Heads up west coasters - new trailer on Idol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ginny_weasly
American Idol showed a tv spot with some new clips tonight, including:

-Kitty rising out of the floor
-Scott and Jean kissing

GoLdPhAnToM47
beat me to it

GoLdPhAnToM47
they just showed another one during house with a couple extra seconds of new footage

buffymitch
can these be seen anywhere on the net?

GoLdPhAnToM47
Originally posted by buffymitch
can these be seen anywhere on the net? as of yet, not now...

there are a couple new scences

kitty phases juggernaut in the floor and pops up and laughs at him
jean and cyke lip lock at alkali and then she does an evil ey look (chiils)
storm and lightning
close up on angel...

ill have it up here as soon as i find it

buffymitch
thanks phantom

GoLdPhAnToM47
smile smile smile

GoLdPhAnToM47
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

GoLdPhAnToM47
cool cool cool

GoLdPhAnToM47
confused confused confused

GoLdPhAnToM47
ignore

GoLdPhAnToM47
sad sad sad

GoLdPhAnToM47
laughing laughing laughing

GoLdPhAnToM47
OMG Cyke isnt wearing his visor or glasses

buffymitch
geek geek geek Jumpy Jumpy Jumpy

Phantom those are actually really great. the most interesting one is kitty with juggernaut. really great. thanks

GoLdPhAnToM47
OMG i cant find it, im starting to get pissed....lol

buffymitch
can't find what? the clips? i don't think they'll be online to be honest. unles someone records it and puts it online. (praying that it happens)

GoLdPhAnToM47
can't find what? the clips? i don't think they'll be online to be honest. unles someone records it and puts it online. (praying that it happens) i think we just have to wait for the west coast to tvo it

buffymitch
i don't live on the west coast or the east coast of america i live in south amrica. i don't think it will show on tv here.

GoLdPhAnToM47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYWg_qJFvQ

or

http://www.x-mensaga.net/news/06_04_04.html

this is the second one, im still looking/waiting for number 1

buffymitch
pretty much the same but still good to see thanks a lot phantom!!!

GoLdPhAnToM47
pretty much the same but still good to see thanks a lot phantom!!! the first one has alot more new footage

lupisnoctis1286
I had no idea the trailer was coming on and when I saw it, it took me by complete surprise and I didn't get to really watch it. I was in too much shock to really register that a new X-men trailer was on. What I did see and comprehend was totally awesome though. It just made me that much more anxious to see the movie! smile

buffymitch
i can't wait but i do have to get to bed. i'll check this in the morning. i hope you found it by then. than once more

cain marko
OMG OMG OMG i wish they would stop showin new bit its kinda ruining it i may not look at anymore links from now1 i'm gonna save maself....born again X3 virgin

GoLdPhAnToM47
OMG there were three

now we know why cyke was thrown back at the lake in #3

http://latinoreview.com/news.php?id=469

J-Unit
If U Look closely in the third tv spot u can see 6 x-men standing there against Magnetos Mutants Its Colossus Wolverine Shadowcat Beast And Two Other But I Cant See Who

cain marko
storm and ice man its so obvious

J-Unit
ok in X-men Films.net Brett Ratner says in an interview that Arclight and OMEGA RED! will be in this picture and some more

go to xmenfilms.net

mike059jig
I can't believe that storm is actually spinning..WHOA..Cyclops scenes are alway by the dawn lake..

X-Woman
I really don't like the 2nd one. Bad choice of music/sounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.