Captain America Vs. Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MattDay
Lets see who'd win eventually either captain america or my own captain britain. debate. fair fight, both know of eachother. shake hands before fight.

juggernaut66666
captain britain

MattDay
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
captain britain

why's that juggy? not arguing just wana know ur reason...

batdude123
CRAPtain Britain (oh, excuse me. I ment CAPTAIN Britain evil face ) is on a whole other level of power than Captain America. I REALLY don't like Captain Britain but he'd win this fight pretty convincingly.

batdude123
Here are Captain Britain's powers just in case people were wondering:

Powers and abilities
Brian Braddock has superhuman strength, the ability to fly, and near-invulnerability. Brian can lift approximately 90 tons under optimum conditions and his mystical link with Britain also enhances his stamina and reflexes to superhuman levels. The energy that powers his abilities is drawn from inter-universal space.

His power of flight allows him to fly at a maximum speed of 770mph and renders him immune to the atmospheric effects of flying at high speeds. His near invulnerability is provided by a force field closely over his skin. This force field can stand a bazooka shell without any deformation. It is currently understood that repeated impacts will weaken the field and eventually penetrate it.

However, the exact weakness of the force field has altered, partly because of a poor grasp of continuity by writers and editors. Originally it was completely impenetrable, but required continued concentration on Brian's part to maintain it. Subsequently a weakness was introduced by Alan Moore within the plot that established there was a very small, but vulnerable point near the left shoulder; and also that some highly advanced technology could be used to pierce the field. Since then it has been breached in a variety of ways. During Excalibur it was more or less forgotten, and was at one point demoted to a force field to protect him from atmospheric conditions when flying. There also seems to be confusion as to whether the force field is projected by Brian or part of the suit. Strictly speaking since The Daredevils it is an ability he personally possesses, however it may be that he is not yet aware of this fact, and still believes it is an inherent part of the suit. After all in a later issue of Excalibur he specifically refers to the suit as generating the force field.

Brian is also the twin of Betsy Braddock - because of this they are immune to each others powers and the two share a strong psychic bond.

For a time, all of his abilities were localized to Britain; if he went abroad for too long a time without wearing his costume, his powers eventually diminished to nothing. His costume acts as an antenna and battery, allowing him to retain his powers wherever he goes. Again this idea has not been consistent and during the appearance of Excalibur in Quasar he states that both Meghan and he will lose their powers outside of the UK although he is wearing his costume at the time. Indeed, the whole device of Brian and Meghan's powers fading outside the UK seems to flatly contradict episodes in Captain Britain monthly where they consecutively visited Africa, Russia, and ancient South America without any apparent diminution of their abilities.

He is also a scientist, though he rarely has the opportunity to exercise his training as a physicist.

When he and Meggan destroyed the Otherworld energy matrix at Roma's prompting, however, the energies that allowed him to retain his power within the UK without his costume were dissipated. Hence, to retain his powers anywhere on Earth, he must wear the costume at all times.

Originally, his powers were linked to the Amulet of Right, worn around his neck, and he depended on a mace-like Star Scepter to fly. Later on Merlyn changed his costume just before he entered an alternate Earth (Earth-238), removing the Amulet and the Scepter placing the powers in his new costume. Not long after that he was killed by the Fury and had his body remade by Merlyn, who chose this point to make his powers innate and stronger, with his costume merely serving as a "battery" and amplifier.

juggernaut66666
because captain britain is class 75-100 can fly good fighting skill
pretty fast

batdude123
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
because captain britain is class 75 can fly good fighting skill
pretty fast

Actually, according the article I posted, he's a class 90 and can fly 770mph. stick out tongue

capt it up
also he like a god from another realm

batdude123
^ *(Juggernaut6666) Oh, I saw that you edited it. wink

Mr. Valentine
no, hes just the protector of another realm

batdude123
Craptain Britain would still win in this fight.

Mr. Valentine
yeah, his suit gives him too much extra capabilites comapared to cap

capt it up
Originally posted by Mr. Valentine
no, hes just the protector of another realm
which anables him to do any thign in that realm. if they even went into his realm he coudl take capt and most of the marvel universe him self

Mr. Valentine
^what you have just said doesnt change a thing, he is still a protector of the realm not a god

capt it up
^what you have just said doesnt change a thing, he is still a protector of the realm not a god
thats true but even thor would get his ass handed to him in that realm.

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Here are Captain Britain's powers just in case people were wondering:

Powers and abilities
Brian Braddock has superhuman strength, the ability to fly, and near-invulnerability. Brian can lift approximately 90 tons under optimum conditions and his mystical link with Britain also enhances his stamina and reflexes to superhuman levels. The energy that powers his abilities is drawn from inter-universal space.

His power of flight allows him to fly at a maximum speed of 770mph and renders him immune to the atmospheric effects of flying at high speeds. His near invulnerability is provided by a force field closely over his skin. This force field can stand a bazooka shell without any deformation. It is currently understood that repeated impacts will weaken the field and eventually penetrate it.

However, the exact weakness of the force field has altered, partly because of a poor grasp of continuity by writers and editors. Originally it was completely impenetrable, but required continued concentration on Brian's part to maintain it. Subsequently a weakness was introduced by Alan Moore within the plot that established there was a very small, but vulnerable point near the left shoulder; and also that some highly advanced technology could be used to pierce the field. Since then it has been breached in a variety of ways. During Excalibur it was more or less forgotten, and was at one point demoted to a force field to protect him from atmospheric conditions when flying. There also seems to be confusion as to whether the force field is projected by Brian or part of the suit. Strictly speaking since The Daredevils it is an ability he personally possesses, however it may be that he is not yet aware of this fact, and still believes it is an inherent part of the suit. After all in a later issue of Excalibur he specifically refers to the suit as generating the force field.

Brian is also the twin of Betsy Braddock - because of this they are immune to each others powers and the two share a strong psychic bond.

For a time, all of his abilities were localized to Britain; if he went abroad for too long a time without wearing his costume, his powers eventually diminished to nothing. His costume acts as an antenna and battery, allowing him to retain his powers wherever he goes. Again this idea has not been consistent and during the appearance of Excalibur in Quasar he states that both Meghan and he will lose their powers outside of the UK although he is wearing his costume at the time. Indeed, the whole device of Brian and Meghan's powers fading outside the UK seems to flatly contradict episodes in Captain Britain monthly where they consecutively visited Africa, Russia, and ancient South America without any apparent diminution of their abilities.

He is also a scientist, though he rarely has the opportunity to exercise his training as a physicist.

When he and Meggan destroyed the Otherworld energy matrix at Roma's prompting, however, the energies that allowed him to retain his power within the UK without his costume were dissipated. Hence, to retain his powers anywhere on Earth, he must wear the costume at all times.

Originally, his powers were linked to the Amulet of Right, worn around his neck, and he depended on a mace-like Star Scepter to fly. Later on Merlyn changed his costume just before he entered an alternate Earth (Earth-238), removing the Amulet and the Scepter placing the powers in his new costume. Not long after that he was killed by the Fury and had his body remade by Merlyn, who chose this point to make his powers innate and stronger, with his costume merely serving as a "battery" and amplifier.

Captain America wins 10/10. usaflag

Once again, it will not be explained how he will win as the list of possible methods he could use is far to long to list here. All will simply accept that out of the literally millions of ways he could win, Captain America will select the easiest and/or coolest one to use.

batdude123
^ Listen, I agree that CRAPtain Britain sucks somethin' awful, but Captain America just plain and simple WOULD NOT BEAT HIM.

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by capt it up
thats true but even thor would get his ass handed to him in that realm.

His realm is England, and Juggernaut handed him his ass in Britain. Also, you evidently know nothing about the God of Thunder. Thor cracks planets in two with Mjolnir. He'd turn Captain Britain into a French Fry.

capt it up
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
His realm is England, and Juggernaut handed him his ass in Britain. Also, you evidently know nothing about the God of Thunder. Thor cracks planets in two with Mjolnir. He'd turn Captain Britain into a French Fry.
actauly england is not his realm. if u new better u know he is from another realm which he can go to when ever he chooses and in that realm thor would die. he is the lord of that realm he control every thing in that realm.

willRules
Captain Britain wins fairly easily. Ahhh its good to be English.......... big grin

Mr. Valentine
oh yes it is, we have all the best things...fish and chips...indian food (more or less)... wayne rooney...Chavs big grin big grin big grin ... oh and of course our many english characters embarrasment

willRules
oh yes it is, we have all the best things...fish and chips...indian food (more or less)... wayne rooney...Chavs big grin big grin big grin ... oh and of course our many english characters embarrasment

cry I feel like raising the flag and singing God save the Queen................

batdude123
Never mind, I change my vote to Captain America after that display. mad

MattDay
dont go all "typically" patriotic, i think u'll find that the brits are more patriotic than even the yanks... so don't tempt any english geezer, cause you aint gona win on this one lol

batdude123
^ I doubt that.

Mr. Valentine
no seriously bat, dont mess with the english... we got the queen on our side.. evil face evil face beware

MattDay
old ***** gona get ya!

batdude123
^ Yeah, well be wary of George W. Bush!!!!!!!!!!!!... embarrasment

MattDay
not ur proudest moment i must admit

batdude123
Fish and CHIPS? Don't you guys me fish and FRENCH FRIES FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Valentine
pah! a country that prides itself on a food named on AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT COUNTRY (and the french for that matter)

batdude123
^ Actually the BELGIUNS made the french fry.

MattDay
no they didnt you arse, batdude what are you on?

Mr. Valentine
i didnt say they didnt, they are NAMED after the french

MattDay
your slowly slipping into the category i put most "typical" yanks into, mostly talking shit and making stuff up. I know what its like, i know a few an they talk bollocks all day long, making it up as they go, its ridiculous, but funny sometimes, take the piss rotten

batdude123
Originally posted by MattDay
no they didnt you arse, batdude what are you on?

YES THEY DID!!!!!!! yes

batdude123
Bye bye Miss AMERICAN PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil face

MattDay
Captain britain rocks! lol

batdude123
British people need to get their teeth fixed. evil face laughing jk... I'm not as mean as Mattday.

MattDay
lol that is a stereotype... but i see where your coming from, the royal family with all that money dont have a good dental plan... stupid just stupid

Thunderstrike
Originally posted by capt it up
actauly england is not his realm. if u new better u know he is from another realm which he can go to when ever he chooses and in that realm thor would die. he is the lord of that realm he control every thing in that realm.

From Wikipedia:
Powers and abilities

Note the words mystical link with Britain. Britain is his realm. Thor would still kick his ass.

Mr. Valentine
lol ok, american people need to walk to macdonalds rather than drive evil face jk, we love the fatties really

batdude123
^ What about their ears? Have you ever noticed that?

Mr. Valentine
oh and TS hes talking about otherworld, the place a certain captain britain is chosen to protect over

batdude123
lol ok, american people need to walk to macdonalds rather than drive evil face jk, we love the fatties really

Quit talkin' outta ur yellow and gapped teeth.

Mr. Valentine
at least mine doesnt have to be lifted open by 6 people, and yeah we should stop before it gets closed

Thunderstrike
Yeah. No insulting each other's nationalities. That's just mean.

batdude123
^ *(to Mr. Valentine) Oh no! I'm not lettin' you get the last laugh! evil face American Revolution laughing out loud laughing evil face We bailed ur a$$es out in WW2. LA LA LA.

MattDay
stop being children, my teeth are dead white, i s'pose everyone elses are too unless u dont brush, so why argue???? anyways britain takes thor out as well, because who's to say he cant lose to capt britain?

Mr. Valentine
we aren't insulting each other, just having a good old friendly laugh big grin big grin big grin isnt it great to have allies stick out tongue

Mr. Valentine
bat dude...IRAQ, you would of been on ur asses without us...so i get the last laugh....mwahahahahahha

MattDay
oh boi

batdude123
bat dude...IRAQ, you would of been on ur asses without us...so i get the last laugh....mwahahahahahha

WHAT? You guys were like a FRACTION of the War. Are you guys even in it now? It's the AMERICAN war in Iraq.

Mr. Valentine
lol, dont worry....after all we kind of are on topic, but kind of insulting on topic, so back to topic...yea britain could probably pick him up fly as far as he can upwards without dieing and throw him into space (probably not...so really high and make him splat somewhere in france)

Thunderstrike
No talking about Iraq either. If we're gonna talk about Iraq, we're making fun of the French.

Mr. Valentine
no, im very sure you would of been in ahellavalot more trouble if we didnt back you up though...and anyways our PM rocks compared with bush..he kinda sucks, but i geuss hes the only good candidate i know of

Mr. Valentine
and lol how do we take the mick out of french over iraq??? could captain britain throw him into space (trying to stay 0N topic)

Thunderstrike
I'd prefer Bush over Al Gore. Gore was pro-censorship. F*cker can't even read the first amendment and shut the hell up.

batdude123
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE... usaflag

Mr. Valentine
i dont even know who al gore is so dont tell me to shut up dude

Thunderstrike
I was talking about Gore to shut the hell up. He never does. He's a bleeding heart liberal who thinks that guns and rock music is evil.

batdude123
What about John Kerry, have you heard of him?

Thunderstrike
He's a prick too.

Mr. Valentine
oh, well i wud kinda say guns were bad...but not evil and rock music isnt too bad i geuss, i have no clue about liberals democrats, republicans, yada yada yada yada...but all i know is hell.. In my country you Vote for labour.. go tony!! whoo!! 4 in a row!! wooo!!...yeah the conseravtives are old prats, and liberal democrats are either drunks, gays or twats...and they never win...lol

batdude123
^ *(To Thunderstrike) Yeah he is. But Bush isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed.

Mr. Valentine
yeah i heard of kerry, i was in america during the last election, go kerry!!! whoo!! lol nah its only cause they were having some parade

batdude123
Don't British have really awful food?

Mr. Valentine
no, kwite the contrary, fish and chips (classic) indian food..(lol) and yeah good old sunday lunch (like roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, broccoli, carrots, chicken or w/e meat and gravy) kwite nice

batdude123
Indian food is freakin' nasty! Plus, the Curry makes you stink to high hell.

Mr. Valentine
yeah, i was talking in general, i hate it too...but alot of english people like it

willRules
Deleted post embarrasment

Mr. Valentine
aww, will lol that was kinda harsh but kinda funny aswell lol

batdude123
^ *(to willRules) OOOOOOOO! good one! stick out tongue I was just kidding as well. *COUGH Revolutionary War *COUGH! evil face

willRules
I got rid of it for fear of offending someone big grin im too nice to start insulting the yanks big grin

Mr. Valentine
lol you keep bringing that up...but if you think about it, you had more people than us and a bigger nation...england has always had a small but organised army and in that lil war we jst got flooded, but hey, atleast we dont kid ourselves and say we are neutral when really you where a big factor in ww2, selling guns to everyone and then saying you wanted peace, bah lieing bustards

batdude123
Originally posted by willRules
I got rid of it for fear of offending someone big grin im too nice to start insulting the yanks big grin

Bullshit

batdude123
lol you keep bringing that up...but if you think about it, you had more people than us and a bigger nation...england has always had a small but organised army and in that lil war we jst got flooded, but hey, atleast we dont kid ourselves and say we are neutral when really you where a big factor in ww2, selling guns to everyone and then saying you wanted peace, bah lieing bustards

Yeah right! Do you know how sloppy and unorganized our army was? You guys had THE BEST army in the world. We basically beat you guys with our pitchforks and our American spirit. God bless America.

Mr. Valentine
so? your forgetting how huge yours was, it wasnt fair really was it, coz yeah 100 guys with guns back then could take down ahellavalot i dont think 10000 could take down a nation...and newayz... we rocked in WW2 man, our air force and navy dwarfs everyone else

willRules
Yeah right! Do you know how sloppy and unorganized our army was? You guys had THE BEST army in the world. We basically beat you guys with our pitchforks and our American spirit. God bless America.

As much as I'd hate to agree, whilst this may not be true for the time period you are referring to, currently The British army and R.A.F is one of the best in the world because of its strict discipline and we are a wealthy country. The American army is very good (like the British) due to the fact its wealthy as well (Even though there have been a few issue with American soldiers shooting each other, like I mentioned in my deleted post!)

Apparently despite its third world status, a few Middle Eastern armies are very effective due to its discipline. yes

Mr. Valentine
yeah, like somalia and vietnam

batdude123
so? your forgetting how huge yours was, it wasnt fair really was it, coz yeah 100 guys with guns back then could take down ahellavalot i dont think 10000 could take down a nation...and newayz... we rocked in WW2 man, our air force and navy dwarfs everyone else

We took out Germany AND Japan and ur telling me that YOU GUYS rocked in WW2? laughing

batdude123

Hey, that wasn't even cool man! mad

badabing
God Bless America.usaflagtomcattankthumbsup Okay, the United Kingdom too.

Mr. Valentine
hehe lol and batdude, yes maybe germany..but im sure that any nation that had all its finances and men still fit could of done that and japan was just unnecasary ok fine you needed revenge against them but the nukes went a bit far really...

Thunderstrike
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/4/b/54bef604931ec0e9468e8293660c2845.gif

Black Adam

Somalia?

Do they even have an army? I though it was just a bunch a milita that were gunned down by the thousands by us troops......

Mr. Valentine
wow, france got owned laughing laughing laughing big grin big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/5/4/b/54bef604931ec0e9468e8293660c2845.gif

laughing Captain America kicks ass.

Mr. Valentine
yea but thats the same thing really, he was using the revoloution against the brits, so i use the somalions and vietnamese to show it works both ways

batdude123
hehe lol and batdude, yes maybe germany..but im sure that any nation that had all its finances and men still fit could of done that and japan was just unnecasary ok fine you needed revenge against them but the nukes went a bit far really...

Britain sure as hell didn't close the deal with Germany. roll eyes (sarcastic)

batdude123
yea but thats the same thing really, he was using the revoloution against the brits, so i use the somalions and vietnamese to show it works both ways

I have uncles that were in Vietnam. I doubt that you have anybody close to you that was in the American Revolution. That's why I said it was not cool. mad

Mr. Valentine
but they managed to keep it open for ahellavalong time really didnt we?? still we had alot against us when you think about it..most of europe had fallen and we could of been easily attacked, good old RAF, and you all know this will be closed soon right??

batdude123
^ Probably.

batdude123
but they managed to keep it open for ahellavalong time really didnt we?? still we had alot against us when you think about it..most of europe had fallen and we could of been easily attacked, good old RAF, and you all know this will be closed soon right??

Good thing we saved your ass then, isn't it? laughing

Mr. Valentine
no not really, because in the 1980s they did a war game with actual nazi generals and english generals and used the tactics they would of used and they found at the end of it england would of won, so it woudlnt of mattered really, only difference is they would of invaded and more lives would of been lost same outcome though

batdude123
no not really, because in the 1980s they did a war game with actual nazi generals and english generals and used the tactics they would of used and they found at the end of it england would of won, so it woudlnt of mattered really, only difference is they would of invaded and more lives would of been lost same outcome though

You're basing an entire UNPREDICTABLE war on a VIDEO GAME? Get real. And btw, about everything I said, I mean absolutely no disrespect to Britain.

Murda Mase
Captain America beats his ass.

batdude123
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Captain America beats his ass.

This is more of a United States vs. United Kingdom battle right now. wink

Black Adam

WHAT THE ****???

Mr. Valentine
yeah likewise dude, but no it wasnt a video game...a war game is something different its when they get millitary experts to play out what would of happened so they get a giant map and stuff its like toy soldiers but they had both sides so they knew what would happen and stuff, it was actually quite smart, and britain had loadsa invasion protection but most of it has been demolished or lost now

Black Adam
yeah likewise dude, but no it wasnt a video game...a war game is something different its when they get millitary experts to play out what would of happened so they get a giant map and stuff its like toy soldiers but they had both sides so they knew what would happen and stuff, it was actually quite smart, and britain had loadsa invasion protection but most of it has been demolished or lost now

your still basing an UNPREDICTABLE war on a simulation that was made 40 years later when everyone already had all the information.....

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
your still basing an UNPREDICTABLE war on a simulation that was made 40 years later when everyone already had all the information.....

laughing Yeah, that was my point.

Mr. Valentine
how is it unpredictable when you plan it, its like having a tactic in a football game or a dance move (very shit last example lol) well like the schliffen plan (its late i cant be arsed to spell it right) they did that but it went wrong because they were ready, and yeah maybe it was 40 years alter but they used the people that made the plan so i dont think those nazis wud of forgot....yes captain america would get owned (trying not to get it closed lol)

batdude123
how is it unpredictable when you plan it, its like having a tactic in a football game or a dance move (very shit last example lol) well like the schliffen plan (its late i cant be arsed to spell it right) they did that but it went wrong because they were ready, and yeah maybe it was 40 years alter but they used the people that made the plan so i dont think those nazis wud of forgot....yes captain america would get owned (trying not to get it closed lol)

His point was that Britain and the Nazis had no knowledge of one anothers plan. Who knows if their plans wouldn't have changed if'n the Americans didn't come along... evil face BTW, yes, I agree that CRAPtain Britain would be Captain America.

Mr. Valentine
yes of course you understand now i have to viciously chop you to pieces with excalibur now...(ha ha you dont have any "kind of real" weapons that are iconic)

batdude123
yes of course you understand now i have to viciously chop you to pieces with excalibur now...(ha ha you dont have any "kind of real" weapons that are iconic)

Damn! You got us there. What about if we mow you guys down with the gatlin gun?

badabing
Dirty Harry's 44 magnum, Indiana Jones' whip, Luke Skywalker's light saber and Rambo's M-60. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by badabing
Dirty Harry's 44 magnum, Indiana Jones' whip, Luke Skywalker's light saber and Rambo's M-60. wink

America is in a galaxy far, far away?... What the f**k? laughing

Mr. Valentine
and indy is english really both his parents were english....rambo...nah hes not that iconic reallly...and dirty harry ...yeah thats good

batdude123

What about the Atomic Bomb?

Mr. Valentine
nah, thats not a very good one because people dont like it

willRules
I was just reading recently about how amazing the British plane technology has advanced to. Us Brits have managed to recently create a fighter jet that outstrips all the other models to make them look like a snails pace. But thats not the cool part. The cool part is that pretty much every country who can afford it is trying to get these new planes off Britain, especially the Americans big grin

How cool is that? smile

streekz
is this cap america vs cap britain or america vs britain?? laughing out loud

Mr. Valentine
yeah america vs britain more or less, its been going on for lyk 5 pages lol

streekz
well i aint gona get involved with this endless discussion/argument..
i respect america...

Mr. Valentine
respect and like are two different things stick out tongue

streekz
laughing out loud

batdude123
AMERICA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! rock

Black Adam
AMERICA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! rock

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2364/20327mc.gif

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4245/92b4677dd01ce70ee63d6f926150c0.gif

willRules
laughing

badabing
Originally posted by Black Adam
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/2364/20327mc.gif

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/4245/92b4677dd01ce70ee63d6f926150c0.gif
Vey well done!pray usaflag wink

streekz
hysterical

Mr. Valentine
you do understand that in those things, the eagle pecks off captain americas face off, superman hits a building and the little smilies have a patriotic orgy big grin

Black Adam
you do understand that in those things, the eagle pecks off captain americas face off, superman hits a building and the little smilies have a patriotic orgy big grin

???

http://img323.imageshack.us/img323/3245/jiglle2ib.gif

Mr. Valentine
it looks like hes trying to swim....hes not getting to far..sad

Black Adam
it looks like hes trying to swim....hes not getting to far..sad

Thats because he's been possessed by the devil

http://img445.imageshack.us/img445/5411/dancingfor20satan15vz.gif

Mr. Valentine
lol, damn that satan!! taking over those poor misjudged tubby kids, just because they cant swim...sad

streekz
laughing out loud

willRules
Originally posted by streekz
laughing out loud

cry God save the Queen

streekz
cry..........that was beautiful...
lets drink to that...drunki cant handle me drink. laughing out loud

badabing
Bump

batdude123
America ROCKS! usaflag

badabing
America ROCKS! usaflag
thumbup1batman

badabing
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.