Adult Superboy(with all supermans powers plus TK) runs tha gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
1.armor spiderman,scarlet spider,spider 2099
2.veon,toxin,carnage,doppelganger
3.The Thing
4.The Hulk
5.wonderman
6.Cap.america,iron man,war machine
7.superboy prime
8.capt.marvel
9.Superman from earth 2
10.superman..........earth 1
11.Thor

how far does he get?

Thunderstrike

Murda Mase
Is this Conner when he's grown up or Superboy from earth 2 grown up?

If its Superboy from earth 2 grown up then thats just Superman from earth 2 and he'd probably get all the way through.

Murda Mase
LOL Why'd you put Thor at the end?

Juntai
Order's messed up. SBP I think is the most powerful on the list.

UniOmni
I'm mad that DC actually ruined what could have been a great character. With his TK, he wouldn't have needed supermans powers. He could have duplicated them all using his own creativity. Plus many of Supermans strengths are TK based abilities that mimic other things. Like him moving a planet. There is no strength involved there. He has no base to stand on and apply strength. He uses subconscious tk. But it appears to be strength because he has to have some connection to the planet to use the tk. Superboy could have been truly unique in the S family with his powers. But he had to start manifesting the more generic Kryptonian powers. Lame move DC. You ruined what could have been great, only to most likely kill him off.

TheKahn
7 stops him fairly easily. I wouldn't be too upset over them killing him off, though. No one stays dead forever, just ask Colosus, Bucky, Donna Troy, and Hal Jordan. stick out tongue

Superherovandal
and Jason Todd.

batdude123
... and Superman.

Validus
He could clear it. Black Zero was slapping around the Time Trapper's Pre-Crisis Superboy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.