Omfg..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawn_Master
I just lost my ability to use my MSN..My mom was so ****ing stupid to go and change my password. I recently got it back today, but she messed up and I can't get my MSN password back. I tried everything that's on the MSN help, and nothing worked!

Just letting you know I can't use it anymore..thanks alot mom.. mad mad mad

DarkC
Refuse to talk to her for a month.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Spawn_Master
I just lost my ability to use my MSN..My mom was so ****ing stupid to go and change my password. I recently got it back today, but she messed up and I can't get my MSN password back. I tried everything that's on the MSN help, and nothing worked!

Just letting you know I can't use it anymore..thanks alot mom.. mad mad mad Originally posted by DarkC
Refuse to talk to her for a month. OR:

Threaten to kill your cat..

if no cat...do it anyway

AOR

Just letting you know I can't use it anymore..thanks alot mom.. mad mad mad

Begin a new account

Send them a "Oops, forgot my password because of my mom. Could you send me it back."

Or you can just sit there and cry like a baby....

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by DarkC
Refuse to talk to her for a month. That's exactly what i'm going to do..

Spawn_Master
Originally posted by AOR
Begin a new account

Send them a "Oops, forgot my password because of my mom. Could you send me it back."

Or you can just sit there and cry like a baby.... no expression

Creating a new account is too hard..I'l need to get all those e-mail accounts back..erm

DarkC
That's exactly what i'm going to do..
Good for you. big grin

AOR

Because that will solve everything wont. In fact when Osama blows up another building, just don't talk to him...I'm pulling a Ken here....

FG725
while you're at it refuse to eat, sleep, drink, and have wild sex

LanceWindu
Originally posted by FG725
while you're at it refuse to eat, sleep, drink, and have wild sex

I don't think he gets the wild sex anyways...

Valharu

Just letting you know I can't use it anymore..thanks alot mom.. mad mad mad laughing laughing laughing

Ronny
Get a new Msn?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.