Slade's Jobber Aura vs Wolverine's Jobber Aura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunderstrike
Okay, these two are definately the biggest jobbers on the planet. Here's their abilities, in the words of the fanboys.

slade has the staff and percrognetion and teh sowrd and teh healeng fakter and "could hit superman going at full speed"

wolberine has teh adameniam skeliton and teh clawz and teh healeng fakter an d culd taek on galacticus.

Whose Jobber Aura and fanboy idiocy wins this out?

DraconaInVolata
Neither. They both explode randomly.

*BOOM!!!!*

Well... i thought they would've waited a little longer than that... sheesh...

Thanos_6383
Who said Wolverine could take on Big G. laughing

Thunderstrike
Somebody told me of the Wolverine8888 horror stories.

soleran30
NOTHING NO WHERE in the Universe is there anything like the Wolverine Jobber aura and his fans! Seriously nothing! I mean it nothing in the universe compares.

EXCEPT for Batman with prep

StyleTime
Originally posted by soleran30
NOTHING NO WHERE in the Universe is there anything like the Wolverine Jobber aura and his fans! Seriously nothing! I mean it nothing in the universe compares.

EXCEPT for Batman with prep
Yeah. At least Slade fans can recognize when his stuff is BS. A prepared Batman is Wolverine's only peer.

spetznaz
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Somebody told me of the Wolverine8888 horror stories.

And I think therein lies the answer to this debate.

Deathstroke has been portrayed having some very high showings (I don't know who said he could take on Superman at full speed, but he was drawn knee-capping Kid Flash as well as having the Flash run into his sword). Anyways, Slade has actually been drawn/written by DC doing some very high level feats.
Wolverine on the other hand, particularly in this (and from what I hear other forums), has been under the 'auspices' of Wolverine8888 (there have been other fanboys of 'Wolbereen,' but W8888 takes first prize). Under W8888's patronage Wolverine (from here on 'WolbereenLOL101') has been granted near cosmic powers .....whereby he can always defeat anyone he encounters in the forum. Even though he is merely a mutant with claws he is supposed to beat everyone from Namor to Wonderwoman to Superman!

Thus when it comes to fanboy support no one holds a candle to 'WolbereenLOL101.'
Thus: Fanboy Idoicy: Winner 'WolbereenLOL101.'

What about having a jobber aura?
Well, Slade has been written as doing things that he should ....well ....not be able to do.
For example his reaction and thought time might be superhuman, but tagging a Flash .....any Flash .....should be beyond anyone without the SF (or at the very least an extremely high capability for speed, maybe a minimum of Superman level speed). Thus DS shouldn't have been able to do that.
However a closer look shows that many of such feats do have an amount of prep to them .....they are not just mindless doodles.
For instance when he stabbed the Flash: he had prepped out the whole encounter (where he met several members of the JLA, and had countermeasures for each of them). For the Flash he knew that he would be the first to attack, and thus he had rigged the entire area where he (DS) would be standing with explosives, knowing that they would cause the Flash to weave in between them on his way to Slade.
There was only one open place, and it was that place where Slade had his sword facing ....and the Flash ran into it.
Now, at least there is a measure of logic to that .....not a lot (because at the speed that the Flash, or any person that uses the SF moves at, explosions should not be a problem .....he'd probably walk right over the expanding gases from the detonation), but at least there is an attempt to explain it (no matter how weak .....and that logic was indeed weak, especially if one considers the many feats of the Flash).

Now, compare that with some of Wolverine's showings.
In one case he raked Thanos ....Thanos! ....with his claws (oh, and these were not even adamantium claws but the bone version).
Thanos!
And then there are the Hulk bouts that Wolverine8888 so loves to quote (according to W8888 Wolverine has fought against the Hulk 14 times. LOL). There is no way that a character like Wolverine (ooops, sorry ....Wolbereen) should be able to do anything against the Hulk.
After all:
1) One punch from the Hulk and it should be over. His adamantium skeleton may not be affected, but every internal organ should turn to mush.
2) Wolbereen/Wolverine shouldn't be able to even do anything to the Hulk. After all the Hulk has a healing factor that is far better than that of the 'Clawed One,' thus scratching the Hulk (and they would be no more than scratches) should lead to the Hulk IMMEDIATELY healing those wounds. The Hulk shouldn't even NOTICE Wolbereen.

And most importantly there is no attempt to explain why Wolbereen should be able to do these things ....apart from 'claws.'

Thus, Jobber Aura: Wolbereen.

DarkCrawler
I'm going to save all your posts to my hard drive and quote them like no tomorrow. no expression

Tshern
If you mean the fight where Thanos had IG Wolverine had adamantium-laced bones. When hits Thanos it says on panel that adamantium turns to plastic...

DarkCrawler
I believe that he raked Thanos with his claws on DC VS Marvel too.

soleran30
Or how about the time Wolverine eats a "nuke" everything around him is in ash's and waste yet he is curled up all cute in the fetal position wearing his boots and pants!@ LOL

Juntai
Originally posted by StyleTime
Yeah. At least Slade fans can recognize when his stuff is BS. A prepared Batman is Wolverine's only peer. I dunno though, Wolverine can and has lost many fights, prepped up Batman I can't recall losing ever.

Tshern
How about Darkclaw with prep?

Murda Mase
Wolverine can take on Galac at full power and destroy him.....

His claws are so sharp they can cut into other demensions and go through time with them....

Which allows him to go in and out clawing people like hes teleporting around them.

and if you cut a piece off him another will grow from that.

Fo reals I seen him do it. no expression

batdude123
No, actually this thread is bogus and just because you don't like two characters, doesn't mean you have to have a whole thread just about bashing them. wink

Tshern
C'mon, just a little fun. No-one is seriously bashing any characters or getting personal here

soleran30
I am serious! I want a pair of pants and boots like Wolverine had after he "survived" a nuke!

Puhlease Wolverine needs to get dissed his rabid fans are exhausting lol

batdude123
However, I HAVE seen Wolverine just look at somebody before and they have bled from the inside out; just by Wolverine wishing it. stick out tongue laughing Happy Dance

Juntai
Wolverine's jobber aura is bigger, but I voted for Slade because this thread isn't important anyways, and he's cooler, so screw it you know? big grin

Thanos_6383
Isn't Wolverine also related to some cosmic god,or some BS like that smokin'

spetznaz
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I'm going to save all your posts to my hard drive and quote them like no tomorrow. no expression

Talking about/to me or someone else?

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Isn't Wolverine also related to some cosmic god,or some BS like that smokin'

Actually, yes! If you look under Marvels current cosmic beings, you will find Wolverine with Crystal of Ultimate Vision as one of them. Honest to God, no joke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.