/8493/omegaredxmen1839km.th.jpg
first fight wolverine was drugged and second one I have no idea what happen lol

jrodslam
^but was it a h2h fight only, or just all their powers like he said?

In the snow, it was all h2h combat ONLY. NO powers.

capt it up
In the snow, it was all h2h combat ONLY. NO powers.
were the hell was that ever stated. thats bull shit

jrodslam
first fight wolverine was drugged and second one I have no idea what happen lol

Lol. In the issue #4 scan where Red took out Beast, Jubilee and Wolvie, there were no drugs involved. In the second set of scans from issue #18, Wolvie just got owned. Like i said, once Red gets those tentacles one, its a wrap for Wolvie.

In Issue #5, when fighting Wolvie in the snow, the drugs wore off hours ago. Red didint use the Phermones(cause Wolvies immune), OR the Death Factor.

capt it up
Lol. In the issue #4 scan where Red took out Beast, Jubilee and Wolvie, there were no drugs involved. In the second set of scans from issue #18, Wolvie just got owned. Like i said, once Red gets those tentacles one, its a wrap for Wolvie.

In Issue #5, when fighting Wolvie in the snow, the drugs wore off hours ago. Red didint use the Phermones(cause Wolvies immune), OR the Death Factor.
dude he used them they were never said not to be used. they were fighting all out he was using every thing he had.
also why does omga red state later on that they did use drugs if they did not?
it was never said to be just a hand to hand fight

jrodslam
were the hell was that ever stated. thats bull shit

Why is it bulls**t? Cause Wolvie got outlasted?

It was never stated that he was or wasnt drugged. However, by reading the other issues to follow, when Wolvie DID get drugged and was confronted by Omega Red, it was only a couple of hours later and Red stated that the drugs were already starting to wear off.

Wolvie was given drugs and his healing factor made them wear off in a couple of hours. Red stated that.

Previously when drugged, the same happened. They already wore off. THATS why Wolvie was able to fight Red for almost 18 HOURS STRAIGHT. If not, Wolvie wouldnt have even been able to stand. When hed drugged, his speech is slurred and messed up. That clearly wasnt the case in the fight in issue #5.

capt it up
Why is it bulls**t? Cause Wolvie got outlasted?

It was never stated that he was or wasnt drugged. However, by reading the other issues to follow, when Wolvie DID get drugged and was confronted by Omega Red, it was only a couple of hours later and Red stated that the drugs were already starting to wear off.

Wolvie was given drugs and his healing factor made them wear off in a couple of hours. Red stated that.

Previously when drugged, the same happened. They already wore off. THATS why Wolvie was able to fight Red for almost 18 HOURS STRAIGHT. If not, Wolvie wouldnt have even been able to stand. When hed drugged, his speech is slurred and messed up. That clearly wasnt the case in the fight in issue #5.
the drugs might have been wareing off but they were still in effect why would omga red mention that if they werent? also again u said it was pure hand two ahnd fight wich was not true it was a all out battle.

jrodslam
dude he used them they were never said not to be used. they were fighting all out he was using every thing he had.
also why does omga red state later on that they did use drugs if they did not?
it was never said to be just a hand to hand fight

Omega Red was ordered to capture Wolverine in issue #4. Omega Red DID use the Death Factor in the capture that happened in issue #4. I never said otherwise.

Red did NOT use any power in the fight in issue #5. That fight was purely h2h combat(claws and tentacles included) ONLY.

capt it up
Omega Red was ordered to capture Wolverine in issue #4. Omega Red DID use the Death Factor in the capture that happened in issue #4. I never said otherwise.

Red did NOT use any power in the fight in issue #5. That fight was purely h2h combat(claws and tentacles included) ONLY.
again u say that but again were was that ever stated?

jrodslam
the drugs might have been wareing off but they were still in effect why would omga red mention that if they werent? also again u said it was pure hand two ahnd fight wich was not true it was a all out battle.

*sigh* The drugs take about 2 hours to wear off of Wolverine due to his healing factor.

When he was given it the first time, they already COMPLETELY wore off. He fought Red for almost 18 HOURS. The drugs wore off 16 hours ago, lol.

capt it up
*sigh* The drugs take about 2 hours to wear off of Wolverine due to his healing factor.

When he was given it the first time, they already COMPLETELY wore off. He fought Red for almost 18 HOURS. The drugs wore off 16 hours ago, lol.
depends of the doose actauly and omga red would not state it if they wore of after only 2 hours of battle which would still make a huge diffrence.

jrodslam
again u say that but again were was that ever stated?

In issue #5, Wolvie was drugged and tested on page 21. The doctor told them to take Wolvie to the holding area where Wolvie can rest and they can begin testing again.

DURING the walk to the holding area, Red accompanied the guards and was talking to Wolvie. He stopped and stated to Wolvie....

"Ahh yes. Doctor Cornelius's drugs are wearing off, arent they?"

This is not even 2 hours later lol.

capt it up
In issue #5, Wolvie was drugged and tested on page 21. The doctor told them to take Wolvie to the holding area where Wolvie can rest and they can begin testing again.

DURING the walk to the holding area, Red accompanied the guards and was talking to Wolvie. He stopped and stated to Wolvie....

"Ahh yes. Doctor Cornelius's drugs are wearing off, arent they?"

This is not even 2 hours later lol.
again they could be diffrent drugs why would omga red say it was not a fair fight and say there was drugs invovled when they were off after 2 hours?
also I was asking u to rpove were it was said to be just a hand two hand fight

jrodslam
again they could be diffrent drugs why would omga red say it was not a fair fight and say there was drugs invovled when they were off after 2 hours?
also I was asking u to rpove were it was said to be just a hand two hand fight

They arent different drugs. They were just repeating the same tests over and over again. They were trying to get information out of Wolverine.

Prove it was just h2h combat? Simple. If Red used the Daeth Factor, the fight would have lasted 5 seconds. Wolverine is immune to the Phermones. The fight was almost 18 hours. What more proof do you need?

Red WAS using his tentacles. Wolvie was using his claws. Thats all that was used besides fists lol.

capt it up
They arent different drugs. They were just repeating the same tests over and over again. They were trying to get information out of Wolverine.

Prove it was just h2h combat? Simple. If Red used the Daeth Factor, the fight would have lasted 5 seconds. Wolverine is immune to the Phermones. The fight was almost 18 hours. What more proof do you need?

Red WAS using his tentacles. Wolvie was using his claws. Thats all that was used besides fists lol.
so death factor can take out any one in seconds i find that hard to believe

jrodslam
so death factor can take out any one in seconds i find that hard to believe

Anyone? Almost. It took out Wolvie in about 5 and that was just to knock him out. Red can drain till theres nothing but ashes left. Hell, the Phermones alone can take out most people in seconds if they dont have a healing factor to counter it.

If you have a life force, Red should be able to take it. Unless some force field is limiting him or something.

capt it up
Anyone? Almost. It took out Wolvie in about 5 and that was just to knock him out. Red can drain till theres nothing but ashes left. Hell, the Phermones alone can take out most people in seconds if they dont have a healing factor to counter it.

If you have a life force, Red should be able to take it. Unless some force field is limiting him or something.
ya i forgot how bad ass he realy is. actauly his phermones due effect wolverine and people with ehalign factors it makes them not heal as fast the longer the battle goes on becuase ther healing factor has to fight it off.
though more then likly right now phermones would do not a thing to wolverine but back during there fights when his healing factor was not enarly as good it would ware down the ehaling factor.

jrodslam
ya i forgot how bad ass he realy is. actauly his phermones due effect wolverine and people with ehalign factors it makes them not heal as fast the longer the battle goes on becuase ther healing factor has to fight it off.
though more then likly right now phermones would do not a thing to wolverine but back during there fights when his healing factor was not enarly as good it would ware down the healing factor.

When Red fights Wolvie one on one, he doesnt use the Phermones. He releases them in a broad area to take out the other opponents as he did in #4 and #18. I dont think Wolvies healing factor works that hard against the phermones. At least not to the point to where it takes away from his physical healing.

capt it up
When Red fights Wolvie one on one, he doesnt use the Phermones. He releases them in a broad area to take out the other opponents as he did in #4 and #18. I dont think Wolvies healing factor works that hard against the phermones. At least not to the point to where it takes away from his physical healing.
actauly I pritty sure it does. at that piont in time I think it does eat away at the healing factor

jrodslam
At that point in time? If thats the case Wolvie wouldnt have lasted that long against him. Red doesnt even bother using it against him.

capt it up
At that point in time? If thats the case Wolvie wouldnt have lasted that long against him. Red doesnt even bother using it against him.
actauly I bet he did use it and I think the fight woulda lasted a little longer if not used but still omga red woulda won.

jrodslam
Why do you keep saying he used it? What makes you think he did? Red only uses it against other people without a healing factor. In Wolvies series, Red THEN used it after he found out Wolvie didnt have the healing factor. That is more proof he doesnt use it on Wolvie on the regular.

capt it up
Why do you keep saying he used it? What makes you think he did? Red only uses it against other people without a healing factor. In Wolvies series, Red THEN used it after he found out Wolvie didnt have the healing factor. That is more proof he doesnt use it on Wolvie on the regular.
what series please I wanna see evidence of this

jrodslam
When Red fights Sabertooth he didnt use the Phermones either.

capt it up
When Red fights Sabertooth he didnt use the Phermones either.
stop just saying stuff and source it

jrodslam
what series please I wanna see evidence of this

Wolverines series. Logan Files #173-175.

Notice how Red doesnt shoot the Phermones till Wolvie opens his mouth and say he doesnt have a healing factor. Idiot.laughing

Heres your evidence.big grin

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/6066/wolverine174134aq.th.jpghttp://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7311/wolverine174146nq.th.jpg

capt it up
Wolverines series. Logan Files #173-175.

Notice how Red doesnt shoot the Phermones till Wolvie opens his mouth and say he doesnt have a healing factor. Idiot.laughing

Heres your evidence.big grin

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/6066/wolverine174134aq.th.jpghttp://img479.imageshack.us/img479/7311/wolverine174146nq.th.jpg
thanks. actauly u helped me in two ways. that thing wolverine throw is pritty big that not a abd feat with out a healing factor or powers.

jrodslam
stop just saying stuff and source it

As you wish. X-Factor #138.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9894/xfactorv113809rougher1ie.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7118/xfactorv113810rougher3kl.th.jpg

capt it up
As you wish. X-Factor #138.

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9894/xfactorv113809rougher1ie.th.jpghttp://img411.imageshack.us/img411/7118/xfactorv113810rougher3kl.th.jpg
that does not prove a thing about him not sue pherimones becuase he think they will not work, not that pic but the other ones does prove it so u are correct.

jrodslam
thanks. actauly u helped me in two ways. that thing wolverine throw is pritty big that not a abd feat with out a healing factor or powers.

Actually it wasnt. It was a small 2 foot long pice of stone. You dont need mcuh strength to throw that. Wolverine didnt have his healing factor, but he still had his adamantium, claws and his strength. Sorry.

jrodslam
that does not prove a thing about him not sue pherimones becuase he think they will not work, not that pic but the other ones does prove it so u are correct.

Yes it does. If he DID use them the old man would have died.

capt it up
Actually it wasnt. It was a small 2 foot long pice of stone. You dont need mcuh strength to throw that. Wolverine didnt have his healing factor, but he still had his adamantium, claws and his strength. Sorry.
actauly he had no powers meaning he would not have his strength. so no ur wrong.
wolverine powers include strength helaing sense and such.
that thing proboly ways more then wolverien does which is not a big feat at all now that I think about it

capt it up
Yes it does. If he DID use them the old man would have died.
true

jrodslam
actauly he had no powers meaning he would not have his strength. so no ur wrong.
wolverine powers include strength helaing sense and such.
that thing proboly ways more then wolverien does which is not a big feat at all now that I think about it

He had no healing factor. Thats all. He still had his strength, claws, and adamantium. Wolverines natural powers ONLY include healing and claws. His strength comes from training and the EXTRA strength comes from the adamantium because because his bones are stronger, hes able to lift heavier weights. That stone piece couldnt have weighed more than 50 lbs. Your right. Its not a big feat at all.

TheKahn

He also had a Guardian suit on. While he does state it isn't fully functional, it might have still granted a degree of super strength to Wolverine.

jrodslam
He also had a Guardian suit on. While he does state it isn't fully functional, it might have still granted a degree of super strength to Wolverine.

There seemingly wasnt any display of power when Wolvie was fighting. If the suit did give him boosted strength, it sure wasnt used much. I dont think it did.

Edit: If the suit DID grant him extra strength, it didnt as the fight continued. As the fight went on, Lady D and Red ripped the hell outta that suit. It was damaged by the time they got to Sabertooth.

Tshern
Wolverine's natural skills also include enhanced senses. Wonder why he wasn't suffering from an adamantium poisoning already...

jrodslam
Originally posted by Tshern
Wolverine's natural skills also include enhanced senses. Wonder why he wasn't suffering from an adamantium poisoning already...

Probably same reason Bullseye didnt. The writers forgot about it.

capt it up
He had no healing factor. Thats all. He still had his strength, claws, and adamantium. Wolverines natural powers ONLY include healing and claws. His strength comes from training and the EXTRA strength comes from the adamantium because because his bones are stronger, hes able to lift heavier weights. That stone piece couldnt have weighed more than 50 lbs. Your right. Its not a big feat at all.
first off ur worng about wolverien powers.
first wolevrine healing factor allows wolverine to ahve beyond human level strength, agility, reflex. his strength in some ways coems fron training but that not all of it he naturaly due to his healing factor over human limit means beyond peakhuman.
also he ahd no hyper sense those are due partly from his healing factor and is also a whole other mutantion. so no he did not have his strength.

Tshern
Or hoped that readers have forgotten it.

capt it up
Originally posted by Tshern
Or hoped that readers have forgotten it.
actauly he did ahve adamtium posioning. wolverine has had it quite a few times. he can last many months with the skeleotn in him but it does drain him after awhile and would kill him.

jrodslam
first off ur worng about wolverien powers.
first wolevrine healing factor allows wolverine to ahve beyond human level strength, agility, reflex. his strength in some ways coems fron training but that not all of it he naturaly due to his healing factor over human limit means beyond peakhuman.
also he ahd no hyper sense those are due partly from his healing factor and is also a whole other mutantion. so no he did not have his strength.

Wolverines healing factor allows him not to get tired much. That means he gets more time to work out and become stronger. If you take away his healing factor, he doesnt lose his strength. He retains the strength in which he already has. If you take away his healing factor, he doesnt lose his agility and reflexes. He reatins them.

PLEASE explain how his healing factor gives him hypersenses.

In the Logan Files, Wolverine didnt have his healing factor, but he still reatined all his other abilities which include strength, claws, agility, fighting skills, senses and adamantium. Hin not having his healing factor didnt effect his strength, senses, reflexes or fighting skills.

jrodslam
actauly he did ahve adamtium posioning. wolverine has had it quite a few times. he can last many months with the skeleotn in him but it does drain him after awhile and would kill him.

He didnt have it in the Logan Files.

jrodslam
I just read over the Logan Files again and come to find out, Wolvies senses were gone as well. He stated that his mutant powers were gone. That SHOULD have included the claws, but for some reason, he still had access to them.

Thus his senses and healing factor were gone. but stil had the claws.

capt it up
Wolverines healing factor allows him not to get tired much. That means he gets more time to work out and become stronger. If you take away his healing factor, he doesnt lose his strength. He retains the strength in which he already has. If you take away his healing factor, he doesnt lose his agility and reflexes. He reatins them.

PLEASE explain how his healing factor gives him hypersenses.

In the Logan Files, Wolverine didnt have his healing factor, but he still reatined all his other abilities which include strength, claws, agility, fighting skills, senses and adamantium. Hin not having his healing factor didnt effect his strength, senses, reflexes or fighting skills.
logan files?
actauly it does read the hand books they even say though it in a way aserperate power his ehaling factor makes his sense even stornmg becuase it does not allow the abck up of comicals that a normal human has.
also yes wolverine would lose his agility and reflexes. his body loses it healing factor which is what allwos him to use beyond human agility reflex and strength.
look up him and wiki his agility and reflex are highly tied into his healing factor so is his strength

capt it up
I just read over the Logan Files again and come to find out, Wolvies senses were gone as well. He stated that his mutant powers were gone. That SHOULD have included the claws, but for some reason, he still had access to them.

Thus his senses and healing factor were gone. but stil had the claws.
yes like I said his mutant power were gone.
claws whcih are part of his skeleton would not go away though they became ahrder to use and he could possably die from pulling them out if the battle lasted to long

jrodslam
logan files?
actauly it does read the hand books they even say though it in a way aserperate power his ehaling factor makes his sense even stornmg becuase it does not allow the abck up of comicals that a normal human has.
also yes wolverine would lose his agility and reflexes. his body loses it healing factor which is what allwos him to use beyond human agility reflex and strength.
look up him and wiki his agility and reflex are highly tied into his healing factor so is his strength

no

When Wolvie works out to get stronger or in shape, THATS when the healing factor helps him. It allows him to be able to work out longer due to lack of body acids that cause fatigue. Like i said, if you were to take away his healing factor now, he wouldnt get weaker, or lose his agility. His stamina would be worse and hed get tired faster.

If Wolvie didnt have his healing factor and he were to fight, hed be able to operate at PEAK capacity for a few minutes before tireing. If Wolvie benched 800lbs for 20 reps with healing factor, hed only be able to do 5 reps instead without it because hed tired much faster. His strength wouldnt be gone, just the stamina.

capt it up
no

When Wolvie works out to get stronger or in shape, THATS when the healing factor helps him. It allows him to be able to work out longer due to lack of body acids that cause fatigue. Like i said, if you were to take away his healing factor now, he wouldnt get weaker, or lose his agility. His stamina would be worse and hed get tired faster.

If Wolvie didnt have his healing factor and he were to fight, hed be able to operate at PEAK capacity for a few minutes before tireing. If Wolvie benched 800lbs for 20 reps with healing factor, hed only be able to do 5 reps instead without it because hed tired much faster. His strength wouldnt be gone, just the stamina.
first off his ehalign factor allows his muscle to when he working out grow bigger and bigger. becuase ur muscle tears and then heals thats how it gets bigger wolverien heals as soon as it tears but larger then befor. menaing wolverine only gets stronger and stronger at a far faster rate.
his agility and reflex are part of his healing factor so is his strength becuase of how it wolevrine he can do stuff beyond that of a peakhuman if u took it away his stats would got down unless ur trying to say if u took his powers away he remain superhuman.
go look wolverine up on wiki they explain it perfectly far better then I could.

jrodslam
first off his ehalign factor allows his muscle to when he working out grow bigger and bigger. becuase ur muscle tears and then heals thats how it gets bigger wolverien heals as soon as it tears but larger then befor. menaing wolverine only gets stronger and stronger at a far faster rate.

no NO NO NO. The healing factor allows him to be able to work out longer due to lack of body acids that cause fatigue. Working out causes his muscles to get bigger. Healing factor allows him to work out longer.

His agility and reflex are part of his healing factor so is his strength becuase of how it wolevrine he can do stuff beyond that of a peakhuman if u took it away his stats would got down unless ur trying to say if u took his powers away he remain superhuman.
go look wolverine up on wiki they explain it perfectly far better then I could.

no NO NO. Once again. His healing factor allows him to train longer and work on his agility. Healing factor gives more stamina. If you took away his healing factor, yes he would still be able to do the things he does, but only for a short amount of time due to lack of stamina. No healing factor makes him get tired faster thus reducing the length of his effectiveness.

jrodslam
Omega Red wins with ease.

meep-meep

Unbelievable.....

meep-meep
true

Just "true?" Only when you make your points do you go on 2 sometimes 3 sentance rants but when you get backed up into a corner with no place left to go that is when you just look away and only say "true." How about you elaborate a little more? I'm sure now that you're proved wrong you should have at least something a little enlightening to say...

Nope. Guess not. Just another angle to distract everyone and yourself from the point that OR would kick Wolvy's ass.

braz
OR would own wolvie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.