She loves you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
First of all I brought this topic to this forum becuaseI didn't want to get a whole bunch of Supe or anti-supe fanboys. I jus twant to hear what some people think about Superman's love child. I think everyone knows that Supermans child will be PC Supes granted he reproduces.

CaptainStoic
Did I miss something? I'm gonna go out on a limb, and guess that you are talking about him having a child with Lois... if this is what you're saying, I ws under the impression that if Lois tried to carry Superman's child to full term that she would die from the baby kicking her. Then again it stated in a comic recently that Superman's powers only began to manifest when he reached his teens. Or are you talking about what's going on in the Infinite Crisis storyline? I know that the next book ships tomorrow.... I'm so confused!

Please explain what it is that you are saying, because this is the first time I've heard about this topic.

Tron
Originally posted by meep-meep
First of all I brought this topic to this forum becuaseI didn't want to get a whole bunch of Supe or anti-supe fanboys. I jus twant to hear what some people think about Superman's love child. I think everyone knows that Supermans child will be PC Supes granted he reproduces.

You still brought to the wrong forum.

Moving to the Superman Forum, where it belongs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.