Darkseid vs. Ego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid

vs.

Ego the Living Planet

Mider
make it full powered Darkseid

GODSCRIBE
okay, full-powered Darkseid against full-powered Ego.

Mider
stalemate?

GODSCRIBE
most likely

Juntai
Full powered Darkseid wins.

CaptainStoic
Ego.. why... I'm assuming that this fight will take place on Ego right? Well Ego has some nasty defenses that turned Galactus out... so this is why I said EGO will win. C'mon it's a planet and it can swallow Darkseid up or use a huge amount of electromagnetic energy to fry Darkseid.

Juntai
Darkseid at full power is far more powerful than average showing Galactus.
With little effort, he could send Ego to another dimension and seal it around him so he could never escape.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Juntai
With little effort, he could send Ego to another dimension and seal it around him so he could never escape.

Ego could just as easily eat Darkseid.

Tshern
I don't think so, and even if Ego did so, Darkseid would just use his Omega beams from the inner parts of Ego.

CaptainStoic

A whole Planet? Whats he gonna do use the Omegq effect on the whole planet? if his Omega effect was ever that all consuming why has he had such poor effect with others? I just don't see Darkseid being able to pull this one out of his magical bag... and if he did... nearly every reader would scream PIS.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Ego could just as easily eat Darkseid. Don't see it happening. Full power Darkseid murders entire pantheons of gods. He can grant life or death to nearly any being. Moved planets with his mind. Created New Gods with a wave of his hand. His lists of feats is just way too off the charts.

Juntai
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
A whole Planet? Whats he gonna do use the Omegq effect on the whole planet? if his Omega effect was ever that all consuming why has he had such poor effect with others? I just don't see Darkseid being able to pull this one out of his magical bag... and if he did... nearly every reader would scream PIS. Darkseid at full power has made planets quake just by stepping onto them. Do you realise how powerful he actually is?

You do also realise that he seperated himself and his planet from the normal time/space entirely and moved it to another dimension?

Tshern
Heck, Thor defeated Ego even without his godblast. There is absolutely no way Ego could even hurt Darkseid.

Juntai
Wonder Woman had to basically beg Darkseid not to destroy Warworld with a single Omega Beam shot.

Tshern
And most of all, Darkseid is cool.

GODSCRIBE
Don't see it happening. Full power Darkseid murders entire pantheons of gods. He can grant life or death to nearly any being. Moved planets with his mind. Created New Gods with a wave of his hand. His lists of feats is just way too off the charts.

lmao so? Ego himself has created beings that have conquered entire worlds. In fact he can make an entire civilization on his own body. He would tear Darkseid apart psionically. Rip him limb from limb. This is someone who can lift billions up of tons mentally. Unless the cohesion of forces between Darkseids molecules is billions upon billions of newtons, he can easily be ripped apart. He is easily on Galactus level. And for those saying Thor and the Fantastic Four blah blah blah..thats Ego with a glimmer of his real powers. He was at a weakened state.

Tshern
Planets also weigh billions of tons and Darkseid has moved a few planets.

And none of the deeds Ego can do match all the feats of Darkseid nor do they prevent him from using Omega force, which would decimate Ego or remove him from his plane of existence.

GODSCRIBE
Please read up on Ego

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Character_Bios/ego.htm

Even Galactus needs help in battling him. And just a portion of him (Ego-Prime) was enough to challenge Galactus. Lol Most of these arent even full power feats. But in the official book, it does say that he rivals Galactus in power.

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tshern
Planets also weigh billions of tons and Darkseid has moved a few planets.

And none of the deeds Ego can do match all the feats of Darkseid nor do they prevent him from using Omega force, which would decimate Ego or remove him from his plane of existence.

errr, so? do these planets control there own molecules? can they prevent themselves from being moved? can they evade such affronts at speeds that exceed light? okay, there you have it.

Tshern
What I meant was that Ego is not the only one in this fight that can move billions of tons with mental powers.

Yet Thor not only defeated Ego but also vanquished dozens of humanoids Ego produced against him. And Ego is almost on par with Galactus? That's very interesting considering that full-powered Darkseid has said to be equal to full-powered Galactus. Maybe Stan Lee wasn't telling the truth then...

And Ego's mental powers don't surpass those of Darkseid. Mindcontrolling the people of a planet is an impressive feat.

My claim still stands, how would Ego counter Omega beams? Those would erase him from the existence or send him to the end of time or wherever Darkseid wishes. And no, Ego couldn't evade it...

Juntai
lmao so? Ego himself has created beings that have conquered entire worlds. In fact he can make an entire civilization on his own body. He would tear Darkseid apart psionically. Rip him limb from limb. This is someone who can lift billions up of tons mentally. Unless the cohesion of forces between Darkseids molecules is billions upon billions of newtons, he can easily be ripped apart. He is easily on Galactus level. And for those saying Thor and the Fantastic Four blah blah blah..thats Ego with a glimmer of his real powers. He was at a weakened state. Darkseids feats still outweigh Ego's by far. And he can easily just Omega Beam him, or probably punch him like Gladiator did, either should whoop ego.
smile

Juntai
What I meant was that Ego is not the only one in this fight that can move billions of tons with mental powers.

Yet Thor not only defeated Ego but also vanquished dozens of humanoids Ego produced against him. And Ego is almost on par with Galactus? That's very interesting considering that full-powered Darkseid has said to be equal to full-powered Galactus. Maybe Stan Lee wasn't telling the truth then...

And Ego's mental powers don't surpass those of Darkseid. Mindcontrolling the people of a planet is an impressive feat.

My claim still stands, how would Ego counter Omega beams? Those would erase him from the existence or send him to the end of time or wherever Darkseid wishes. And no, Ego couldn't evade it... Jack Kirby, the one who created both of them, not Stan Lee.

Juntai
Not to mention that Darkseid also has an entire planet that is a direct extension of his power.

Tshern
Damn it, I always mix those guys in this regard. Thanks for correcting.

JohnR
I'm not sure. With the way Darkseid's been portrayed in recent years, Ego might be able to dodge the Omega Effect.

Scoobless
My claim still stands, how would Ego counter Omega beams?

Heat vision........................ shifty

Juntai
Originally posted by JohnR
I'm not sure. With the way Darkseid's been portrayed in recent years, Ego might be able to dodge the Omega Effect. If you're speaking of Darkseid's random low showings against Superman recently, that's not the case, he was said to be at full power for the thread. Most all of his losses or struggles previous to that, have all retconned as not him at all.

spideycarnage
i don't think the omega effect wont be able to work on ego, he's is a elder of the universe, so he's essential to it. Thor beating ego is completely PIS, Galactus has trouble beating ego himself.
I sill don't belive that a full powered Darkseid is on par with a full power Galactus. When a full powered galactus fought Tyrant for the first time, billions of years ago, they destroyed GALAXIES in there battle. i never heard of darkseid ever destroying galaxies with his "immense power" that everyone portrays him having.
Ego wins

Juntai
Originally posted by spideycarnage
i don't think the omega effect wont be able to work on ego, he's is a elder of the universe, so he's essential to it. Thor beating ego is completely PIS, Galactus has trouble beating ego himself.
I sill don't belive that a full powered Darkseid is on par with a full power Galactus. When a full powered galactus fought Tyrant for the first time, billions of years ago, they destroyed GALAXIES in there battle. i never heard of darkseid ever destroying galaxies with his "immense power" that everyone portrays him having.
Ego wins How does Ego win?

Thor's defeated Ego.
Gladiator punched Ego into submission. lol.

And Darkseid's feats speak for themselves.

I also do not think any of the Elder's are directly essential to the universe.

spideycarnage
if glalctus himself cant beat ego alone, thor and glads can't beat ego wihtout major PIS helpin them, nad ego jobbing.

why wouldent ego be esential to the universe?? ego is essential to the universe, he's been around since the creation of it, during the big bang. also he much higher in the food chain than surfer, thanos, and any skyfather. ego cant be harmed by the omega effect.

he travels faster than light speeds, so how would darkseid be able to keep up with him? how would darkseid be able to counter his psionic powers?

Juntai
if glalctus himself cant beat ego alone, thor and glads can't beat ego wihtout major PIS helpin them, nad ego jobbing.

why wouldent ego be esential to the universe?? ego is essential to the universe, he's been around since the creation of it, during the big bang. also he much higher in the food chain than surfer, thanos, and any skyfather. ego cant be harmed by the omega effect.

he travels faster than light speeds, so how would darkseid be able to keep up with him? how would darkseid be able to counter his psionic powers? Darksied is psionic himself, able to move planets, Darkseid can teleport anywhere in time/space to keep up, and obviously Galactus was the one jobbing if lesser characters have given him a beating, one just by punching him no less. And no where has it ever been stated that the Elders are essential to the universe that I know of. They are just the soul survivors of old races. There is nothing to show that Omega Beams won't work on it. Darkseid at full power was once shown to be perhaps mightier than all but Spectre and perhaps Mxy in the DCU.

JohnR
If you're speaking of Darkseid's random low showings against Superman recently, that's not the case, he was said to be at full power for the thread. Most all of his losses or struggles previous to that, have all retconned as not him at all.

It was just a joke. After seeing the silly stuff DC's done with Darkseid, the thought of a planet being fast enough to dodge Darkseid's Omega Effect just struck me as funny.

Juntai
Originally posted by JohnR
It was just a joke. After seeing the silly stuff DC's done with Darkseid, the thought of a planet being fast enough to dodge Darkseid's Omega Effect just struck me as funny. Is kinda funny I guess. Hard to see sarcasm sometimes though.

Mider
so how does darkseid compare to galactus none jobber galactus vs none jobber darkseid?

juggernaut66666
ego wins

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
ego wins Full powered Darkseid is out of Ego's league.

juggernaut66666
full powered darkseid is this and that and everything Even galactus could not beat ego so darkseid can't

Juntai
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
full powered darkseid is this and that and everything Even galactus could not beat ego so darkseid can't Yet, Thor beat Ego, and Gladiator beat Ego by punching it's surface. I'm thinking either Galactus was severely weak or just plain jobbing. Darkseid can simply teleport it to another dimension and seal it there so it can't come back. Or erase it from existence. Galactus typically tries to use force to win encounters, Darkseid just deals with it.

spideycarnage
Yet, Thor beat Ego, and Gladiator beat Ego by punching it's surface. I'm thinking either Galactus was severely weak or just plain jobbing. Darkseid can simply teleport it to another dimension and seal it there so it can't come back. Or erase it from existence. Galactus typically tries to use force to win encounters, Darkseid just deals with it.
thats PIS
thats like me saying...superman beat darkseid. so a galactus caliber villain like ego should have no problem with darksied. unless superman is stronger than Galactus wich is not true.

Mider
darkseid is suppose to be strong as galactus and he can destroy that planet with the omega effect

Wynndar
thats PIS
thats like me saying...superman beat darkseid. so a galactus caliber villain like ego should have no problem with darksied. unless superman is stronger than Galactus wich is not true.

Exactly...Ego has been jobbed in the past but so has DS, perhaps even more, but we r just supposed to disregard it? Darkseid got beat down by Doomsday?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mider
darkseid is suppose to be strong as galactus and he can destroy that planet with the omega effect
like i said before, ego is essential to the universe, because he was also created when the universe was, druning the big bang. Galactus survived the OE, ego as well should.

Tshern
Not canon.

spideycarnage
reguardless, galactus should be able to survive it, eternity said that galactus is his equal, meaning that galactus is also essential to the universe.

Tshern
Galactus is supposed to survive, but not Ego. He possesses absolutely no vital job whatsoever.

Mider
that doesnt make you essential to the universe sir being essential to the universe means if you die it dies, there have been elders who have died before and no body cares so no that theory of yours is not standing up on solid ground but your own assumption galactus is essential cause he is the balance between life and death, and the energy he consumes goes to keeping abraxas in check, death is essential because well no death then NO DEATH!, eternity is essential cause he's the whole darn universe no him no universe, inbetweener is essential cause then there would be no balance between order and chaos etc etc, grandmaster dies, or collector, it doesnt matter they wont effect the universe why?

cause for one the collectors wife a elder died, so did his daughter, and the collector has died at least twice to my recollection, cause korvac who would know what is and what is not essential killed him, and i dont know but he was already dead so death and grandmaster where playing for his soul anyway grandmaster died cause his power was the only thing that death could use to revive the collector, so no sir the elders are not essential cause more then one elder has died and the universe is still here all they are is servivors of the other universe thats it.

Crease
"Gammenon the Gatherer A Celestial that is sent out to find various Plant, Animal and Humanoid Specimens for Experimentation. He reports to Jemiah and often travels with Eson. An Alternate Reality version of him fought alongside Jemiah to battle Ego, The Living Planet. As Ego was about to kill the two they were saved at the last moment by Blink of the Exiles."

If Ego can kill 2 Celestials, Darkseid doesn't have a chance.

JohnR
I read that issue and I didn't see anything to indicate that Ego would have beaten the Celestials. I had the impression that he was going to lose.

Mider
if ego can kill two celestials we finally know that galactus can........and you dont know that darkseid couldnt do the same i think he can his power is very big dude he even hurt the spectre why would the celestials or ego make a diffrence?

jasofisc
ok so I keep hearing that glads and thor beat ego theirfore darksied can do the same. Well wolverine has beat the hulk the hulk has beat thor - thor has beat Ego - and Ego has been shown more powerfull then Galactus therefore Wolverine can beat Galactus just wanted to let everyone know their is something that is called a plot device in comics and their is also PIS and CIS to think about too. Ego is an elder and a living planet, Darksied is tuff but nothing on the Darksied respect site leads me to believe Darksied would win this. pre-crisis Darksied might have a shot but not a current full powered one. Wasn't pre-crisis Darksied the one kirby was talking about being as powerfull as Galactus?

GODSCRIBE
Yet, Thor beat Ego, and Gladiator beat Ego by punching it's surface. I'm thinking either Galactus was severely weak or just plain jobbing. Darkseid can simply teleport it to another dimension and seal it there so it can't come back. Or erase it from existence. Galactus typically tries to use force to win encounters, Darkseid just deals with it.

but those times, it was ego-prime and weakened Ego....just a splinter of his powers. please, thats just as asinine as Whirly always bringing up that Thanos lost to Squirrel Girl.

And at full power Ego is capable of slaughtering celestials. Ego's ultimate form (not Ego himself, but his ultimate form i.e what he would be) killed thousands, yes thousands of Celestials before he was stopped.

http://www.capitalcomics.com/covers/00015.jpg
^this is ego prime...it evolved from a splinter off of ego..just a slither of it's powers- infinitesimal even.

Juntai
but those times, it was ego-prime and weakened Ego....just a splinter of his powers. please, thats just as asinine as Whirly always bringing up that Thanos lost to Squirrel Girl.

And at full power Ego is capable of slaughtering celestials. Ego's ultimate form (not Ego himself, but his ultimate form i.e what he would be) killed thousands, yes thousands of Celestials before he was stopped.

http://www.capitalcomics.com/covers/00015.jpg
^this is ego prime...it evolved from a splinter off of ego..just a slither of it's powers- infinitesimal even. Darkseid is also more powerful than the Celestials at full power. He's been shown as able to defeat Promethian Giants.

And as JohnR said.

Not very reassuring from someone having read the issue and not the bio.

Juntai
Originally posted by jasofisc
ok so I keep hearing that glads and thor beat ego theirfore darksied can do the same. Well wolverine has beat the hulk the hulk has beat thor - thor has beat Ego - and Ego has been shown more powerfull then Galactus therefore Wolverine can beat Galactus just wanted to let everyone know their is something that is called a plot device in comics and their is also PIS and CIS to think about too. Ego is an elder and a living planet, Darksied is tuff but nothing on the Darksied respect site leads me to believe Darksied would win this. pre-crisis Darksied might have a shot but not a current full powered one. Wasn't pre-crisis Darksied the one kirby was talking about being as powerfull as Galactus? That's your folly. Darkseid avoided the Crisis by seperating himself and his planet from the normal DCU Continuum, Current Darkseid IS Pre Crisis Darkseid, and that's what he can do at full power.

GODSCRIBE
Darkseid is also more powerful than the Celestials at full power. He's been shown as able to defeat Promethian Giants.

And as JohnR said.

lol..impression? super-ego literally slaughtered thousands of celestials.

Juntai
lol..impression? super-ego literally slaughtered thousands of celestials. So you're changing the fight to an alternate story Super Ego now?

GODSCRIBE
So you're changing the fight to an alternate story Super Ego now?

Nevermind that. At full power he is able to pose a threat (and even beat) multiple Celestials. He is Galactus level. If anything it is a draw- or Ego wins.

He can create beings that would collectively challenge Darkseid. He moves beyond the speed of light too. Darkseid isn't posing too much threat.

And still, Super-Ego is a reflection on EGO in his ultimate aspect (full power), which is also able to destroy thousands of Celestials. I'm afraid Darkseid cannot execute such a feat.

Tshern
Ego was weakened in his first appearance?

That would be very impressive, if it wasn't an alternate timeline. Whole lot of things happen in different timelines; LT toys with Phoenix, Apocalypse owns America and Wolverine beats Lobo. It has no value whatsoever to this fight.

GODSCRIBE
Ego was weakened in his first appearance?

That would be very impressive, if it wasn't an alternate timeline. Whole lot of things happen in different timelines; LT toys with Phoenix, Apocalypse owns America and Wolverine beats Lobo. It has no value whatsoever to this fight.

err, stop being cynical...they've met on several occassions..theyve met when it was just ego-prime as well, and also when it was weak. the time you're refering to, he obviously wasn't at full power =/

Juntai
Darkseid can also create beings of godlike power with a wave of his hand.

The Anti Monitor absorbed the power of an entire Universe, and a single Omega Beam shot laid him out.
http://img335.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa8e2bccjpgorig8te.jpg

Takion, a being who's greatest power is one that allows him to speak to and gain knowledge directly from The Source, considers Darkseid and Highfather the two most powerful beings there is.

They are also known as the highest element of Good and Evil in the universe, are are the Balance of the Universe, and are so important to it, that it ceases to exist without them.

A single Guardian of the Universe crushed Galactus in JLA/Avengers, albiet a powerful one.... the entire group of them together went to Apocalypse to make a peace treaty with Darkseid, having been caught meddling in his business, and allowed him to keep a Green Lantern as a slave as a sign of the treaty. Then they wiped the day from their records so no one would ever find out they stooped so low.

Scott Free, the old Mister Miracle, and one of the most powerful New Gods had a weapon capable of destroying any life-form. He tried to shoot Darkseid with it, he laughed.

Darkseid had summoned the entire grouping of The Lords of Order and Chaos. He also says he's more powerful than they are, The Lords of Chaos seem to accept, the Lords of Order deny it. They start bickering, but then shut up when he tells them to. Interesting.
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream4bo.jpg
http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scream19mc.jpg

Juntai
Darkseid teleporting planets around the universe.
http://img490.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fa661adfjpgorig7zs.jpg

jasofisc
Thanks for the info juntai I didn't know that about darksied. However you can't deny that Darksied no matter how much he tries recently after the crisis he is noware near the kind of power he showed before the crisis. I still say Ego has the edge here. Wow I can see why people were so pissed that post crisis beat darksied. That is like cap beating king thor.

Tshern
Then Thor has also beaten normal Ego. I know it's not about Thor, but still...

And still, Omega Beams would take out Ego as they did take out Anti Monitor

Juntai
Then Thor has also beaten normal Ego. I know it's not about Thor, but still...

And still, Omega Beams would take out Ego as they did take out Anti Monitor Yep..

Not to mention Ego had a little help in reppelling Galactus temporarily. Namely, the same little help you just mentioned. smile

Tshern
I think Darkseid has chances even without Omega beams. Their mental skills are pretty even, but perhaps a small edge to Darkseid. And what Ego could possibly do to Darkseid? Mindrape him? As if...

Mider
what comic does darkseid summon the lords or order and chaos?

also is it ego prime who womps many celestials?

the Darkone
Darkseid is also more powerful than the Celestials at full power. He's been shown as able to defeat Promethian Giants.

And as JohnR said.

Darkseid is more powerful than the lesser Celestails, Darkseid is equal to a normal Galactus then Darkseid is equal to Arishem, One Above All (Celestail) who are =to a normal Galactus, but Exitar is on the same power level as Abraxas, Oblivion, Full Powered Galactus etc.

Darkseid could defeat regular ego, but ego prime is another story. Ego prime took on the whole Celestail race and that alone is impressive, Omega Beams would have no effect on Ego since he is a elder of the universe and like all elders banned from deaths relam. It could go 50/50 who ever caplizes on one another mistakes the best.

Tshern
Where did you get that from?

Or that?

the Darkone
Exitar is the far most powerful of all Celestails that we know of, he is the only one from the celestial race to destroyed life and recreate it. Exitar was consider one of the most powerful beings in the universe by one of the watchers during the watchers/celestial battles, when came on the scene the battle was pretty much over. Exitar is on lighter end of the top beings in the universe,

Eternity/Death/Infinity/Oblivion/Full Powered Galactus/Abraxas/ 7 friendless (children of Eternity)/ Ego-Prime/Exitar

Tshern
And your source for all that information is?

the Darkone
Darkseid would give hell to ego and likewise from ego. It wouldn't be a walk in the park ofr Darkseid what's so ever Galactus has problems with Ego before, Darkseid is not going to walk all over Ego, Omega beams will hurt ego but not erase him, never the less it would be a great battle.

Tshern
Why exactly a blast from full-powered Darkseid wouldn't erase Ego? Because Ego is vital to the universe? As if...

the Darkone
Ego is a elder of the universe, and all elders of the universe are banned from deaths relam, making them immortal can't die by no means. Death>>Darkseid

Tshern
There's no need to kill Ego. He could be sent just out of time and our plane of existence.

the Darkone
Who says the omeag beams will work on him beseides hurting him, it didn't work on Galactus.

Tshern
It was a crossover, not canon.

And haven't some of the Elders been killed? I think at least Collector has...

Mider
yes the collector died and this guy who had uber mental powers he looked like a buddah or whatever, but he died, and even if that crossover was canon galactus IS essential, ego is not essential, oh and the omega beams dont kill you they erase you, he wont go to deaths realm he'll go to DC oblivion

Tshern
And if Collector has died there's no reason why Ego couldn't die.

the Darkone
Only why elders can died if they don't pursue their purpose as for, Champion of the universe who fights for fun, if he loses his desire to fight then he will die, like wise with the Runner who like to run and race people if he loses his desire to run he will die and the curse will be voided. Other than that written correctly elders can't die by no means unless some writer f**ks it up, OE wouldn't work at all, erasing somebody, it works on lower level beings.

the Darkone
The Celestails tried to kill ego it didn't work, since you are cursed by death you can't die by no means and it means that.

Tshern
Again from an alternative timeline, right?

If Elders can't die, will you then explain why Collector died? And again, Omega Beams don't necessarily kill, Darkseid can personally decide where he wants to dump his unlucky victim; anywhere in time or place.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
Only why elders can died if they don't pursue their purpose as for, Champion of the universe who fights for fun, if he loses his desire to fight then he will die, like wise with the Runner who like to run and race people if he loses his desire to run he will die and the curse will be voided. Other than that written correctly elders can't die by no means unless some writer f**ks it up, OE wouldn't work at all, erasing somebody, it works on lower level beings.

Read^^

Juntai
Ego is a elder of the universe, and all elders of the universe are banned from deaths relam, making them immortal can't die by no means. Death>>Darkseid Actually, Darkseid turned one of the aspects of death/void into a human girl via Omega Beams.

Mider
i already told you that you dont die when your hit with the beams your erased you dont go to deaths realm you go to DC oblivion its not the same thing as dieing cause your basically nothing as if you where never born, why do you say it only works on lower level beings, do you think the anti monitor and spectre are lower level? i think not they where not killed but they where hurt, do you know how much it takes to hurt the spectre, or antimonitor?

the Darkone
Who says the Omega Beams will work in the Marvel Universe, if the speed force didn't work in the marvel universe and the infinity gauntlet didn't work in Dc universe, safe bet that OB and OE won't work in the Marvel Universe either. Ego has given a normal Galactus a run for his money it wont b a walk in the park for Darkseid who is equal to a Normal Darkseid.

Mider
the omega beams should be active in this battle this should be neutral ground and who said this battle took place in MU? If you keep bringing up the diffrent universes and junk why bother making cross over battles perioud.

the Darkone
dude spell for sake of mankind. Ego wins!

Rick/Genis
Who says the Omega Beams will work in the Marvel Universe, if the speed force didn't work in the marvel universe and the infinity gauntlet didn't work in Dc universe, safe bet that OB and OE won't work in the Marvel Universe either. Ego has given a normal Galactus a run for his money it wont b a walk in the park for Darkseid who is equal to a Normal Darkseid.

dude... that's kindof a weak argument.. I think we're assuming the Omega effect works.

This is a pretty tough call. Darkseid is DAMN powerful... but so is Ego.

I'm fairly certain Darkseid win's this. (Sorry Darkstone erm)

Avalonofthewind
Actually, Darkseid turned one of the aspects of death/void into a human girl via Omega Beams.

Doesn't a form of death (black racer) work for Darkseid? wink

grey fox
Omega effect .

KABLAM !!!!

No more Ego

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Doesn't a form of death (black racer) work for Darkseid? wink Not last I checked... Black Racer is actually a human, who turns into Black Racer when his destiny calls, usually he is called to take away the beings of Godlike power, when they are dying. Mostly of New Genesis and Apokalips but has taken others as well. Sometimes he will show up as a RESULT of something Darkseid does though. He may have worked with him a time or two though.

bigbran
Bump.

DevilGoblin
Originally posted by Mider

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

darthgoober
Non jobbing Ego takes it.

bigbran
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing That I will agree with you on... the sky is falling...

nvrbeenwthagirl
I"d have to say that if this is the culmination of Darkseid's power, then he takes it. if You add up the sum total of DS, his power and feats simply out do Ego's. Takion is the Source incarnate, and he considers DS to be more powerful than he. DS has absorbed the power of literally thousands of Pantheons. He was even able to hurt Multiversal beings like Imperiex, The AM, and The Spectre. When Ego shows the ability to inflict pain on such beings then I'll change my tune. Until then, Non jobbing DS at full power wins this.

Madvillain
bump.

Sr J-Bieb
Ego is vastly more powerful than an 'Avatar', but Ego's real power seems to be the ability to let tiny guys get onto his surface/inside him and fudge his world up.

Even then he could probably win

Omega Vision
Ego

Endless Mike
Darkseid at his best takes it

zopzop
Haven't Thor and BRB beaten or at least held their own vs this guy? Didn't the SS do well against him?

Seriously, current Darkseid is less than high herald? That's pathetic.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by zopzop
Haven't Thor and BRB beaten or at least held their own vs this guy? Didn't the SS do well against him?

Seriously, current Darkseid is less than high herald? That's pathetic.
Ego is variable, I think in general though he's greatly superior to Thor, SS, and BRB.

IIRC Thor recently was powerless against Ego even when he managed to get onto Ego's surface and wail on him with Mjolnir. He was like a flea on a dog.

zopzop
But even a jobbing Darkseid has to be about Trans Tier no? He still can't take Ego?

Colossus-Big C
ego ranges from transtier to galactus level to levels high enough that he can fight multiple celestials.

ego either wins, stomps or spites depending on the writer

zopzop
I think the Celestial fight was non canon because it was alternate reality Ego and Celestials.

In his canon showings, I recall him giving Galactus problems but having problems with High Heralds (but OV said Ego recently brushed off Thor).

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Darkseid at his best takes it

thumb up

Let's see what they did to Darkseid. I hope they will use his Avatars and make them Trans level, while actually stating they are just Avatars.

dmills
Originally posted by zopzop
I think the Celestial fight was non canon because it was alternate reality Ego and Celestials.

In his canon showings, I recall him giving Galactus problems but having problems with High Heralds (but OV said Ego recently brushed off Thor).

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206465938.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206478093.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206488913.jpg

Hehehe

guy222
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ego ranges from transtier to galactus level to levels high enough that he can fight multiple celestials.

ego either wins, stomps or spites depending on the writer

that's non canon

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206465938.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206478093.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315206488913.jpg

Hehehe Looks like Ryder highly overestimated the length of time Ego would repair himself in. Noob. vin

Bentley
They stalemate until DS teleports inside Ego and destroy his brains.

zopzop
Originally posted by dmills

Hehehe
thumb up

Nice! So that's yet another high herald that got the better of Ego. I'm going with Darkseid.

dmills
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Looks like Ryder highly overestimated the length of time Ego would repair himself in. Noob. vin

Word laughing out loud

dmills
Round 2...

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315092620942.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315210522318.jpg http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/th_1315210537015.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.