Stop Snitchin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/05291/590424.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_Snitchin%27
http://news.bostonherald.com/localRegional/view.bg?articleid=120906

Do you think these shirts increase crime in our inner cities?

Inspectah Deck
Stop snitching PVS. stick out tongue

PVS
*reported*

WrathfulDwarf
Yes! Stop Snitching raver

*Orders T-shirt online*

soleran30
Yo I gotsta getz me sum of thoze, I have mad thug like appeal, that wuld take me 2 a new level!

Tru3 gangtsa 4 life

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by soleran30
Yo I gotsta getz me sum of thoze, I have mad thug like appeal, that wuld take me 2 a new level!

Tru3 gangtsa 4 life

Wurd sun

Quiero Mota

Tru3 gangtsa 4 life

Orale!

Gangsters por vida, ese!

Black Rob
I'm sick of folks promoting this gangland culture like it's some kind of joke.Being someone who actually knows someone whose died in a gang incident,it bothers me that people are wearing these shirts like the "Stop Snitchin'" movement is something to be laughed at.It's just immature and insensitive to the victims of gang violence.It's a reality not just some crap you put on a t-shirt.Now i don't think it actually promotes gang violence,but i do think it turns it into a joke.People have actually died in the hood just for doing the right thing and it's just pisses me off when i see some punk wearing one of those shirts like it's something to be taken lightly.People should really think before they make a mockery of urban violence.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Black Rob
Being someone who actually knows someone whose died in a gang incident

So do I, homes.

JacopeX

Tru3 gangtsa 4 life That wuz horrible man.

soleran30
Thats the purpose just like those shirts.

JacopeX
I dont wear those shirts. They so wack but I dont snitch still.

soleran30
LOL the irony is I would wear those shirts and I would snitch

PVS
i want to get a shirt that says "i snitch"

D-Double
I think the average joe who wears these is do'n too much to appear gangster.

It seems like something a group of middle school kids would wear... right before they got beat up.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
I dont wear those shirts. They so wack but I dont snitch still. stfu man, you are the perfect example of a fake gangster (or how you like to say it "gangsta"wink that has been exposed numerous times throughout the Music Forum.

NineCoronas
Originally posted by -hh-
stfu man, you are the perfect example of a fake gangster (or how you like to say it "gangsta"wink that has been exposed numerous times throughout the Music Forum. Hip-Hip Hooray!

-hh-
Originally posted by NineCoronas
Hip-Hip Hooray! eek! stick out tongue

NineCoronas
eek! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Capt_Fantastic
The age of informative T shirts is over. Nowadays we buy shirts that look good with the two outer layers we have on. You're only three or four years too late. I would love it if I could still wear a "yo mommas a ho!" or "I voted Bush, don't blame me" T shirt to a club.

I have several Magneto was right and Who's your daddy Star Wars T shirts.

It's just over! Deal with it.

Bardock42
I think a "Magneto was right" Shirt is always on top of its time.

WrathfulDwarf
I have a T-shirt that says "Gangsta Thug 4 Life MothaF*****"

Not really...bag

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by PVS
i want to get a shirt that says "i snitch"

Watch where you wear it though! fear

Bardock42
Reminds me of that Simpsons thingy:

Wiggum: And don't try anything, because Johanssen there is a snitch.

JacopeX
stfu man, you are the perfect example of a fake gangster (or how you like to say it "gangsta"wink that has been exposed numerous times throughout the Music Forum. iight _hh_ imma be the mature one and say to you "Calm down kid" stick out tongue You dont know me man. Why wont you stfu, since you wanna start the problems. Im not gonna mek maself look bad arguing about the same old shit that wut i say is true but you guys try so hard, actually too hard to prove me wrong. I dont need this crap anwayz cuz you dont know my life. You jus guess my life htikin im someone that im not. Well for now, im jus tryin to change my lifestyle and all iight.

Originally posted by PVS
i want to get a shirt that says "i snitch" you do that please laughing out loud

The stop snitchin shirt is gonna die. Actually it is dying. I hardly see any1 wear now dayz.

PVS

The stop snitchin shirt is gonna die. Actually it is dying. I hardly see any1 wear now dayz.

quote the imaginary expert roll eyes (sarcastic)

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
quote the imaginary expert roll eyes (sarcastic) que?

KharmaDog
que?

He's basically saying that you are full of sh*t.

Did you really not get that? Do you ride the short bus?

Inspectah Deck

Inspectah Deck
I gots dat snow! wickedph

http://i003.sconex.com/photo/gp_003_F7_341120_235_PROFILE.jpg

JacopeX
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
look down at your keyboard. You see the "G" next to the "F"? Thought so, so i had a reason for that typo

Inspectah Deck
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/captain_obvious_to_the_rescue.gif

JacopeX
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/1-14-05/captain_obvious_to_the_rescue.gif YEAY!!!! laughing out loud

Afro Cheese
It's an ok slogan I guess.. personally I prefer "Snitches Get Stitches."

PVS
I gots dat snow! wickedph

http://i003.sconex.com/photo/gp_003_F7_341120_235_PROFILE.jpg

i made that shirt embarrasment

Inspectah Deck
I think that shirt promotes drugs...

I wonder what Jacope thinks?

Quiero Mota

FistOfThe North
The stop snitching shirts are as pointless as the fake bulletproof vests that these kids buy and wear. Everytime I look at some kid rocking some of those things i just chuckle like "these fools".

It's so blatantly ignorant, it's funny.

I actually got caught up cause someone snitched on me but I don't think I'd rock that shirt cause it's pointless. People are not gonna stop snitching. If anything, those shirts are causing awareness reinforcing the act of snitching even harder.

What's next. "Stop Hatin'"

Actually that wouldn't be too bad an idea. As corny as it may sound, these kids would buy it. Make 'em in all the coolest coolers and just put "stop hatin'" on it. I'd cash in properly. Just jkin'.

Ignorance is bliss, (and profitable) haha

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
The stop snitching shirts are as pointless as the fake bulletproof vests that these kids buy and wear.

Ha! I remember that. Did you remember when every one had those "Free Yayo" shirts. That was hilarious.

JacopeX
I think that shirt promotes drugs...

I wonder what Jacope thinks? Yea i think it does but i don really give a shit what people say about the shirt. I guess people want us to tell wut crimes are happenin in society but we aint snitches.

Snitches are bitches

alwayz

JacopeX
The stop snitching shirts are as pointless as the fake bulletproof vests that these kids buy and wear. 11 year olds wear em? damn shame to these kidz yo. in my high school, they real thugz so dont questio nthem at all. Im leavin stamford when I get older cuz this city is ****in wack. I aint gonna spend the rest of my life in Stamford, Ct. Imma go back to LA

Bardock42
What the...you are 14, right?

JacopeX
Yea im 14...

Bardock42
Okay.....just wondering....

PVS
Yea i think it does but i don really give a shit what people say about the shirt. I guess people want us to tell wut crimes are happenin in society but we aint snitches.

Snitches are bitches

alwayz

so if i see a woman being raped and i turn the rapist in to the police, i'm a b!tch?

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
so if i see a woman being raped and i turn the rapist in to the police, i'm a b!tch?

Yeah, you dare snitching on a brother....seriously "Doubel U Tea F"

JacopeX
Originally posted by PVS
so if i see a woman being raped and i turn the rapist in to the police, i'm a b!tch? Good question

Stop snitchin'- The shirt means as in gangsta crimes and shit. You know like gang wars, drug dealin, fights, ect. Snitches are bitches if snitch on that type of stuff. Gangstas dont rape or do really stupid shit. Those are actually psycos.

Bardock42
Good question

Stop snitchin'- The shirt means as in gangsta crimes and shit. You know like gang wars, drug dealin, fights, ect. Snitches are bitches if snitch on that type of stuff. Gangstas dont rape or do really stupid shit. Those are actually psycos.

Gang Wars? As in killing each other because you are in a different Gang? K-I-L-L-I-N-G?

Drug Dealing? As in selling Poison (drugs) to anyone and everyone? D-E-A-L-I-N-G?

Yeah, you are right, Gangstas don't do no stupid shit.

JacopeX
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/Flicks_rellstop.gif

http://images.lancasteronline.com/local/nenews100305_7_ful.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y254/billstraightener/stopsnitching.jpg

JacopeX
Originally posted by Bardock42
Gang Wars? As in killing each other because you are in a different Gang? K-I-L-L-I-N-G?

Drug Dealing? As in selling Poison (drugs) to anyone and everyone? D-E-A-L-I-N-G?

Yeah, you are right, Gangstas don't do no stupid shit. I mean as in phsyco shit, like raping, and murdering in a sick demented way. Gangstas jus shoot you, or stab you.

Bardock42
It'S a pretty Sweet Shirt....if the Message wasn't stupid as a slice of Bread it might actually be cool.

Bardock42
I mean as in phsyco shit, like raping, and murdering in a sick way demented way. Gangstas jus shoot you, or stab you.

Oh, yeah I see...that's better....I also see why, because if you get murdered in a sick way you are dead...while when you are shot or stabbed you are just.....dead....wait a minute....sounds just as bad to me.

Inspectah Deck
http://www.allhiphop.com/CelebImages/Flicks_rellstop.gif

laughing That guy to the left of Hell Rell looks mad drunk.

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS

Obviously not in that case, ese. There's no need to be sarcastic. In gang culture a snitch is someone rats out other members of his set or a rival set. If two gangs are at war, then they leave the pigs out of it. If they have issues with a person from another gang, they take it up with them. No need for blue heat. Negotiations between gangs usually take place at public places in neutral turf such as restaurants.

PVS
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Obviously not in that case, ese. There's no need to be sarcastic. In gang culture a snitch is someone rats out other members of his set or a rival set. If two gangs are at war, then they leave the pigs out of it. If they have issues with a person from another gang, they take it up with them. No need for blue heat. Negotiations between gangs usually take place at public places in neutral turf such as restaurants.

no sarcasm at all.
but what about when it relates to a community? is someone who reports a gang member to the police for drug dealing or murder also a 'snitch' when they're not in a gang?

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by PVS
no sarcasm at all.
but what about when it relates to a community? is someone who reports a gang member to the police for drug dealing or murder also a 'snitch' when they're not in a gang?

If they are a banger them self, then yes. If they're a civilian, no they're not a snitch but they better remain anonymous for their own sake.

And why are you putting snitch in quotes? We're not using any code or hidden language here.

Capt_Fantastic
What does it mean "Stop Snitchin"? I've never seen one of these shirts.

PVS
If they are a banger them self, then yes. If they're a civilian, no they're not a snitch but they better remain anonymous for their own sake.

And why are you putting snitch in quotes? We're not using any code or hidden language here.

to snitch is to report to the authorities. since there seems to be an implied difference which strays from the general definition, i put it in quotes.

FistOfThe North

Yea Mota but you'll be surprised at headz who snitch and are still gangsta. They'll still shoot parties up, pump on the corner, act hard, beef whateva, and have no fear.

I know. We had a rivalry with a set not even half a mile from where i lived and they would just roll in cruisers with police and point out my friends. I've seen it. And these were some of the guys that shot at my friends.

On some dirty shit, man.

Quiero Mota
Yea Mota but you'll be surprised at headz who snitch and are still gangsta. They'll still shoot parties up, pump on the corner, act hard, beef whateva, and have no fear.

I know. We had a rivalry with a set not even half a mile from where i lived and they would just roll in cruisers with police and point out my friends. I've seen it. And these were some of the guys that shot at my friends.

On some dirty shit, man.

What a bunch of pinche jotos! In my barrio that's a serious death sentence; you don't shoot at another set and then run to the pigs like a little *****-ass pussy.

I sure hope you vato's didn't let those puto's get away with that. That kind of shit is simply unnacceptable, ese.

KharmaDog
I sure hope you vato's didn't let those puto's get away with that. That kind of shit is simply unnacceptable, ese.

I was about to say how rididculous that statement was until I thought,
"No, it's be better if we let all the gangsters shoot eachother. Even better if we can throw a few lawyers in there."

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm with you, but it's almost too funny.

"Yo shoulda popped a cap in his ass, yo!"

Capt_Fantastic
Still, does anyone want to tell me what "snitchin" means, in regards to these t-shirts?

Bardock42
What a bunch of pinche jotos! In my barrio that's a serious death sentence; you don't shoot at another set and then run to the pigs like a little *****-ass pussy.

Did anyone else not understand half of the word he used? I think I need to learn Spanish.

Anyways, I have an idea, what about not shooting anyone? I see it's not practical and all, but would be a nice idea for a change, wouldn't it?

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Still, does anyone want to tell me what "snitchin" means, in regards to these t-shirts?

I gathered it means betraying someone in a group one has sworn loyalty to....I see how someone could take that wrong. Then again, I think one can only snitch if something happened that is not acceptable by someones standards, in this case the laws.

Quiero Mota
Did anyone else not understand half of the word he used?

FistOfThe North understood. He's Dominican and is also a former gangbanger.

That post was intended for him if wasnt obvious enough.

Bardock42
FistOfThe North understood. He's Dominican and is also a former gangbanger.

That post was intended for him if wasnt obvious enough.

Oh there are PMs for him, if you post here you should try to speak to everyone. I mean I understood the general Idea, I am just not sure why you feel the need to throw in the Spanish (I am assuming it is Spanish) terms here and there....

Quiero Mota
Oh there are PMs for him, if you post here you should try to speak to everyone.

Thats true. My bad.

FistOfThe North

Well, i'm not gonna get into details on that over the net but they developed a rep for being that way and became the target of many sets.

Eso tiempo fueron obscuro.

soleran30

On some dirty shit, man.

You gotta be shitting me, this part of the problem in America. Gangsta's can kiss my ass and yes I would snitch (although I never thought of it that way.) Well cuz I would be as willing to bust a cap in them as tell anyway. It isn't some Illuminati organization and it needs to be stopped because they are shit to the youth and anyone else that joins.

FistOfThe North
You gotta be shitting me, this part of the problem in America. Gangsta's can kiss my ass and yes I would snitch (although I never thought of it that way.) Well cuz I would be as willing to bust a cap in them as tell anyway. It isn't some Illuminati organization and it needs to be stopped because they are shit to the youth and anyone else that joins.

?

I'll admit that gangsterism isn't the way to go and it is a detriment to America's youth but to try to harm people with the intent of killing them only to come back with police officers and point out my friends and lie is subhuman low in anyway you look at.

I could see if we actually did what they said but they lied to officers and said we shot at them. Mostly a snitch would tell the truth cause he'd be confident in facts and evidence, but to lie and snitch, lol.

Inspectah Deck

To snitch is to tell on someone if they did something unacceptable. (i.e. fighting, selling drugs, etc)

The shirts promote anti-snitching, so get down or lay down.

soleran30
Well, i'm not gonna get into details on that over the net but they developed a rep for being that way and became the target of many sets.

Eso tiempo fueron obscuro.

I can appreciate that but gangs are like mobs you go in and if you die thats part of the gig honour is an individual sport.

So after I read my post I feel as though I come across strongly. Seriously gangs are more shit then they are good its just a way to associate with people and gather that "family" piece so ppl can feel good with other ppl that feel like they do church does that.

Anyways you know better then I do certainly, and PM me the translation of that spanish to me smile

Capt_Fantastic
I know what the word "snitching" means, what I'm unclear about is how it's being used in this context. So, this is a gang thing, where the message is directed at informants.

Inspectah Deck
I know what the word "snitching" means, what I'm unclear about is how it's being used in this context. So, this is a gang thing, where the message is directed at informants.

To anyone in general.

Capt_Fantastic
To anyone in general.

Okay, I guess the concept is too far over my head to understand. I just don't get it. These thugs are walking around with shirts that basically say: "Stop telling on me". Which, implies that they are doing something that merrits being told on.

Grand Moff Gav
Language please!

Inspectah Deck
Yes, now you understand.

Afro Cheese
It's not just "don't tell on me," it's don't involve the authorities in local matters at all. Whether it's about a crime they personally did or not, they believe in people handling their own beefs and taking their own revenge or whatever, but never going over their head and involving john law. The basic philosophy is that if everyone who's a criminal agrees that snitching is wrong, and everyone who's not a criminal is intimidated into keeping shit to themselves, then their local conflicts remain local and under their control. Once the cops are involved, they've got a whole new issue on their hands, now it's not just their enemies they're looking out for but the enemy as well.

Basically, it's manipulation on behalf of the criminals to keep shit simple, and anyone who's intimidated into not snitching despite not being a criminal is usually a coward. Though most people in the hood will tell you that if you DO snitch you're a coward, those people have shit for brains. I've personally only called the cops once in my life, and it wasn't ON anyone it was cause i found this dude laying unconscious on someone's front lawn and I didn't want him to die, so I called 911 from a pay phone and left the scene. So don't think I'm just a snitch trynna justify his actions.

Grand Moff Gav
Personal I feel these dregs of society need to be drained by more police involvement, catch the kids while they are young and indoctrinate them into model citizens, say it's the Hitler Youth but don't tell me it doesn't work! And the kids enjoy it!

Grand Moff Gav
Oh and Afro let's keep the language civil!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Afro Cheese
It's not just "don't tell on me," it's don't involve the authorities in local matters at all.

Cheers! That's what I was looking for.

Inspectah Deck
Basically, it's manipulation on behalf of the criminals to keep shit simple, and anyone who's intimidated into not snitching despite not being a criminal is usually a coward. Though most people in the hood will tell you that if you DO snitch you're a coward, those people have shit for brains. I've personally only called the cops once in my life, and it wasn't ON anyone it was cause i found this dude laying unconscious on someone's front lawn and I didn't want him to die, so I called 911 from a pay phone and left the scene. So don't think I'm just a snitch trynna justify his actions.

Snitching on people for doing a crime and calling the cops cause a homeless person was sleeping in someone's lawn are two different things.

Afro Cheese
He wasn't homeless... he was either really tipsy or he just got stomped down. But based on how he was dressed he wasn't homeless..

Capt_Fantastic
I'd tell on someone if I thought what they were doing was harmful to someone else. Or even to themselves.

Afro Cheese
Yeah, same here. Like when I was 13, my best friend would come to my house to get my parents to call the cops on his dad for beating his mom. My stepdad could easily just go over there and kick his ass, settle the beef privately but civil people don't do that, we make the cops work for their paychecks instead.

Grand Moff Gav
Yeah, same here. Like when I was 13, my best friend would come to my house to get my parents to call the cops on his dad for beating his mom. My stepdad could easily just go over there and kick his ass, settle the beef privately but civil people don't do that, we make the cops work for their paychecks instead.

*the house applauds*

FistOfThe North
To criminals, snitching is the worst street law to break. Worse than being a sex offender. Cause some of these guys actually have intercourse with 15 year old chicks but it may not ruin him as badly as being a snitch. Whether you're in jail or out.

Even in the Mafia. Being a snitch (or a rat) calls for the ultimate punishment: Death.

I've never called police in my life. Not proud of it, not sad because of it. I don't feel nothing cause of it. It's just how I grew up. You don't call the police. You just don't tell on someone, especially if it wasn't your beef or business. It's something you just pick up and learn and see. Then it becomes apart of your personal everyday rule. To just not do that.

When you grow up in an environment when you're around people who lived this way, after many years, you automatically adapt to the idea and it maybe permanent. Like now i'm a productive citizen yet, in my mind, i just don't see myself calling police to tell on someone. Ever. I don't even see myself calling police for anything, period. I duno. It's just in me. That's it's just wrong to do so. It's how I was raised. To not like cops. And I know what I'm saying maybe just sad to most of you but that just how it is.

Like even if someone I know is in trouble, I couldn't call police, cause I'd feel low. I'd probably tell someone to call an ambulance, or something. Like I'd just tell some one else to do it. Not me, you know.

Quiero Mota
Even in the Mafia. Being a snitch (or a rat) calls for the ultimate punishment: Death.

"Never rat on your friends."

-Robert Deniro in Goodfellas

Alpha Centauri
You mean Robert De Niro's character in Goodfellas. Bearing in mind he played a gangster. He's not actually one. I think a lot of people need to be reminded that De Niro and Pacino aren't actually in the Mafia. De Niro is as close to being in the Mafia as he is of being an Ex-C.I.A operative with a cat named Mr. Jinx. It's a film, they play FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Say it with me; Fik-shun-al kah-rak-ters.

I seriously doubt Mr. De Niro believes in not-snitching himself.

As for all this: "I was raised to not like cops" crap, unbelievable. I don't know what's more unbelievable, though. You being raised to purposefully not like the police, by so-called "parents", or you being a "mature" human adult and still not believing that it's ok to call the police for any reason.

To think; People still wonder why we're f*cked up as a race.

-AC

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
You mean Robert De Niro's character in Goodfellas. Bearing in mind he played a gangster. He's not actually one. I think a lot of people need to be reminded that De Niro and Pacino aren't actually in the Mafia. De Niro is as close to being in the Mafia as he is of being an Ex-C.I.A operative with a cat named Mr. Jinx. It's a film, they play FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Say it with me; Fik-shun-al kah-rak-ters.

As for all this: "I was raised to not like cops" crap, unbelievable. I don't know what's more unbelievable, though. You being raised to purposefully not like the police, by so-called "parents", or you being a "mature" human adult and still not believing that it's ok to call the police for any reason.

-AC

This doesn't happen often, so mark it down....to the above post I say to you AC:

Happy Dance Amen! Testify my brother! Happy Dance

soleran30
People need to wake the fu** up and get over this gangster. So in summary if you are gangster STFU and handle business like someone who wouldn't want this around their kids either.

Quiero Mota

No shit. He was portraying Jim Conway. The QUOTE was my point.

Capt_Fantastic
I think what people need to wake the fu*k up to, in regards to this delusional mafia existance, is that a huge majority og the people who would like to be a member of the mafia, would be sliced and diced by *REAL* members of the mafia. These thugs who wander around with Scarface posters, thinking they live the thug life, would be the first person in the family that got iced by the true mafia. Why? Because they live petty lives. Gangsters know the value of violence. They don't jump to teh conclusion that it should be the first course of action.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
It's a film, they play FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. Say it with me; Fik-shun-al kah-rak-ters.

- Ben Affleck in 'Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back'. Nice.

That's one of the most irresponsible, selfish, immature and pathetic things I've ever read on this forum.

DiamondBullets

-AC

Alotta people don't like the po-leece. What's your point?--Do people hafta like them?

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

That's one of the most irresponsible, selfish, immature and pathetic things I've ever read on this forum.

BURN! laughing

Damn YKF, you really let'im have it!

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Damn YKF, you really let'im have it!

Unless he was being sarcastic, he was right. As are you for agreeing with him.

DiamondBullets
Unless he was being sarcastic, he was right. As are you for agreeing with him.

I didn't agree with him(Fist).

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
I didn't agree with him(Fist).

I'm talking about "YKF", as you called him. He was right, assuming that Fists wasn't being sarcastic.

FistOfThe North

-AC

We guess what. I'll say it again. "I was raised not to like cops." I was raised around my boys. They were who I hung around all the time. And then we hung around the older crews. No one ever told me cops are cool, never. All I was ever told was to avoid them, don't say anything and basically not even converse with them. And what reinforced the idea was witnessing some of the abuse policemen commit. Like I remember when I was young and dumb with friends playing spin the bottle with some chicks in an abandoned house, and someone snitched somehow and we were charged with "B&E night time" I remember the police officer placing me right next to my 2 friends and i smirked at one of my friends from the side like that "damn.." look and "WHAM!" Of the the officers punched me right on the corner of my lip without warning and asked me "What was so funny? You think this is funny?" He cut my mouth. And I just looked at the other cop and he looked like he kinda felt for me but looked away.

With my Hands Cuffed! WTF Is That! Here I am A Handcuffed Teenaged Kid getting punched in the face By A GROWN ****ING MAN. A ****IN" PIG.

Later at the station, while they were fingerprinting me, he asked if I had AIDS cause his knuckle was cut, from punching me and I don't have AIDS but I hesitated. I wanted to say yes so bad, just to have his btich-ass panic, but I feared for my life and thought that he would kill me right there in the cell if he knew i gave him AIDS. He already assaulted me. So I said "no."

Even since then, I've considered cops subhuman.

"They are against us" was constantly put into my head, indirectly for years. Into all of our heads. Some of my friends are worse with the cop thing. And as a young kid, with no pops no bro, you tend to look to your boys on the block for strength.

I don't like police officers, plain and simple. How to be exact. I care how ignorant anyone on here thinks I am. C.O.'s can eat a dcik too.

So don't talk to me about BS. It's how I was raised.

FistOfThe North
Meaning "I don't care how ignorant anyone on here thinks I am." is what I meant to type on the second to last sentence.

Quiero Mota
We guess what. I'll say it again. "I was raised not to like cops." I was raised around my boys. They were who I hung around all the time. And then we hung around the older crews. No one ever told me cops are cool, never. All I was ever told was to avoid them, don't say anything and basically not even converse with them. And what reinforced the idea was witnessing some of the abuse policemen commit. Like I remember when I was young and dumb with friends playing spin the bottle with some chicks in an abandoned house, and someone snitched somehow and we were charged with "B&E night time" I remember the police officer placing me right next to my 2 friends and i smirked at one of my friends from the side like that "damn.." look and "WHAM!" Of the the officers punched me right on the corner of my lip without warning and asked me "What was so funny? You think this is funny?" He cut my mouth. And I just looked at the other cop and he looked like he kinda felt for me but looked away.

With my Hands Cuffed! WTF Is That! Here I am A Handcuffed Teenaged Kid getting punched in the face By A GROWN ****ING MAN. A ****IN" PIG.

Later at the station, while they were fingerprinting me, he asked if I had AIDS cause his knuckle was cut, from punching me and I don't have AIDS but I hesitated. I wanted to say yes so bad, just to have his btich-ass panic, but I feared for my life and thought that he would kill me right there in the cell if he knew i gave him AIDS. He already assaulted me. So I said "no."

"They are against us" was constantly put into my head, indirectly for years. Into all of our heads. Some of my friends are worse with the cop thing. And as a young kid, with no pops no bro, you tend to look to your boys on the block for strength.

I don't like police officers, plain and simple. How to be exact. I care how ignorant anyone on here thinks I am. C.O.'s can eat a dcik too.

Very well put, compa. Yes, C.O.'s can definately eat a dick!

AC, you and Fist come from very different backgrounds and lifestyles, so you shouldn't try to impose your personal beliefs on him.

Ya Krunk'd Floo

Don't be such a coward by blaming it on your up-bringing.

Sure, bad events can form an early opinion in a young person's mind. However, as people mature, the term 'personal accountability' should become a more resonant issue. Disregarding friends or people in need because of a previous personal experience is just selfish, immature and indicative of your inability to function in a civil society.

Afro Cheese

So don't talk to me about BS. It's how I was raised. To put things bluntly.. you sound as if you've been brainwashed, and you might wanna question everything you've ever been taught by anyone.

Grand Moff Gav
Good question

These "gangstas" as the are calling themselves need to be quickly and quietly exterminated, I blame the Representation of the people acts and the equalisation of the franchise.

Alpha Centauri
I've generally found that those who dislike the police are generally those who have, oh, broken the law and been prosecuted for it.

If you don't wanna do the time, don't do the crime. If you don't give a shit either way, shut your mouth. I'm not saying you have to like the police, I'm saying it's not "cool", or "hip" to go around screaming "f*ck the police". That went out with the N.W.A, get with the times.

The biggest BS of all is not having the spine, brainpower or intelligence to branch out on your own and develop your OWN beliefs once you hit maturity.

Blaming it on "It's how I was raised" just makes you seem like a lost little boy, devoid of any intellectual independence and dignity.

If you're older than 15 and still believing and acting how your parents raised you...just because they are your parents, and you never think to question it, then you might as well still be getting called in for dinner, because you're not an adult.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
(Double Post, edit)

To be a gangster you have to be part of a gang, furthermore. If you committed A crime, you're not a gangster. You're a common criminal.

-AC

Bardock42
- Ben Affleck in 'Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back'. Nice.

Oh and while we are at it:

-AC

That's Bill Hicks....paraphrased but still undoubtedly...you are right anyways...

FistOfThe North
Don't be such a coward by blaming it on your up-bringing.

Sure, bad events can form an early opinion in a young person's mind. However, as people mature, the term 'personal accountability' should become a more resonant issue. Disregarding friends or people in need because of a previous personal experience is just selfish, immature and indicative of your inability to function in a civil society.

Your on acid. I'm not blaming anything on nothing. Like I said 'I'm not proud or ashamed of it. I'm feel nothing about it. Just like I don't feel for the police. It's not about cowardice.

And your saying that I'm all those things selfish, immature etc concludes that I'm not able to function in a civil society? BS. You couldn't be more wrong because I seem to be doing pretty good now in society. Believe me.

FistOfThe North
To put things bluntly.. you sound as if you've been brainwashed, and you might wanna question everything you've ever been taught by anyone.

Brainwashed? as a kid?, who knows. But by everyone? Then maybe should I question the University that I graduated from in December 2005 here in Boston? Or the current University in Cambridge I'm now attending I which I will graduate from in either December 2006 or January 2007.

Or maybe should ask everyone who's told me to turn away from what I was doing and being the way I was. Maybe I should ask them, if by trying to plead to me, to stop, if they were brainwashing me into not having my run around with my friends.

What do you think?..

FistOfThe North
If you don't give a shit either way, shut your mouth. I'm not saying you have to like the police,

I'm saying it's not "cool", or "hip" to go around screaming "f*ck the police". That went out with the N.W.A, get with the times.

The biggest BS of all is not having the spine, brainpower or intelligence to branch out on your own and develop your OWN beliefs once you hit maturity.

Blaming it on "It's how I was raised" just makes you seem like a lost little boy, devoid of any intellectual independence and dignity.

If you're older than 15 and still believing and acting how your parents raised you...just because they are your parents, and you never think to question it, then you might as well still be getting called in for dinner, because you're not an adult.

-AC

"Shut your mouth" sounded like you were commanding or ordering someone not to speak or write what he or she wants. It may work on simpletons you know but it's an impossibility for me. I tend to "let it be known" to a more higher degree especially when I hear or see someone tell another person that they can't say something. So you've already lost the case if you think I'm going to "shut my mouth" merely because "you" said so.

Reading the psuedo-smart lectures on this thread on how wrong or immature I am is one thing. But to blatently tell someone to be quiet and not say something, is out of context.

And you must be the biggest idiot on the planet to think that the "f*uck the police" ideal was thrown out the window in the late 80's early 90's. Get out the burbs. Things got worse.

The biggest BS of all is not having the spine to speak about something you want to address because you're too much of a coward to put it out there for fear of retribution or that someone may disagree with you or how you feel or what you think. For fear of rejection. F*ck that.

And what are you talking about. And I'm an independent person. I depend on No-Body. I support myself, period. My mom, my girl, and siblings come to me for help or anything else that i'll proudly offer, if they needed it. I'm dependent on my moms love, I guess. But I do have my own beliefs, and form my own opinions minus the influence of others.

Listen. I'm not condoning snitching or to "hate police". Do whatever yout brain desires. As a matter of fact, I strongly think criminality is what's wrong with this country. Even organized crime has been a problem.

Alpha Centauri
"Shut your mouth" sounded like you were commanding or ordering someone not to speak or write what he or she wants. It may work on simpletons you know but it's an impossibility for me. I tend to "let it be known" to a more higher degree especially when I hear or see someone tell another person that they can't say something. So you've already lost the case if you think I'm going to "shut my mouth" merely because "you" said so.

Write or say whatever you want. Just bear in mind how much credibility your statements have when they are backed up by the mentality of a 14 year old "rebel". Which you appear to have.

"I was raised that way." You must have the lowest willpower of all time.

Reading the psuedo-smart lectures on this thread on how wrong or immature I am is one thing. But to blatently tell someone to be quiet and not say something, is out of context.

It wasn't a direct command, it was more of a run off comment as to the credibility your claims carry. Of course we know that you're going to run with the assumption.

And you must be the biggest idiot on the planet to think that the "f*uck the police" ideal was thrown out the window in the late 80's early 90's. Get out the burbs. Things got worse.

How far from the humour pulse IS your finger? Is it seriously jammed so far up your ass that you didn't get what I was saying?

It didn't go away, but I thought we, as a collective race, got passed the whole "Yeah man, those haters. The cops man, pigs". Well, those of us with intellect did.

The biggest BS of all is not having the spine to speak about something you want to address because you're too much of a coward to put it out there for fear of retribution or that someone may disagree with you or how you feel or what you think. For fear of rejection. F*ck that.

Yeah, and also what I said. I don't praise you for having the "spine" to speak out, why? Because the material you speak is immature. It's about as proud a belief as "I hate jews, but I'm not afraid to admit it, so respect me."

And what are you talking about. And I'm an independent person. I depend on No-Body. I support myself, period. My mom, my girl, and siblings come to me for help or anything else that i'll proudly offer, if they needed it. I'm dependent on my moms love, I guess. But I do have my own beliefs, and form my own opinions minus the influence of others.

"It's the way I was raised."

If a racist said that to you, "I was raised that way. *Shrugs* It's all I know." What would you think? Exactly.

Being raised a certain way is no valid reason to CONTINUE to believe something stupid when you are old enough to know better. Beliefs are just that, beliefs. Not what's necessarily true.

-AC

Syren
I mean as in phsyco shit, like raping, and murdering in a sick demented way. Gangstas jus shoot you, or stab you.

laughing

Shooting and stabbing isn't mad psycho shit, it's normal everyday life, right? I mean, when I walk down to the Spar around the corner from my house and the birds are singing, I see one of my friends and instead of saying hello, they stab me in the gut and shoot me in the leg. Then, as they hightail it round the corner, leaving me to die on the floor, they yell, "I'll call you tomorrow, we can hook up for a few drinks or something, something. Oh yeah, and no snitchin', b!tch!"

Normal, not psycho in the slightest.

JacopeX
Originally posted by Grand Moff Gav
These "gangstas" as the are calling themselves need to be quickly and quietly exterminated, I blame the Representation of the people acts and the equalisation of the franchise. its never gonna end, trust me. So many out there now dayz

Inspectah Deck
To put things bluntly.. you sound as if you've been brainwashed, and you might wanna question everything you've ever been taught by anyone.

Brainwash? I disagree.

As said above their is no valid reason to continue to believe something stupid when you are old enough to know better. But when the habit(s) reach into your later years, it's hard to adapt.

FistOfThe North
your statements have when they are backed up by the mentality of a 14 year old "rebel". Which you appear to have.

How far from the humour pulse IS your finger? Is it seriously jammed so far up your ass that you didn't get what I was saying?

"Yeah man, those haters. The cops man, pigs". Well, those of us with intellect did.

I don't praise you for having the "spine" to speak out, why? Because the material you speak is immature.

CONTINUE to believe something stupid when you are old enough to know better. -AC

As usual, since more that half of your reply was laden with insults and fillers moreso than there were points or some of the psuedo-knowledge you spew relentlessly on this site, it shows that your just too emotional have a discussion with.

But oh wait. That can't happen with you. Remember? Because I may disagree with you. You hate that.

Afro Cheese
Brainwashed? as a kid?, who knows. But by everyone? Then maybe should I question the University that I graduated from in December 2005 here in Boston? Or the current University in Cambridge I'm now attending I which I will graduate from in either December 2006 or January 2007.

Or maybe should ask everyone who's told me to turn away from what I was doing and being the way I was. Maybe I should ask them, if by trying to plead to me, to stop, if they were brainwashing me into not having my run around with my friends.

What do you think?.. I think you should always question everything, because when you start blindly accepting beliefs you're at a higher risk of having irrational and sometimes even irresponsible views. From what I can tell you're not a bad person or a slow person.. you just need to question things more and stop accepting distorted street mentality as "the way it is." Of course, I don't know you and I'm basing this on a couple internet posts.

Alpha Centauri
As usual, since more that half of your reply was laden with insults and fillers moreso than there were points or some of the psuedo-knowledge you spew relentlessly on this site, it shows that your just too emotional have a discussion with.

But oh wait. That can't happen with you. Remember? Because I may disagree with you. You hate that.

So you complain about my post not being relevant and on topic enough, whilst replying with a post that contains absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic. Ironic and rather silly. Almost as silly as the claim that more than half of my post was insults (it wasn't, there was maybe one and that's a stretch).

I suspected you'd have nothing to say, I was right. At least be man enough to admit it rather than hiding behind the "Oh you're too emotional to discuss with." No pseudo-knowledge in my post, just actual subjects you can't reply to.

You disappoint me. Go and reply to my post or stop whining.

-AC

FistOfThe North
So you complain about my post not being relevant and on topic enough, whilst replying with a post that contains absolutely NOTHING to do with the topic. Ironic and rather silly. Almost as silly as the claim that more than half of my post was insults (it wasn't, there was maybe one and that's a stretch).

I suspected you'd have nothing to say, I was right. At least be man enough to admit it rather than hiding behind the "Oh you're too emotional to discuss with." No pseudo-knowledge in my post, just actual subjects you can't reply to.

You disappoint me. Go and reply to my post or stop whining.

-AC

I disappointed you? lol like I give a rats ass if you're mad.. (emotional) Besides the fact that it's just who you are, I'm not on here to make you happy, Alphie. Sorry.

I already gave you the reason as to why I didn't reply to your irrelevant and irrational post. They were too subjective.

I have much to say, you were wrong. I'll reply to anything you throw at me. So long as you at least be a man, and respond like one.

Alpha Centauri
http://www.mises.org/images3/pacifier.jpg

There. Are you happy now, Fist? Moving on...

Go and reply to my post or stop whining.

I'll make it easy:

Write or say whatever you want. Just bear in mind how much credibility your statements have when they are backed up by the mentality of a 14 year old "rebel". Which you appear to have.

It wasn't a direct command, it was more of a run off comment as to the credibility your claims carry. Of course we know that you're going to run with the assumption.

It didn't go away, but I thought we, as a collective race, got passed the whole "Yeah man, those haters. The cops man, pigs". Well, those of us with intellect did.

Yeah, and also what I said. I don't praise you for having the "spine" to speak out, why? Because the material you speak is immature. It's about as proud a belief as "I hate jews, but I'm not afraid to admit it, so respect me."

If a racist said that to you, "I was raised that way. *Shrugs* It's all I know." What would you think? Exactly.

Being raised a certain way is no valid reason to CONTINUE to believe something stupid when you are old enough to know better. Beliefs are just that, beliefs. Not what's necessarily true.

Reply please. To each part. Don't preach "Being a man" when you get upset over "insults" that don't exist. I'm asking you civilly, seeing as you won't admit to just being speechless.

-AC

PVS
seems every piece of trash thinks they have a valid excuse for being so.

david duke: i was just raised that way.

boo-frikin-hoo

Alpha Centauri
To excuse or condone an irrational or dangerous mindset purely because the person possessing it was raised a certain way, is the equal to slapping the face of those who were raised similarly or worse, but refused to take that path and chose to think for themselves.

It doesn't hold any water at all.

-AC

FistOfThe North
http://www.mises.org/images3/pacifier.jpg

There. Are you happy now, Fist? Moving on...

I'll make it easy:

Reply please. To each part. Don't preach "Being a man" when you get upset over "insults" that don't exist. I'm asking you civilly, seeing as you won't admit to just being speechless.

-AC

lol man f*ck you, the police and your pacifier. When you put a more serious, mature & relevant post, I'll reply. Until then, stfu. Alphie.

I done with you until your panties dry up. Try breathing..

Hey, we can be diplomatic about it or just waste each other's time on here, typing away, just being a**holes, trying to out-insult each other in order to have others agree with you or to "try" to show others how witty you are. Either way, I'm game. Of course I hope you pick the more mature form of debate.

But I digress....

Wesker
I want a shirt that says "Stop bitching", with a picture of some old woman smoking a cigarette at a pair of kids skateboarding.

Alpha Centauri
lol man f*ck you, the police and your pacifier. When you put a more serious, mature & relevant post, I'll reply. Until then, stfu. Alphie.

Hey, we can be diplomatic about it or just waste each other's time on here, typing away, just being a**holes, trying to out-insult each other in order to have others agree with you or to "try" to show others how witty you are. Either way, I'm game. Of course I hope you pick the more mature form of debate.

But I digress....

I just gave you the post to reply to, so let's try again, seeing as you've dodged it in favour of a tantrum, twice now:

Reply to that post please. Unless, of course, you have absolutely nothing to say in reply? So, you can reply to the post that I civilly asked you to reply to before, or you can continue with your hissyfit.

Of course I hope you pick the more mature form of debate.

If you choose to reply and it's not to my post, the next reply you'll get is to your PM box.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
Hahahahah....Alphie.

DiamondBullets
Hahahahah....Alphie.

laughing

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Your on acid. I'm not blaming anything on nothing. Like I said 'I'm not proud or ashamed of it. I'm feel nothing about it. Just like I don't feel for the police. It's not about cowardice.

I'm certainly dealing with an alternate reality when an adult is trying to explain his whole opinion by referring to an issue that happened in his childhood! Of course you are blaming your current state on past affairs! Don't you remember telling us all this:

I've never Ever. I don't even see myself calling police for anything, period. I duno. It's just in me. That's it's just wrong to do so. It's how I was raised.

Seems like a blame game to me (and nearly everyone else).

And your saying that I'm all those things selfish, immature etc concludes that I'm not able to function in a civil society? BS. You couldn't be more wrong because I seem to be doing pretty good now in society. Believe me.

A selective inability to notify the appropriate departments in an emergency does not denote a functional sense of civic responsibilty.

- "Woah! Look! Some people are planting a bomb...We should notify the Police!"

- FistOfThe North: "F*ck dat! I ain't callin' no pigs. Wurd."

Good stuff.

Capt_Fantastic
Two people who agree with one another is hardly going to further the cause of anyone. Not that there is a cause worth furthering.

PVS

Hey, we can be diplomatic about it or just waste each other's time on here, typing away, just being a**holes, trying to out-insult each other in order to have others agree with you or to "try" to show others how witty you are. Either way, I'm game.

and the punchline:

Of course I hope you pick the more mature form of debate.

brilliant!!! laughing out loud

FistOfThe North
Reply to that post please. Unless, of course, you have absolutely nothing to say in reply?

So, you can reply to the post that I civilly asked you to reply
-AC

Certainly.

Let's see, how to answer some of these non-question...

ok..

1. "Write or say whatever you want. Just bear in mind how much credibility your statements have when they are backed up by the mentality of a 14 year old "rebel". Which you appear to have."

Um. What I can say about that is, if you consider me immature for having my beef against police for personal reasons, then you must consider every man on the planet -which are probably in the high multiple millions- who have the same beef I do, are immature as well. From those adult protesters in France right now, to wrongly imprisoned innocents, like adult victims of police abuse, ex: -drug planters- (one Statie tried doing this to me as a teen, it was the worst experience. He ended up telling me "to just forget about it."wink, to blacks here in the U.S., in the 60's, and now and just about everywhere else in the world, not mentioned. For you to think in this way, that my statements are backed up by a kid mentos, then you must not get out much.

ok, next,

2. "I was raised that way." You must have the lowest willpower of all time."

Wrong again. I was raised in the way I was raised, yes, but if you knew me, you don't, I'm probably the most determined individual I know. Like I believe nothing's impossible for me and I believe it more than anything and anyone else. I had bad experiences that stuck with me that I know probably still go on with others now, with police, around the world. And I "have the lowest will power of all time"?, because I have my issues & views that I have about law enforcement? C'mon, Alpha..You're really starting to sound clueless now.

"How far from the humour pulse IS your finger? Is it seriously jammed so far up your ass that you didn't get what I was saying?"

One of your classy and civil, debating moments.

3. "It wasn't a direct command, it was more of a run off comment as to the credibility your claims carry. Of course we know that you're going to run with the assumption."

So because, you disagreed with me in my saying what I felt about the matter, -"claims I carried"-, I should've "shut my mouth", but you knew I wouldn't anyway?..I didn't get it. It's seems you were just being a blow-hard when you said it then, it seems. A filler comment that was meant to be showy, that "held no water" as you say, and was said just for the hell of it. How weak of you.

4. It didn't go away, but I thought we, as a collective race, got passed the whole "Yeah man, those haters. The cops man, pigs". Well, those of us with intellect did."

I didn't go away, then why'd you say it did, at first? Make up your mind. And "Well those of us with intellect did"., After reading statement #4 again, I had to think for a moment about who "those of us" are.

5. Yeah, and also what I said. I don't praise you for having the "spine" to speak out, why? Because the material you speak is immature. It's about as proud a belief as "I hate jews, but I'm not afraid to admit it, so respect me."

I do not walk around with this "badge of honor" you're talking about, showing and letting my views on law enforcement be know and expect respect from it. As a matter of fact, in my personal life, I keep the cop thing to myself. I personally think those "Stop Snitching" T-shirts are corny, truthfully. It's not even that big a deal with me. I don't go around outside holding up "stop snitching" signs and banners, chanting anti-cop sentiment. The police are the furthest thing from my mind. But either way, f*ck the approval of others. I'll still have my own beliefs and views on the matter, if and when it arises. Or whether on any matter I believe in, that arises. Whether or not anyone agrees with me, or not. Whether they themselves know about my views and beliefs, or not. With or without your respect, approval, opinion, advice, influence, P.O.V. as well as with any other types of criticisms, non and constructive, I don't care if the Entire Planet disagrees (or agrees) with me. I'd still have my view. Plain and simple.

6. "It's the way I was raised."

Beside the fact that this was already explained, I'm not going to reply to my own reply.

7. "If a racist said that to you, "I was raised that way. *Shrugs* It's all I know." What would you think? Exactly."

Not exactly.

Lol wow , you answer your own questions you ask me, that are geared towards me, even before I answer them.

I'd think, that's just what he's been taught. It was apart of him as a child. He lived like this everyday and old habits die hard. I'd consider him an ignorant human being, but not because of how he was raised, but for being a racist. I won't think him "idiot" or "immature" if that ideal was was imprinted upon him since birth and still goes on until adulthood. Wasn't his fault.

8. "Being raised a certain way is no valid reason to CONTINUE to believe something stupid when you are old enough to know better. Beliefs are just that, beliefs. Not what's necessarily true."

You being you again. This statement is one of the most ignorant pieces I've read on here this week, on this site.

Where do I begin with this one.

Do you not think the environment and people in which one was raise around hasn't a strong influence on that person's life in every way, especially when one of the age of a tender mind? There are 2 million incarcerated men, women and children in the U.S alone, people with "stupid" beliefs, that you've never met, and many more multiple millions free in the U.S., that would disagree with you on till the death.

Many people, -children, adults, M-F, gays, racists, trolls, xbox360 owners, the short and tall, U.S. Presidents, bums, Americans even- many people of all sorts are not as strong willed or as strong minded or as you think you are. And they have views and beliefs that they hold dear. Even if they're stupid to you or not. So your "opinion" on "belief equating "what's necessarily true", is bogus. People's beliefs are very true.

And to all those who I know will dissect every single letter I've written on this post, to mainly try to fulfill grandeur subconscious needs of multiple sorts, instead of sticking to the matter, give me your worst but at least spare me any spiels on grammatical errors and again, keep it relevant.

Gratzi. Now. Breakfast.

Alpha Centauri
Um. What I can say about that is, if you consider me immature for having my beef against police for personal reasons, then you must consider every man on the planet -which are probably in the high multiple millions- who have the same beef I do, are immature as well. From those adult protesters in France right now, to wrongly imprisoned innocents, like adult victims of police abuse, ex: -drug planters- (one Statie tried doing this to me as a teen, it was the worst experience. He ended up telling me "to just forget about it."wink, to blacks here in the U.S., in the 60's, and now and just about everywhere else in the world, not mentioned. For you to think in this way, that my statements are backed up by a kid mentos, then you must not get out much.

Allow me to use that immature mentality against you. First you say that to consider you immature for having beef with POLICE for personal reasons (which you didn't clearly state before, so I couldn't have known) then I must consider every man with the same beef (which you wildly assume is in the many millions), to be immature.

For me to do so would be stupid, right? Exactly. Well then why do you have beef with police and law enforcement as a collective concept and unit when it is clear that your beef can NOT be with them all, only ones that have caused these "personal reasons"? Ok, next.

Wrong again. I was raised in the way I was raised, yes, but if you knew me, you don't, I'm probably the most determined individual I know. Like I believe nothing's impossible for me and I believe it more than anything and anyone else. I had bad experiences that stuck with me that I know probably still go on with others now, with police, around the world. And I "have the lowest will power of all time"?, because I have my issues & views that I have about law enforcement? C'mon, Alpha..You're really starting to sound clueless now.

"I'm probably the most determined individual I know." Hahaha. I'm not sure if that's denial or you just haven't thought that line through correctly, but funny nonetheless. Believing nothing is impossible for you is wishful thinking, fact. There are some things you simply cannot do. Same for me, same for anyone.

No, you have SEEMINGLY low willpower because you act a way due to how you were raised. I was raised believing that a fat man in red brings me presents every December the 25th. I'm now old enough to know better.

One of your classy and civil, debating moments.

Ironically you missed the fact that I was joking, again. How do you miss the obvious sarcasm twice in a row? Oh, and it was more classy and civil than your "Man, f*ck you".

So because, you disagreed with me in my saying what I felt about the matter, -"claims I carried"-, I should've "shut my mouth", but you knew I wouldn't anyway?..I didn't get it. It's seems you were just being a blow-hard when you said it then, it seems. A filler comment that was meant to be showy, that "held no water" as you say, and was said just for the hell of it. How weak of you.

A) I wasn't referring to anyone specifically with the "shut your mouth" comment. Strike one.

B) Yes, you clearly didn't get it. Because anything more subtle than a textual sledgehammer blow clearly goes flying over your head like a pigeon on speed.

C) You're ending each paragraph with the same kind of sign off, how weak of you.

I didn't go away, then why'd you say it did, at first? Make up your mind. And "Well those of us with intellect did"., After reading statement #4 again, I had to think for a moment about who "those of us" are.

Note the fact that I referred to the term "F*ck the police" and then referenced N.W.A. Another case of non-obvious sarcastic humour going flying over your head. I'll dumb it down, sorry. Before you speak of intellect, I suggest you look at your previous statements. Such as "F*ck you, f*ck the police." and such.

I do not walk around with this "badge of honor" you're talking about, showing and letting my views on law enforcement be know and expect respect from it. As a matter of fact, in my personal life, I keep the cop thing to myself. I personally think those "Stop Snitching" T-shirts are corny, truthfully. It's not even that big a deal with me. I don't go around outside holding up "stop snitching" signs and banners, chanting anti-cop sentiment. The police are the furthest thing from my mind. But either way, f*ck the approval of others. I'll still have my own beliefs and views on the matter, if and when it arises. Or whether on any matter I believe in, that arises. Whether or not anyone agrees with me, or not. Whether they themselves know about my views and beliefs, or not. With or without your respect, approval, opinion, advice, influence, P.O.V. as well as with any other types of criticisms, non and constructive, I don't care if the Entire Planet disagrees (or agrees) with me. I'd still have my view. Plain and simple.

Irony...wow. Irony out the window in this part.

I swear earlier you accused me of getting "emotional" because I didn't agree. Now you're saying "I don't care what people say, I'll still keep my view." Yet every one of your posts has got progressively more filled with profanity and immaturity. It took me two or three reposts to get you to reply in a manner that was on topic and relevant, purely because you didn't like what I had said.

-AC

Alpha Centauri
Beside the fact that this was already explained, I'm not going to reply to my own reply.

It was part of the below quote. Paying attention: It's what the cool kids are doing.

Not exactly.

Lol wow , you answer your own questions you ask me, that are geared towards me, even before I answer them.

I'd think, that's just what he's been taught. It was apart of him as a child. He lived like this everyday and old habits die hard. I'd consider him an ignorant human being, but not because of how he was raised, but for being a racist. I won't think him "idiot" or "immature" if that ideal was was imprinted upon him since birth and still goes on until adulthood. Wasn't his fault.

Hahahaha. You talk about all this independence of mind, action and consequence that you have, all this determination and willpower, yet you openly support the naive and quite possibly wrong views that someone may possess, just because they think they HAVE to believe it?

Also, way to nail your windows shut. You will call him ignorant...not for believing things without question due to what he was taught...but for being a racist. Which was, of course, how he was taught. Hmm, have you thought about what you're saying? I don't think you have.

It's not a matter of maintaining an ideal that was imprinted, it's believing something irrational, stupid and/or downright dangerous, purely because "I was raised like it." without even thinking "Hmm...maybe this is wrong."

You being you again. This statement is one of the most ignorant pieces I've read on here this week, on this site.

Where do I begin with this one.

Do you not think the environment and people in which one was raise around hasn't a strong influence on that person's life in every way, especially when one of the age of a tender mind? There are 2 million incarcerated men, women and children in the U.S alone, people with "stupid" beliefs, that you've never met, and many more multiple millions free in the U.S., that would disagree with you on till the death.

It's also one of the truest you'll read. Like I said, I was raised believing in Santa, God and many other things. Being a small kid, I didn't need to think if it was true or not. If you grow up and look into the belief and decide it IS for you, then fair enough. It might not be right (IE: Racism) but don't believe it because you think you should just believe it because it's how you were raised. Think. If you don't think, then yes you are too stupid to know better.

EG: My friend speaks out against the high population of people from Bangladesh that live here, why? Because it's how he was raised. Yet he has friends of many different races and has even been friends with people of the race he speaks out against. He thinks he has to speak that way due to his upbringing, despite him not believing it inside. That's stupid. You, by saying "It's how I was raised", give off the impression that you haven't bothered to think for yourself.

Many people, -children, adults, M-F, gays, racists, trolls, xbox360 owners, the short and tall, U.S. Presidents, bums, Americans even- many people of all sorts are not as strong willed or as strong minded or as you think you are. And they have views and beliefs that they hold dear. Even if they're stupid to you or not. So your "opinion" on "belief equating "what's necessarily true", is bogus. People's beliefs are very true.

No, it's not bogus. What are you talking about? I believed that Santa existed for sure when I was about 5. He didn't, never has. No amount of believing will make that true, just like no amount of believing that racism is good because you were taught it, will make it good.

And to all those who I know will dissect every single letter I've written on this post, to mainly try to fulfill grandeur subconscious needs of multiple sorts, instead of sticking to the matter, give me your worst but at least spare me any spiels on grammatical errors and again, keep it relevant.

"Grandeur subsconscious needs of multiple sorts"? Sounds like you're trying to impress yourself there, bud.

-AC

Quiero Mota
Should people like the police? And if so, why should they?

PVS
you shouldnt have to like all cops, just as you shouldnt have to like all black or white people. rotten apples in every bunch.

to hate all police exhibits ignorance and prejudice.
ironically most of the people who declare that they hate all cops
site the exact same reasons. go figure.

Alpha Centauri
I've got no reason to dislike the police, at all. Which brings me back to my point: The people I've met who dislike the police as a whole concept and collective unit, are those who are guilty of a crime and been punished.

Even if I did, it'd be that single policeman or that single policewoman. I'm not going to say I hate the entire police force.

-AC

Inspectah Deck
The people I've met who dislike the police as a whole concept and collective unit, are those who are guilty of a crime and been punished.

Not all of them are like that...

Alpha Centauri
True. I should have said "The people I've met."

Oh wait, I did.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
backed up by a kid mentos

Isn't that mints?

PVS
the fresh maker

Bardock42

Well, the concept "police" is pretty nice, isn't it? Protecting your rights, and all that, so, I will go ahead and tell you straight, yeah, you should like the police...they are awesome, except if you are a gangster, but let me tell you, if you are, you deserve what you get....

FistOfThe North
So many differences in views, so many different worlds in one country.

Only in the Divided States of America. And to the Republic, for which it stands.

Capt_Fantastic

I've met a number of cops who are total bastards on an ego trip. But, I've also met some that are very good guys who chose their job because they want to help people. So, I tend to prejudge them until I interact with them. Then I'm open minded about them being the good guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.