Hey Fellas

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
Okay so this guy hit on me and I told him I have someone but then he asked what if you weren't taken and I said idk and then he asked why and it made me wonder. When you ask a girl out and she says no and then you ask why, do you really wanna know and I mean REALLY wanna know?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Okay so this guy hit on me and I told him I have someone but then he asked what if you weren't taken and I said idk and then he asked why and it made me wonder. When you ask a girl out and she says no and then you ask why, do you really wanna know and I mean REALLY wanna know?

ZROOOM!!

Revernd Maynard

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
ZROOOM!!
do you wanna go out with me?

AOR
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

No, no expression

DarkC
It might hurt me, but yes.

LethalFemme
ZROOOM!!

and this means?

and that was for?

Mr. Bacon
depends on the girl

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DarkC
It might hurt me, but yes.

really now? shifty

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
depends on the girl

go on

Revernd Maynard
and this means?

and that was for? your birthday no expression

Mr. Bacon
go on

if its someone ive had my eyes on for a while or even someone ive flirted with before id wanna know

DarkC
really now? shifty
Of cooooourse.

LethalFemme
your birthday no expression

lick me roll eyes (sarcastic)

if its someone ive had my eyes on for a while or even someone ive flirted with before id wanna know

good to know

Of cooooourse.

and you're secure enough to know?

DarkC

good to know

and you're secure enough to know?
I wouldn't freak out over it, if that's what you mean.

Revernd Maynard

good to know

and you're secure enough to know? woah woah....i'm taken mhm

GuitarBunny
Okay so this guy hit on me and I told him I have someone but then he asked what if you weren't taken and I said idk and then he asked why and it made me wonder. When you ask a girl out and she says no and then you ask why, do you really wanna know and I mean REALLY wanna know? This always happens to me but i always refuse to answer because i sometimes feel like the guy might think there is something wrong with him. confused

LethalFemme
I wouldn't freak out over it, if that's what you mean.

that is what I meant lol

woah woah....i'm taken mhm

whateva roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by GuitarBunny
This always happens to me but i always refuse to answer because i sometimes feel like the guy might think there is something wrong with him. confused

EXACLY! I swear you nailed it

DarkC
that is what I meant lol

EXACLY! I swear you nailed it
Ah, okay.

GuitarBunny
that is what I meant lol

EXACLY! I swear you nailed it Thank you somebody gets me! eek!

Inspectah Deck
and this means?

This means you'll have good fortune in the future, but you'll be bankrupt by saving 15% on Inspectah Deck. yes

LethalFemme
Ah, okay.

yes okay then lol

Thank you somebody gets me! eek!

It's way worst when they think you like them lol yes

This means you'll have good fortune in the future, but you'll be bankrupt by saving 15% on Inspectah Deck. yes

I thought so yes

DarkC
yes okay then lol

I thought so yes
Pfffffffffft!

*sprays you with spit*

Inspectah Deck
I thought so yes

ZROOOM BLOPP

GuitarBunny
yes okay then lol

I thought so yes laughing You ever don't wanna hurt someone's feeling and smile alot around them...and somehow that means you like them...it sucks when you're trying to get them to get the clue, no?

Inspectah Deck
laughing You ever don't wanna hurt someone's feeling and smile alot around them...and somehow that means you like them...it sucks when you're trying to get them to get the clue, no?

Yes?

GuitarBunny
Yes? Ah-ha! You make another funny, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
laughing You ever don't wanna hurt someone's feeling and smile alot around them...and somehow that means you like them...it sucks when you're trying to get them to get the clue, no?
laughing I figured that I'm easy enough a target that they wouldn't beat about the bush.

GuitarBunny
laughing I figured that I'm easy enough a target that they wouldn't beat about the bush. laughing We'll be nice.

LethalFemme

I have he worst habit of giving the face lmao

DarkC
If they smile at me, it just means they're trying to be nice. stick out tongue

DarkC
I have he worst habit of giving the face lmao
What, the dreaded rolleyes?

LethalFemme
What, the dreaded rolleyes?

no the why are you talking to me face embarrasment I don't do it on purpose it just comes out sometimes I'm usually very polite happy

Revernd Maynard
roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkC
no the why are you talking to me face embarrasment I don't do it on purpose it just comes out sometimes I'm usually very polite happy
Sort of like this except less exaggerated? stick out tongue

--->reeve

GuitarBunny
If they smile at me, it just means they're trying to be nice. stick out tongue Put yourself in my shoes, okay? The guys that i normally talk to are somewhat very good looking and (God Bless them but...) they're more into themselves then I';d be in a life time and for them it's like all female must be attracted to them. A single smile might mean something else to them. stick out tongue

DarkC
I'd rip out all their tonsils if I had the power.

Revernd Maynard
Put yourself in my shoes, okay? The guys that i normally talk to are somewhat very good looking and (God Bless them but...) they're more into themselves then I';d be in a life time and for them it's like all female must be attracted to them. A single smile might mean something else to them. stick out tongue sex? now?

GuitarBunny
I'd rip out all their tonsils if I had the power. Was that directed to me? huh

DarkC
Was that directed to me? huh
big grin yes

GuitarBunny
sex? now? Hmm, I was thinking more blowjob but you got really close. eek!

GuitarBunny
big grin yes laughing I'd do it myself but i have better things to do. stick out tongue

LethalFemme
roll eyes (sarcastic)

what I don't do it on purpose I'm just really nice and so then people think I like them more than I do and I don't (someimes) and it gets messy embarrasment

Sort of like this except less exaggerated? stick out tongue

--->reeve

it's not the I'm too good for you thing it's the why do you think I like you thing cause it's usually people I don't really know who expect so much and I've known them so litleerm

Put yourself in my shoes, okay? The guys that i normally talk to are somewhat very good looking and (God Bless them but...) they're more into themselves then I';d be in a life time and for them it's like all female must be attracted to them. A single smile might mean something else to them. stick out tongue

so true and then it's like well then why did you smile at me and I'm like to be nice lol

Inspectah Deck
Ah-ha! You make another funny, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I guess I did wink

DarkC
laughing I'd do it myself but i have better things to do. stick out tongue
Ever met a good looking and geniunely modest and shy guy in real life? stick out tongue

it's not the I'm too good for you thing it's the why do you think I like you thing cause it's usually people I don't really know who expect so much and I've known them so litleerm
Okay, so. --> "huh"

LethalFemme
Hmm, I was thinking more blowjob but you got really close. eek!

one of my favs happy

GuitarBunny
what I don't do it on purpose I'm just really nice and so then people think I like them more than I do and I don't (someimes) and it gets messy embarrasment

so true and then it's like well then why did you smile at me and I'm like to be nice lol Or they'll tell one of my girlfriends about me "likiing" them and i'm like that's far from the truth and they're always well stop flirting with him. I get mad because i know when i'm flirting and i know how to control myself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

LethalFemme
Ever met a good looking and geniunely modest and shy guy in real life? stick out tongue

Okay, so. --> "huh"

pretty much and then I'm like damn lol

DarkC
Or they'll tell one of my girlfriends about me "likiing" them and i'm like that's far from the truth and they're always well stop flirting with him. I get mad because i know when i'm flirting and i know how to control myself. roll eyes (sarcastic)
So in short, they're pretty much filled with shit?
Go me. no expression

GuitarBunny

Okay, so. --> "huh" Actually, yeah! You being one of them. stick out tongue
But most of them end up being my friends because they get to know me so well it'll be awkard going ou && breaking up...it ruins the friendship, you know? smile

DarkC
Actually, yeah! You being one of them. stick out tongue
But most of them end up being my friends because they get to know me so well it'll be awkard going ou && breaking up...it ruins the friendship, you know? smile
In real life, I said. laughing out loud

EDIT - I'm not good looking.

FG725
you dont actaully say lol do you?

GuitarBunny

Go me. no expression Yup...yeah. They're nice though but very, very conceited and i tell them && joke about it too. stick out tongue

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by FG725
you dont actaully say lol do you? hysterical That's a funny remark.

DarkC
Yup...yeah. They're nice though but very, very conceited and i tell them && joke about it too. stick out tongue
Aah well...half of them turn out like me when they finish college.

Take that, suckers. big grin

Inspectah Deck
they're more into themselves then I';d be in a life time and for them it's like all female must be attracted to them. A single smile might mean something else to them. stick out tongue

They must like to masturbate

LethalFemme
Or they'll tell one of my girlfriends about me "likiing" them and i'm like that's far from the truth and they're always well stop flirting with him. I get mad because i know when i'm flirting and i know how to control myself. roll eyes (sarcastic)

have you ever been nice to someone cause they're like a friend of a friend or something and they think you like them?I hate that causeI'm like I only hun out wih you cause she did. I can't tell you how many "dates" I've had cause everyone would go out and they try to get too close and I'm like no thank you lmao

GuitarBunny
In real life, I said. laughing out loud

EDIT - I'm not good looking. I'm think you're the cutest little nerd around. stick out tongue Kidding but yes i think your cute...live with it! mhm

AOR
I'm think you're the cutest little nerd around. stick out tongue Kidding but yes i think your cute...live with it! mhm

that'll be $4 dollars for the use of my smilie...

GuitarBunny
have you ever been nice to someone cause they're like a friend of a friend or something and they think you like them?I hate that causeI'm like I only hun out wih you cause she did. I can't tell you how many "dates" I've had cause everyone would go out and they try to get too close and I'm like no thank you lmao I know! laughing That's why i get ticked off when guys smetimes misread my signals but it's like 'your my friends good friend and I wouldn't wanna be mean to you, especially if i've just met you.'

DarkC
I'm think you're the cutest little nerd around. stick out tongue Kidding but yes i think your cute...live with it! mhm
Hey-hey-hey, I'm older than you. schmoll

Thanks, dear. hug

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by AOR
that'll be $4 dollars for the use of my smilie... You're not Mist! mhm

....by the way I think i owe that guy like $246. *scratches head*

LethalFemme

Go me. no expression

what?

you dont actaully say lol do you?

oh hell no lmao

GuitarBunny
Hey-hey-hey, I'm older than you. schmoll

Thanks, dear. hug laughing No problem. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
You're not Mist! mhm

shock

FG725
hysterical That's a funny remark. well it would be very odd if people walked around only using enternet terms instead of actually saying the words what the **** people just say wtf

LethalFemme
I know! laughing That's why i get ticked off when guys smetimes misread my signals but it's like 'your my friends good friend and I wouldn't wanna be mean to you, especially if i've just met you.'

you think they would understand but then they act all bitchy lmao

GuitarBunny
what?

oh hell no lmao laughing This brings me another question...Have you ever typed "lol" so much that one time you were either talking over the phone or in person && you accidently said "laugh-out-loud" in stead of actually laughing? laughing
I've done that plenty...embarrasment

AOR
You're not Mist! mhm

I stole it from mist, which he stole back, which I stole back again when he wasn't looking ninja

that'll be 8$ plus the $246...no expression

GuitarBunny
you think they would understand but then they act all bitchy lmao EXACTLY! This one time the guy actually tried to kiss me and when i backed away he got realy, really heated. embarrasment

AOR
laughing This brings me another question...Have you ever typed "lol" so much that one time you were either talking over the phone or in person && you accidently said "laugh-out-loud" in stead of actually laughing? laughing

Never I shoot myself in the head when ever I use internet "lingo"....I stand bulletless till this day

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by AOR
I stole it from mist, which he stole back, which I stole back again when he wasn't looking ninja

that'll be 8$ plus the $246...no expression Suuurrre. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mist is still your daddy deal with it! mhm

LethalFemme
laughing This brings me another question...Have you ever typed "lol" so much that one time you were either talking over the phone or in person && you accidently said "laugh-out-loud" in stead of actually laughing? laughing

omfg yes I write lol all the time and people look at me like wtf lmao

AOR
EXACTLY! This one time the guy actually tried to kiss me and when i backed away he got realy, really heated. embarrasment

You women and your signals, why don't you make it clear and cut and wear a sign over your head. It really would make it easy for all of us...

DarkC

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by AOR
You women and your signals, why don't you make it clear and cut and wear a sign over your head. It really would make it easy for all of us... Oh I've learned my lesson I now wear a t-shirt that says "HANDS OFF THE BOOBS AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF LOOKING AT THE ASS!"
Clear enough for ya! stick out tongue

FG725
Originally posted by AOR
You women and your signals, why don't you make it clear and cut and wear a sign over your head. It really would make it easy for all of us... lol seriously god knows when they want you to do something or something else lol. My friend went to see a movie with his pals after his GF told him he should instead of watch a movie with her and when he got back she was pissed he didnt have a clue

DarkC
Oh I've learned my lesson I now wear a t-shirt that says "HANDS OFF THE BOOBS AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF LOOKING AT THE ASS!"
Clear enough for ya! stick out tongue
Whoever designed that was genius, absolutely genius. laughing out loud

LethalFemme
EXACTLY! This one time the guy actually tried to kiss me and when i backed away he got realy, really heated. embarrasment

and then you're a tease huh? I've had guys that I obviously didn't like get mad a me and call me that roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR
Suuurrre. roll eyes (sarcastic) Mist is still your daddy deal with it! mhm

you momma's still you daddy brun

GuitarBunny

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
You women and your signals, why don't you make it clear and cut and wear a sign over your head. It really would make it easy for all of us...

we do it to be polite and sometimes for fun we like to joke to

DarkC
For real he went b!tching to my friend Carlos which is also his friend and Carlos was like, "NO ES NOOOO!"
It was actaully really funny. big grin
Sounds interesting. laughing

AOR
Whoever designed that was genius, absolutely genius. laughing out loud

brown noser....

FG725
Originally posted by AOR
you momma's still you daddy brun
lol that would suck water that isnt even knee deep and a great white is in it about to eat you riiiiight that makes sense

AOR
we do it to be polite and sometimes for fun we like to joke to

But heaven forbid a guy did that to a girl, he would be called "heartless" and "a jerk". Girls can give jokes but never take them...

DarkC
Anyways, I'm off. See ya, Veronica. hug

LF, can we have a quick one before I go?

No? Okay. stick out tongue

Inspectah Deck
I feel so isolated sad

LethalFemme
that ***** Mist is back eek!

GuitarBunny
and then you're a tease huh? I've had guys that I obviously didn't like get mad a me and call me that roll eyes (sarcastic) Happened to me too. Somehow admitting to a guy that this time you are interested it means they get whatever they want from you or something? roll eyes (sarcastic)
And the when they don't get aything from you they have the nerve to say, "Then what was the point of me coming over here?"
...hmm, i don't know ******* maybe to get to know you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mr. Bacon
shock whos veronica?

AOR
lol that would suck water that isnt even knee deep and a great white is in it about to eat you riiiiight that makes sense

Guess which one you are...

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR
But heaven forbid a guy did that to a girl, he would be called "heartless" and "a jerk". Girls can give jokes but never take them...

guys go a little further than girlserm

No? Okay. stick out tongue

bye stick out tongue

AOR
shock whos veronica?

Gb...

GuitarBunny

No? Okay. stick out tongue laughing glomp
Take Care! Love you much!

I feel so isolated sad Awww! Need attention! hug
that ***** Mist is back eek! For real? stick out tongue

FG725
Originally posted by AOR
yeah but no one can take jokes very well nowadays we used to be able to laugh about chucking rocks at old people but now you get arrested for it

GuitarBunny
shock whos veronica? Me and why are you asking? stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon

Mr. Bacon
Me and why are you asking? stick out tongue

id never heard it before so i was curious, well veronica, you have a hot sig droolio

FG725
Originally posted by AOR
Guess which one you are...
man that sucks

Inspectah Deck
yes

AOR
guys go a little further than girlserm

GuitarBunny
id never heard it before so i was curious, well veronica, you have a hot sig droolio Thanks i worked hard on it. big grin....not really but yeah it's hot. laughing

AOR
laughing glomp
Take Care! Love you much!

Awww! Need attention! hug
For real? stick out tongue

fine, don't quote me hmh

AOR
Thanks i worked hard on it. big grin....not really but yeah it's hot. laughing

shifty what kind of candy?

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by AOR
shifty what kind of candy? I wouldn't know i don't go around tasting myself. stick out tongue I'm only told. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by AOR
Is it a bad thing that i saw this five minutes ago but just barely started laughing? huh

LethalFemme
Happened to me too. Somehow admitting to a guy that this time you are interested it means they get whatever they want from you or something? roll eyes (sarcastic)
And the when they don't get aything from you they have the nerve to say, "Then what was the point of me coming over here?"
...hmm, i don't know ******* maybe to get to know you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

exactly but the ones you don't like are worst cause it's like bu I don't even like you

LethalFemme
Originally posted by AOR

GuitarBunny
exactly but the ones you don't like are worst cause it's like bu I don't even like you laughing Too ture.
Well I'm off for the night. Take Care! hug

AOR
I wouldn't know i don't go around tasting myself. stick out tongue I'm only told. roll eyes (sarcastic)

AOR
laughing Too ture.

Aviour wavey

AOR

LethalFemme
laughing Too ture.

I know I'm gone too bye sweetiehug

FG725
Originally posted by AOR

http://www.orlyowls.com/submit/images/drunkowl.jpg

AOR
http://www.orlyowls.com/submit/images/drunkowl.jpg

Quiero Mota

Here's why:

He asked the second part because he was upset that you weren't single, and it wouldn't have been cool/smooth if he just stopped talking and walked away. And he wasn't just b.s.ing; he really wanted to know.

Take it from an old man who's been there a million times.

K.Diddy

No

ROYALGUARD
after reading 6 pages i've learn 1 thing and i have decided

to make friends with them. cuz friendship can lead to anywhere or stuck as friends.

datem as a friend not as a suitor.
dont ask for a date when you only met her for the first time. its common sense

i know THE GREATEST subtle signal that women give off when she is interested with a guy. and if that 1 signal doesnt show off, well she just want to be friends not GF/BF. i am not telling this secret cuz its my secret weapon. it saves me time and effort.

a little hint. the woman has no control over this signal.. but when i see it.. it is a GO signal.

i know the answer already

you dont wanna go out with a guy cuz

youve just met him
youre not interested in him

ROYALGUARD
wrong post

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.